How Do I Mitigate The Effect Of A Covid Vaccine?

Dave Clark

I was just talking to someone about how scary a required COVID vaccine for traveling would be. Full blow mandatory vaccines may receive pushback but this would definitely be possible if They wanted it to be.

We'll have to wait to see what the ingredients are, not to mention the RNA/genetic engineering fuckery they attempt.

Best option: we gotta find sympathetic doctors to give us fake vaccines on paper. Go in, pay em, don't get the vaccine, leave saying you did on paper. That's the solution.
Yeah, people in the black market who do fake IDs, etc. are going to have boom town. I will be ordering my fake vaccine card for sure.

Cecilia L.

Yes. Made a HUGE difference in daily aches and pains and nails and strutural togetherness. Aspirin consumption down instead of 2 to 4 a day to 2 to 4 a week.

Do you have a thread on the salt info? I have this shoulder pain that doesn't want to leave me at all for 2 yrs now! what could be the min recommended dose of salt? Thank you!

InChristAlone

Travis died? We need deets on that how sad.

I would rather die than let the gov't rape me.

Jstar

Was thinking that high doses of pancreatic enzymes, such as those used by Dr. Kelley to treat cancer (now sold by Dale Maxwell), would be helpful in digesting any kind of foreign protein. The trick would be to flood the system before and after the vaccination, taking large amounts in the 4 days before and four days after. ... “Dissolved” diatomaceous earth or some kind of high silica water for the aluminum. Would also want to take lemon juice, ortho-phosphoric acid, and potassium citrate to increase zeta potential (as aluminum is a powerful cation and coagulates the blood). Selenium. MB, and possible alpha lipoic acid for mercury. etc.

achillea

Study to Describe the Safety, Tolerability, Immunogenicity, and Efficacy of RNA Vaccine Candidates Against COVID-19 in Healthy Individuals - Full Text View - ClinicalTrials.gov

Note that they included healthy people
Inclusion Criteria:

Male or female participants between the ages of 18 and 55 years, inclusive, 65 and 85 years, inclusive, or ≥12 years, inclusive, at randomization (dependent upon study phase). Note that participants <18 years of age cannot be enrolled in the EU.
Participants who are willing and able to comply with all scheduled visits, vaccination plan, laboratory tests, lifestyle considerations, and other study procedures.
Healthy participants who are determined by medical history, physical examination, and clinical judgment of the investigator to be eligible for inclusion in the study.
Participants who, in the judgment of the investigator, are at risk for acquiring COVID-19.
Capable of giving personal signed informed consent

T

TheBeard

Befriend a doctor ASAP, one that's willing to fake a vaccine certificate.

Jem Oz

Yep. They'll be out there. In Oz, I might have to make a day trip up to Byron Bay, but there's bound to be docs who know the truth about vaccines.

Jem Oz

They're saying there will be microchips on each syringe, however the talk about chips INSIDE the vaccine is currently just heresay and, hopefully, paranoia. God knows what we're gonna do if they develop that technology.

Giraffe

In Germany they are planning to do it in vaccination centers. This way they bypass the familiy doctors who might protect their patients by advising against the vaccination.

boris

They're saying there will be microchips on each syringe, however the talk about chips INSIDE the vaccine is currently just heresay and, hopefully, paranoia. God knows what we're gonna do if they develop that technology.

Not yet, but probably in the near future:

Biocompatible near-infrared quantum dots delivered to the skin by microneedle patches record vaccination | Science Translational Medicine
Vaccines prevent disease and save lives; however, lack of standardized immunization recordkeeping makes it challenging to track vaccine coverage across the world. McHugh et al. developed dissolvable microneedles that deliver patterns of near-infrared light-emitting microparticles to the skin. Particle patterns are invisible to the eye but can be imaged using modified smartphones. By codelivering a vaccine, the pattern of particles in the skin could serve as an on-person vaccination record.
Patterns were detected 9 months after intradermal delivery of microparticles in rats, and codelivery of inactivated poliovirus led to protective antibody production. Discrete microneedle-delivered microparticle patterns in porcine and pigmented human skin were identifiable using semiautomated machine learning. These results demonstrate proof of concept for intradermal on-person vaccination recordkeeping.

https://news.rice.edu/2019/12/18/quantum-dot-tattoos-hold-vaccination-record/
“The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation came to us and said, ‘Hey, we have a real problem — knowing who’s vaccinated,’”
said McHugh, who was recruited to join Rice with funding from the Cancer Prevention and Research Institute of Texas. “They said, ‘We go on vaccination campaigns where people get into Hummers, drive to a rural village, set up a tent and start immunizing people, but they don’t always know who’s been immunized before and what vaccines are still needed.”
Parents often don’t know their children’s vaccination histories, McHugh said. “So our idea was to put the record on the person,” he said. “This way, later on, people can scan over the area to see what vaccines have been administered and give only the ones still needed.

0106_QUANTUM-1-RN.jpg

tankasnowgod

Mitigate the vaccine? What are you trying to say? If you are talking adverse reactions, take Diphenhydramine 25-50mg and Tylenol 650mg 30 min before.

Don't listen to all the "safety" crap. vaccines can carry similar risks but by and large very safe. There are strict guidelines in place. Get the Covid vaccine, everyone!

Recommends potent liver toxin, and literally the most rushed vaccine in history in the same post?

Yeah, that's gonna be a no for me. Enjoy being the extended Guniea Pig for this one. Based on the fact that 50% of the American Trials have already been shut down, even with huge potential profits and zero liability for drug companies, this one looks like a massive disaster.

Jem Oz

I'm full of despair right now, thinking (too much) about this ghastly vaccine that's coming and worried it will be virtually impossible to resist. I've also gone too far down the rabbit hole of vids/theories about depopulation, 5G, chemtrails, surveillance state etc. Mostly I'm just feeling horrible about the vaccine. I have no intention of taking it but they have done such a number on the world, most people will be willingly rolling up their sleeves, including my friends and family. I'm worried I won't be able to make money because I'll be denied entry to workplaces. Worried I'll lose my friends and family if/when they find out I haven't taken it. Worried what will happen to my (future) children.

If anyone genuinely has something HOPEFUL to contribute, it would be very much appreciated. After all, there MUST be a way forward? Nothing is set in stone, despite their best laid plans.

I definitely don't always feel like this, but the despair and panic has hit me hard.

Lollipop2

I definitely don't always feel like this, but the despair and panic has hit me hard.
I so get what you are saying, I was feeling this a few minutes ago. I honestly had to focus my thoughts on something greater than my fear and remember the benevolence in the world. I have hope for Divine benevolence. It doesn’t feel like there is any benevolence in the world now, but there is:

the kindness of a stranger, your friends who help you out when you need, if even just to listen, the kind lick of a cute puppy’s tongue on your hand, the sweetness of a loving cat, beautiful sunsets and sunrises, the joy of a long drive, creating and cooking healthy dishes, a good jog or walk or yoga or dance or hike, little kids working to help their poor neighbors have food, etc. etc.

tankasnowgod

I'm full of despair right now, thinking (too much) about this ghastly vaccine that's coming and worried it will be virtually impossible to resist. I've also gone too far down the rabbit hole of vids/theories about depopulation, 5G, chemtrails, surveillance state etc. Mostly I'm just feeling horrible about the vaccine. I have no intention of taking it but they have done such a number on the world, most people will be willingly rolling up their sleeves, including my friends and family. I'm worried I won't be able to make money because I'll be denied entry to workplaces. Worried I'll lose my friends and family if/when they find out I haven't taken it. Worried what will happen to my (future) children.

Last thing I would do at this moment is bring a child into this world.

Having said that..... what "money" are you worried about not making? The unbacked fiat promissory notes issued by a central bank that have no real value?

There are other options in the real world. Gold and silver are classic, but there is also crypto now. Maybe more importantly than that.... barter. Or why not start your own currency?

Alternative Currency, Excerpts of a Conversation between David Icke and Jon Rappoport

I wrote this in another thread-

I believe that one of the root problems with all of society is the debasement of currency. At it's core, money is really a substitute for work or creation. All living beings create. Humans seem to do this better and grander than other animals, but spiders still build webs, beavers build dams, birds build nests, bees make honey, and so on. A person might not think a Spider web is that useful...... but it's very useful to the spider! Just like an apartment complex is useful to humans, though not very useful to whales.

Something like a gold standard helped protect the value of money and of people's labor. It's certainly not perfect, as it can be subject to manipulation and inflation like other currencies, but it holds it's value better than paper promissory notes. UBI flat out could not work by giving people an ounce of silver every month. You'd run out real quick. But fiat currencies and promissory notes can be issued practically forever in virtually unlimited quantities.

Breaking the connection between value, labor, creation, and money was one of the root causes of what seems to be societal rot. UBI might do some good at the outset, returning a bit of that value to those it was stolen from, but certainly doesn't fix the break in the first place, and likely makes it worse over time. These days, a home builder doesn't get the most money in the transaction of selling a house........ the bank does! It's not based on build value anymore, but loan value. It's really messed up. The bank, which didn't lay one brick or draw a single line on a blueprint gets rewarded the most? That's a giant parasite. All sorts of financial instruments do these same sorts of things in other areas.

You might be interested in this interview Charlie Ward did with Mel K. Mel K in an Explosive Interview with Charlie Ward Exposes the Truth NOT TO BE MISSED - Dr. Charlie Ward

You might also seek out the books "The Secret Bankers Manual" by Tom Shauf, and "Creditors And Their Bonds." You can find both online by searching. There is a big point in both of them, that if you understand, you will have a lot more power. And it's this-

YOU are the creditor. You have been conned into believing that you instead, are a debtor and have to rely on things like corporations, organizations, and governments for your survival. But the truth is, none of those things really exist. They are legal fictions, that humans pretend are real, to help make our lives more organized. We don't really need them, they are dead entities that NEED US. Overtime, we have ceded and forgotten our power, and let ourselves become slaves to these fictions. But they aren't real. We could escape and go live in the wilderness and survive (though there might be a steep learning curve), OR, we could learn the ins and outs of these fictions, and use them to our benefit. Or, this might just be a rude wakeup call before a debt jubilee and NESARA/GESARA is announced while the old slavemasters (and worse Satanic criminals) are rounded up and arrested.

I don't think we are going back to the world of 2019 and before. I don't know for sure if we are headed to unprecedented slavery, or unprecedented freedom (though I am thinking it's going to be the later). But the financial rot of that world had gotten to be too much, and I think this was the time.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals