Mandatory COVID Vaccine: Suggestions For Avoiding Altogether, Or Reducing Side Effects

DB_2014

I have a bad feeling that some form of a COVID vaccine will eventually be mandatory after this mass hysteria.

I know this is a ways away, but I’m trying to determine a course of action for the future if and when the vaccine is created and becomes mandatory. I don’t trust Big Pharma. I don’t trust Bill Gates (especially after discovering he is involved in eugenics). And I don’t trust the medical profession as a whole.

My first thought is that if a vaccine is produced and made mandatory that maybe my doctor will provide me a medical exemption due to my multiple underlying health issues.

My second thought would be finding a doctor who could do me a “favor” for the right price.

My third and final option is to find some combination of supplements or pharmaceuticals to mitigate the components of the vaccine as much as possible.

Here is what I’ve come up with so far as potential options:

1) Vitamin C IV immediately after. Possibly for 2 days before and 2 days after. I don’t have any science for this. I just know how incredible vitamin C IVs have made me feel in the past
2) Depending on what metals are in it (most vaccines contain mercury and aluminum) DMSA or EDTA as chelating agents.
3) Activated Charcoal to absorb metals and any other toxins
4) An anti-inflammatory like aspirin to inhibit immediate inflammation and cytokine production.
5) Infrared Sauna to sweat out toxins. Preferably hot sunlight if the vaccine is administered during spring or summer.

Any other ideas for either avoiding the vaccine altogether, or mitigating it once I receive it?

lampofred

RP mentioned the biggest problem with vaccines is the inflammation they cause. I think he said having a high calcium to phosphate ratio is very important for controlling inflammation, hence his emphasis on sugar, calcium, vitamin D.

I think he also wrote that cholesterol has anti-poison effects so I think keeping cholesterol high (again via fructose and vitamin D, which increase cholesterol production) and getting off statins if you are on them would be helpful.

Last edited:
OP
D

DB_2014

RP mentioned the biggest problem with vaccines is the inflammation they cause. I think he said having a high calcium to phosphate ratio is very important for controlling inflammation, hence his emphasis on sugar, calcium, vitamin D.

I think he also wrote that cholesterol has anti-poison effects so I think keeping cholesterol high (again via fructose and vitamin D, which increase cholesterol production) and getting off statins if you are on them would be helpful.

Very good suggestions. I’d forgotten about the cholesterol link. I do have supplemental cholesterol on hand. I definitely won’t be taking any statins. Never have, never will.

Vinny

I have a bad feeling that some form of a COVID vaccine will eventually be mandatory after this mass hysteria.

I know this is a ways away, but I’m trying to determine a course of action for the future if and when the vaccine is created and becomes mandatory. I don’t trust Big Pharma. I don’t trust Bill Gates (especially after discovering he is involved in eugenics). And I don’t trust the medical profession as a whole.

My first thought is that if a vaccine is produced and made mandatory that maybe my doctor will provide me a medical exemption due to my multiple underlying health issues.

My second thought would be finding a doctor who could do me a “favor” for the right price.

My third and final option is to find some combination of supplements or pharmaceuticals to mitigate the components of the vaccine as much as possible.

1) Vitamin C IV immediately after. Possibly for 2 days before and 2 days after. I don’t have any science for this. I just know how incredible vitamin C IVs have made me feel in the past
2) Depending on what metals are in it (most vaccines contain mercury and aluminum) DMSA or EDTA as chelating agents.
4) An anti-inflammatory like aspirin to inhibit immediate inflammation and cytokine production.
5) Infrared Sauna to sweat out toxins. Preferably hot sunlight if the vaccine is administered during spring or summer.

Any other ideas for either avoiding the vaccine altogether, or mitigating it once I receive it?
Worrying about the same.
I don`t think THEY will make it mandatory. Most probably, one won`t be able to do many things if he/she didin`t have the shot. Like, limitations to travel to certain places, to apply for a job/university, blaming and frustrating the ones who are refusing it etc. There are many options to avoid looking like too imperative and unavoidable action. We are still allowed to think we`ve got some liberty, right? But, I might be wrong, we`ll see...

How to avoid it?
Marrying a physician is a very good move (I`m only half joking).

But, what to do if one must have it anyway?
I`m clueless here. First of all, we won`t know what EXACTLY is in it....

meatbag

Just drink coffee and take aspirin to chelate the heavy metal adjuvants. If it's one of the lipid ones that are supposed to be coming I guess we could use vitamin e

The problem is mostly with them, not the vaccine itself

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
How to avoid it?
Marrying a physician is a very good move (I`m only half joking).
Having a friend or family member "write it off" wont be an option in the future when the vaccine nanotechnology and/or quantum tattoo's are fully deployed. "They" will be able to tell if you got the shot or not with a simple scan.

Last edited:

meatbag

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

redsun

I always thought the vaccines put pressure on your immune mostly (by injecting the dead virus) so supporting the immune system with certain nutrients. Emphasis being temporarily on protein, carbohydrates, cholesterol rich foods. For micronutrients, vitamin C, zinc.

Meat protein is much better for immunity imho because of certain amino acids that are higher in meat.

Overall though I dont worry too much. First of all mandatory vaccination is unlikely. And even it was, you'll live. I have gotten all mandatory vaccinations as a kid and I was and am still now completely fine. More than fine, in the end the vaccine only made me temporarily feel or get sick as tends to happen. I never go out of my way to get the flu vaccine its useless and unnecessary and not mandatory for most people (besides health workers). Ill take it if necessary and I'll be fine just like before. Mandatory vaccine or jail time? Ill take the shot, Ill take 10 shots no problem because I know Ill be fine. Way overblown the fear of vaccines at least in my opinion.

Heavy metals can be detoxed if you are worried about that.

Last edited:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
A nanotechnology shot is NOT the mark of the beast.

Beastmode

I'm just wondering what district I'll be in relative to the "Hunger Games" future people think we're headed into.

o_O

meatbag

JB: Explain what an adjuvant is?

RP: It creates derangement, in this case in the muscle were is injected, and anything you inject in the muscle is going to damage it, start an autoimmune correcting process, but they found that just pathogens particles were enough to really tear up the tissue to produce a violent immune reaction, so they found that aluminum oxide particles creating a terrific immunological storm that would sometimes create a little tumor, or abscess at the site with such an intense damage, but that extreme inflammation at the point of injection activates a better more systemic immune reaction, it turns your whole body into inflammatory system, so people very often have a fever for a couple of days after getting a shot.

The thing is there are no contraindications for vaccines, really. I already researched this route to avoid vaccines. No way. HIV is not a contraindication, autoimmunity is not a contraindication too. Anaphylaxis event in previous administration of the same vaccine or severe allergy for a component of a vaccine. Proved by docs, you can't just say it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200408-222745.png
    Screenshot_20200408-222745.png
    73.9 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
WHO Vaccine manual.

Attachments

• WHO-Vaccine-Manual.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 16

Beastmode

In case of mandatory vaccination I'm becoming Jehovah's Witness.

We considered this when my wife was getting her citizenship in the states. Our lawyer said it's almost impossible to use as a reason. Especially if you've been vaccinated before.

If this were to come anywhere near a possibility, every gun store will be completely sold out in record time.

@Beastmode
I'm not sure how qualified your lawyer was.

All 50 states have legislation requiring specified vaccines for students. Although exemptions vary from state to state, all school immunization laws grant exemptions to children for medical reasons. There are 45 states and Washington D.C. that grant religious exemptions for people who have religious objections to immunizations. Currently, 15 states allow philosophical exemptions for those who object to immunizations because of personal, moral or other beliefs.

States With Religious and Philosophical Exemptions From School Immunization Requirements

JW is powerful entity all over the world. They will find a way to protect their ppl.

If JW fails I accept any religious organization which protect from vaccination.

Last edited:

Beastmode

@Beastmode
I'm not sure how qualified your lawyer was.

All 50 states have legislation requiring specified vaccines for students. Although exemptions vary from state to state, all school immunization laws grant exemptions to children for medical reasons. There are 45 states and Washington D.C. that grant religious exemptions for people who have religious objections to immunizations. Currently, 15 states allow philosophical exemptions for those who object to immunizations because of personal, moral or other beliefs.

States With Religious and Philosophical Exemptions From School Immunization Requirements

JW is powerful entity all over the world. They will find a way to protect their ppl.

If JW fails I accept any religious organization which protect from vaccination.

Not sure how good our lawyer is also. Most are ***t anyway.

I'm with you on doing whatever it takes to avoid vaccines. If I have to start knocking on random people's door and riding a bicycle, my 10 speed is ready.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals