Another Covid vaccine thread

LeeLemonoil

What publications? How old is the mutant and dubbed double mutant anyways?

Are you serious? It’s a things of 5 minutes to find these things in the web. Pubmed, the preprint Portals or plain and simple search engines.

nomoreketones

Don’t be fooled NOVAVAX has similar risk issues

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/SrZuMBiwolht/

I call bull**** on the Novavax coverage in this video. I'm not saying Novavax isn't dangerous and doesn't have issues. But to say the dangers are the same as the dangers of the mRNA vaccine is crazy. The most serious issues caused by the mRNA vaccines are related to the fact that those vaccines use the body's own cells to make the antigen. The Novavax vaccine on the other hand injects the antigen into the patient. That is a HUGE difference and each vaccine is likely to have it's own set of problems.

Also, I think the idea that prions are included in the Novavax injection is nuts. I'll be open minded and if there are several scientists or doctors that make this claim then I'll start taking it seriously. If scientists/doctors start getting banned for making this claim then of course that will add credibility to the claim. But at this point I classify that particular claim as nonsense.

If I had to chose one right now, I would choose Novavax. But I'm still unvaccinated at this point. I'm not yet convinced that the risks of taking any of the vaccines are lower than the risk of not being vaccinated. When Novavax comes out, it's possible that this calculus may change. We will see.

Lollipop2

I call bull**** on the Novavax coverage in this video. I'm not saying Novavax isn't dangerous and doesn't have issues. But to say the dangers are the same as the dangers of the mRNA vaccine is crazy. The most serious issues caused by the mRNA vaccines are related to the fact that those vaccines use the body's own cells to make the antigen. The Novavax vaccine on the other hand injects the antigen into the patient. That is a HUGE difference and each vaccine is likely to have it's own set of problems.

Also, I think the idea that prions are included in the Novavax injection is nuts. I'll be open minded and if there are several scientists or doctors that make this claim then I'll start taking it seriously. If scientists/doctors start getting banned for making this claim then of course that will add credibility to the claim. But at this point I classify that particular claim as nonsense.

If I had to chose one right now, I would choose Novavax. But I'm still unvaccinated at this point. I'm not yet convinced that the risks of taking any of the vaccines are lower than the risk of not being vaccinated. When Novavax comes out, it's possible that this calculus may change. We will see.
Dr. McCollough on his podcast this or last week - do not remember which one discussed the trials of Novavax and said they are starting phase III and they look promising.

nomoreketones

Dr. McCollough on his podcast this or last week - do not remember which one discussed the trials of Novavax and said they are starting phase III and they look promising.
Yeah, I've seen reports of fewer side effects with the Novavax vaccine. My parents in their early 80s (who already got COVID confirmed with PCR testing) are under extreme pressure from their friends to get vaccinated. I hope they can hold out until the Novavax COVID vaccine comes out.

Doc Sandoz

Last edited: