How To Reduce Damage From Mandatory Covid-19 Vaccination?

Lollipop2

Great interview. This doctor not only explains in easy-to-understand terms why these vaccines CANNOT PREVENT COVID OR REDUCE ITS HARMFUL EFFECTS, he explains how why they are life threatening, and all he gets into are the blood clots -- the cerebral veinous thrombosis, the pulmonary blood clots, etc. the vaccines will cause (and which we are already seeing). He does a great job of explaining how the blood clots are caused. He doesn't get to the risk of things like prion diseases.

He explains clearly that even if you are over 70 or 80, with preexisting conditions, there is no benefit/risk calculation to make with the vaccine because there is no benefit to the benefit side of the calculation.

He points out that Covid vaccines "for new variants" have also been excluded from requiring trials. No one knows what is in these vials and no one will ever know what is in the vials of future Covid vaccines.

He explains how the PCR test fraud works and how it created a fake pandemic.

He says he doesn't recognize America right now except in states that are turning their backs on this nonsense. He says the Europeans are just hopeless. He says Germany is killing people with the vaccine, killing the elderly in care homes, it's hell there. "My God, are the German politicians deliberately killing their own citizens?" "It's horrifying." He says they are cremating them to destroy the evidence, prevent autopsies.

Same in the UK. He talks about how the vaccination wave is being followed by a wave of deaths.

I don't see him saying anything you can do to protect yourself from the vaccine effects after you've gotten it. He advises you to get to the ER quickly for shortness of breath, a splitting headache, bleeding, etc. and make sure you are checked/treated for blood clots.

He says the threat to fertility is real, though he can't explain it in a few minutes. He says women who've been vaccinated should not get pregnant, at least not for a long time after the vaccine.

He refers to the vaccine as a "criminal jab."

"We are without words to express our horror about what is happening to our young generation here." (This remark is in regards to the mask mandates, and a new study showing how young people are being poisoned by these masks.) The study will be published shortly and then the doctors behind it will be heading to court against the government mandates.

"These vaccines are so dangerous that I get nightmares."

He says don't be fooled by the initial survival rate after the injection. The real problem hits when your immune system attacks your own body when you are exposed in the future to whatever viruses are in the vaccine. This is exactly what Richard Fleming, MD said, by the way, and Dolores Cahill, the microbiologist, and I believe Dr. Tenpenny (and others).

He says the vaccine is "so ******* dangerous that I can't believe my own colleagues don't recognize it."
Nice summary @Nemo :):

I was particularly pleased to see how he broke down that the antibodies from the vaccine end up on the wrong side of the cell. Also he clearly explains that this Covid wild virus mostly affects the lungs. BUT the vaccine that injects billions of these antibodies go all over the body. He said this is like playing “God” the wild virus doesn’t even create this attack on the whole body.

x3britt45

I don’t have children so I can and will decide what’s best for me and me alone. I have faith in God so I’m not fearful of what may come. I will do what I can to avoid it for as long as possible if it becomes mandatory that’s for certain.

We all make decisions. You do you, I’ll do me. You also don’t know anybody on this forum from an avatar so i don’t think you can really say it’s posturing or naive mate.
Amen.

Nemo

No I completely agree. We do what we can. Every little bit helps. I do a bunch of little things to try and offset EMF and I'm sure it helps. I'm all for that. That's why I think we have to be realistic and come up with a vaccine mitigation protocol. I've learnt in my own life that doing lots of small and good gestures is the truest way to lasting health and pragmatic optimism.

I'm trying to convey that "I'll take a bullet to the head before getting the jab" ISN'T helpful, because it's not true. You won't. And nor will you just be able to defiantly swan onto a plane in 2021 without having been jabbed, nonchalantly telling the flight crew to go to hell. It's naive, fanciful posturing.

Who are you? This is a stupid comment.

You'll take a death shot in order to ride on an airplane? Really? Are you insane?

It's necessary to come up with a vaccine mitigation protocol? Why? Because you made the mistake and want to lie to yourself about it?

There are kids on this board whose colleges are requiring the vaccine. I don't want to lie to them and tell them it will be all right. I think they should change schools or take a year off, do an internship somewhere. I'm not going to lie to them and say jello and aspirin will save them from these horrors. They won't.

It's like saying we need to come up with gulag mitigation protocols, or Auschwitz mitigation protocols. There's no such thing.

The right choice is to reject the vax. The right choice is to fight. I can absolutely guarantee you that I will not be getting this vaccine.

What I told my sister to do after I learned she got the vax was to switch to the best health insurance possible, even move if she can to get better health insurance and access to better hospitals, and to get to the ER immediately if she had any symptoms of a blood clot. Then I sent her a long list of symptoms.

What is she supposed to do to prevent Mad Cow from the prion material in the shot?

Last edited:

Lejeboca

You'll take a death shot in order to ride on an airplane? Really? Are you insane?

I know people that did (aaahhh) !!! Basically my friend at work didn't want to take a shot based on the fact that her immune system worked just fine and she never took flu shots. Then my employer started sending out "you are eligible now" messages to all employees. She asked me whether it is required. I firmly said "no" and pointed out to the very last paragraph of the message saying that it is not mandatory. The next time, in a week, I see her and she said that she went ahead and took the 1st shot since "DailyMail had an article that it will be mandatory for international travel." I like: "But you are not travelling now what if there are other "mandates" by the time you are to travel. She: "Yeah, but what if something happens to my dad [he is 80+] and I have to go right way?" Voilà the story goes! Her husband didn't stop her either: he took all the shot way before her because all his co-workers had them and he didn't want to look funny.

What I told my sister to do after I learned she got the vax was to switch to the best health insurance possible, even move if she can to get better health insurance and access to better hospitals, and to get to the ER immediately if she had any symptoms of a blood clot. Then I sent her a long list of symptoms.

In the Dr. Bhakdi's that Regina and I posted on RPF (here), he says that with each shot the risk of clotting augments greatly and if one takes a third "booster" shot, of which the overlords talk now, he directly says that a will is better be made up before (!)
Don't let her take anymore shots !

Lollipop2

I know people that did (aaahhh) !!! Basically my friend at work didn't want to take a shot based on the fact that her immune system worked just fine and she never took flu shots. Then my employer started sending out "you are eligible now" messages to all employees. She asked me whether it is required. I firmly said "no" and pointed out to the very last paragraph of the message saying that it is not mandatory. The next time, in a week, I see her and she said that she went ahead and took the 1st shot since "DailyMail had an article that it will be mandatory for international travel." I like: "But you are not travelling now what if there are other "mandates" by the time you are to travel. She: "Yeah, but what if something happens to my dad [he is 80+] and I have to go right way?" Voilà the story goes! Her husband didn't stop her either: he took all the shot way before her because all his co-workers had them and he didn't want to look funny.

In the Dr. Bhakdi's that Regina and I posted on RPF (here), he says that with each shot the risk of clotting augments greatly and if one takes a third "booster" shot, of which the overlords talk now, he directly says that a will is better be made up before (!)
Don't let her take anymore shots !
Hey @Lejeboca here is another Dr. Bhakti interview - awesome as well:

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/QSrcKaFDOGzE/

PS...huge victory today I convinced my older sister to NOT get the shot! Woot! I am overjoyed. She said she was thinking a few days ago to get it just because “everyone else is”. I was horrified and started telling her straight up about the dangers and the truth. By the end of the call she thanked me and said the call the most important call of her life and that now will definitely NOT get the shot.

theloge

Hey @Lejeboca here is another Dr. Bhakti interview - awesome as well:

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/QSrcKaFDOGzE/

PS...huge victory today I convinced my older sister to NOT get the shot! Woot! I am overjoyed. She said she was thinking a few days ago to get it just because “everyone else is”. I was horrified and started telling her straight up about the dangers and the truth. By the end of the call she thanked me and said the call the most important call of her life and that now will definitely NOT get the shot.

that's inspiring. There is still a little hope that people can be changed with evidence.

Lollipop2

that's inspiring. There is still a little hope that people can be changed with evidence.
Yes they can. But it took me knowing the data inside and out. Honestly all the research - hundreds of hours - I have done was worth it for today alone.

Giraffe

Congratulations! :dance

Lejeboca

PS...huge victory today I convinced my older sister to NOT get the shot! Woot! I am overjoyed. She said she was thinking a few days ago to get it just because “everyone else is”. I was horrified and started telling her straight up about the dangers and the truth. By the end of the call she thanked me and said the call the most important call of her life and that now will definitely NOT get the shot

Wow! Very happy for you and your older sister! In addition to knowledge, I bet there is a bit of personal charisma, ability to persuade, and trust among sisters :): Can I ask you to persuade mine too? LoL

Lollipop2

Wow! Very happy for you and your older sister! In addition to knowledge, I bet there is a bit of personal charisma, ability to persuade, and trust among sisters :): Can I ask you to persuade mine too? LoL
LoL...sure!

True about sisters :): BUT my little sister got the shot. She doesn’t trust me. My older sister trusts me more and listened to me. Also at one point I told her that I wanted a sister alive to be in life with. I told her that I am not sure my other sister will live.

OP
L

Logan-

Regarding the original question of what can be done to reduce the damage from vaccines, I see most people recommend strong anti-inflammatories like aspirin, progesterone etc. before and after the shot to reduce the short term inflammatory reaction to the adjuvants; but isn’t the much bigger issue the fact that the adjuvant stays in the body (heavy metal toxicity) causes disruptions in many systems of the body, organ damage (especially the brain, for example) and many other serious problems?

OP
L

Logan-

Interview with RP on mRNA vaccines (transcript)

Lollipop2

Regarding the original question of what can be done to reduce the damage from vaccines, I see most people recommend strong anti-inflammatories like aspirin, progesterone etc. before and after the shot to reduce the short term inflammatory reaction to the adjuvants; but isn’t the much bigger issue the fact that the adjuvant stays in the body (heavy metal toxicity) causes disruptions in many systems of the body, organ damage (especially the brain, for example) and many other serious problems?
It is not just adjuvant, it is the spike protein. These injections turn your cells into a spike producing machine which then your own immune system starts to fight. It is a disease ridden and death producing circle that as Dr. Bhakti explains will never end because the blood is a closed loop system. Imagine the horror.

OP
L

Logan-

OP
L

Logan-

OP
L

Logan-

It is not just adjuvant, it is the spike protein. These injections turn your cells into a spike producing machine which then your own immune system starts to fight. It is a disease ridden and death producing circle that as Dr. Bhakti explains will never end because the blood is a closed loop system. Imagine the horror.

Thanks for the quick summary, I know; the new type of vaccines are more dangerous than the older type, but sensible people have objected to vaccination long before the new type of vaccines came.

by the way, what happened to this thread:

Travis’ Quora Page

Does anyone have a link to his quora page?

Last edited:

Lollipop2

Thanks, I know; the new type of vaccines are more dangerous than the older type, but sensible people have objected to vaccination long before this new type of vaccine came around.

by the way, what happened to this thread:

Travis’ Quora Page

Does anyone have a link to his quora page?
You know Travis passed away last summer?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals