How To Reduce Damage From Mandatory Covid-19 Vaccination?

DrJ

Slip the nurse a large bill. Vaccine ends up on floor. Get certificate. Voila.

alephx

I think if one really had to take it, the way to try and avoid permanent would be by using reverse transcriptase inhibitors. Need to research which one might be most applicable and if it would be any help at all.

tankasnowgod

I'm all for defiance and principle, but I think the people saying 'i'll never take it' are somewhat deluded. This year has shown me just how powerful government and big corporations truly are. When the vaccine is rolled out, there will be a long and expanding list of things you won't be able to do without it: visit loved ones in hospital, get a job at ANY kind of formalised workplace, visit public institutions, travel etc etc etc.

It reminds me of the people who come on this forum and shout about EMF, how it's toxic beyond belief and will destroy us all, but then they don't change ANYTHING about their own life besides moving their bed a foot from the wall and wearing a shungite necklace. If they really believed what they were saying, they'd sell everything and live in the woods, free of modern technology.

Thinking about what you said, I believe there is yet ANOTHER reason not to take any sort of vaccine- These people are pathological liars that haven't followed through on ANY promise that they made.

Okay so let's say they don't allow you to have a job, visit loved ones in the hospital or travel without a vaccine. Question...... what makes you think they'll "allow" you to do any of those things if you take the vaccine?

We are in MONTH NINE of "Two weeks to stop the spread." My calendar proves that there are at least 4 weeks in every month, so I must be terrible at math, because 9 times 4 equals 36, and 36 is far greater than 2, but how can that be if it was only two weeks to stop the spread?

Maybe it will be just a vaccine. Or, a vaccine plus two negative tests. Or, a vaccine plus two negative tests plus a mask plus social distancing, plus a limit of 6 people, and then, your freedom pass is good! Except for blackout weeks. Oh, and it doesn't work in the hospital anyway, because the virus is too strong there. But get the vaccine for freedom. Along with the monthly booster shot. Or maybe the required booster shot to enter any building. Or maybe the freedom pass only allows you to go everywhere walking on your hands.

These people have proven themselves criminal liars again and again and again and again these past two weeks...... sorry, nine months. But you believe their promises of freedom if you take a vaccine for a virus that's never even been proven to exist in the first place?

Good luck with that. I'm serious. You'll probably need it.

Immunity certificates and health-passes are a hoax « Jon Rappoport's Blog

tankasnowgod

Promises Made, Promises ALREADY Broken-

https://www.yahoo.com/news/modernas-chief-medical-officer-says-064550238.htmln

Some interesting quotes:

-Moderna Chief Medical Officer Tal Zaks told Axios that the public should not "over-interpret" the vaccine trial results to assume life could go back to normal after adults are vaccinated

-"They do not show that they prevent you from potentially carrying this virus transiently and infecting others," Zaks told Axios

-While he believes, based on the science, that it's likely that vaccine does prevent transmission, but said there's still no solid proof of that yet.

-"I think it's important that we don't change behavior solely on the basis of vaccination," he said.

achillea

It is in the numbers; 357,45,3030. 3006,223 ie The 2nd

Attachments

• warrior.jpg
    warrior.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 114
  • warrior.jpg
    warrior.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 96

Dutchie

On a sidenote....what makes you think all these supplements will still be available...
For instance the reduction of meat by 75%, bye bye diet and NDT.
When looking at insurances for next year,naturopaths,funtional MD:s etc. all are going to be drastically lowered in coverage.Supplements from outside the EU being denied by customs...they're trying to make sure people can't help themselves anymore eventually.

tankasnowgod

I think if one really had to take it, the way to try and avoid permanent would be by using reverse transcriptase inhibitors. Need to research which one might be most applicable and if it would be any help at all.

Seriously? Use drugs like AZT? That's your solution? Avoid the side effects of a vaccine by taking a drug that will kill you instead?

S-VV

Inaut

I heard one of these "representatives" from the "Red Dragon Society" say that he would avoid vaccines at all costs. If he was forced to take one and had a choice, he said he'd choose the Sputnik vaccination. Didn't give any evidence or reason as to why he would choose that one but just thought I'd add more wuwu to this thread.

S-VV

Its crazy, information about human endogenous retroviruses, reverse transcriptase activity in healthy human cells is being memoryholed at lightning speed. Cant even find old studies about this topic. The google search results are basically propaganda at this point.

pro marker

the more important question: even if you get a fake certificate can they check if you have had it?

tankasnowgod

the more important question: even if you get a fake certificate can they check if you have had it?

Which "they" are you referring to? Someone may be able to verify it. But I've known all sorts of people who used various fake IDs (mostly for purchasing liquor under age, or gaining access to bars and clubs), and I never heard of a single one of them getting busted. I've also known of people who get SCNs and used them to get credit cards and such in different names. If you are talking about businesses, most likely not. People are successfully using fake COVID Negative tests for all sorts of things at the moment.

pro marker

Which "they" are you referring to? Someone may be able to verify it. But I've known all sorts of people who used various fake IDs (mostly for purchasing liquor under age, or gaining access to bars and clubs), and I never heard of a single one of them getting busted. I've also known of people who get SCNs and used them to get credit cards and such in different names. If you are talking about businesses, most likely not. People are successfully using fake COVID Negative tests for all sorts of things at the moment.

by they i mean the government, police. maybe your coworker overhears you telling your friend you faked it and they snitch on you, that sorta stuff.

Jem Oz

Slip the nurse a large bill. Vaccine ends up on floor. Get certificate. Voila.
That's not a half bad idea. When all else fails, whip out the bribery card. Gonna file that one away for future use. I guess the only hitch would be if they develop some sort of scanning device that can detect the vaccine in your blood.

Offering a bit more of a hopeful tone than my previous posts, I do like to think there will be enough smart people out there who see all of this for what it is (nevermind the NWO guff, it's just shockingly junk science), and will come up with a range of ways to game the system. Sigh, the times we find ourselves in.

tankasnowgod

by they i mean the government, police. maybe your coworker overhears you telling your friend you faked it and they snitch on you, that sorta stuff.

Ha. Again, maybe. But some of those that I know that had so called "fake IDs" actually had state issued ID's they got with.... how do I say this..... not exactly accurate credentials. I have not heard about any of them getting busted. I personally think the risk would be low (really, really low), but again, no one can say for sure. I think the risk of getting "snitched" on is as close to zero as you can mathmatically get.

There is no indication of this being a "government ID." Seems like, if anything, it's going to be a private sort of ID, like an SCN. SCNs are legal, based on the 1974 Privacy Act. So what would they even bust you for?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals