How To Reduce Damage From Mandatory Covid-19 Vaccination?

Sefton10

Looks like they are getting desperate in the UK already...

upload_2020-11-30_5-35-11.png

NHS to enlist 'sensible' celebrities to persuade people to take coronavirus vaccine

rebuke

Canadian govt is mobilizibg the army to distribute the vaccine. Canada has proven to be a puppet state of the international organizations that manufactured this charade. It doesn't even seem to be malicious, our top officials are simply spineless and unable to think for themselves.

tankasnowgod

At least one former congressman has suggested bribing people with $1500 to take the vaccine-

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1332699550428123136

Of course, this is right in line with what Yusef El suggested. It won't be mandatory, but it will be tied to benefits and privileges. They don't think they are doing anything wrong, even if this vaccine should turn out to have lethal consequences, as you basically agreed to be their slave when you accepted those benefits and privileges.

Jem Oz

I decided I was gonna just bribe a nurse to flush the junk and say they jabbed me. But then I started hearing rumours that it will be a rolling vaccine, requiring a "booster" shot every few months or once a year for the rest of your life. Sigh. My bribe jar doesn't run that deep.

Whichway?

I think this question has two components.

First is the remedies and nutrients you can take to combat the stress and inflammatory effects that occur from the injection, the vaccine additives and your bodies immune response to the vaccine which can be acute over several days. Others have mentioned some of those already.

The second component is the way that this vaccine changes how your immune system responds over a long period of time - months, years, decades. Getting the body to make antibodies to the spike protein from the Coronavirus may have some sort of cross reactivity against other antigens (viruses or bacteria) or it may also have cross reactivity to proteins in your bodies cells. If this effect was large obviously it would be seen as a side effect during the trials, but how many side effects are brushed aside, swept under the carpet or removed from reports? If it is more subtle and a bit below the level of detection, but still changes the functioning of the systems in the body that utilise the ACE2 receptor (lungs and small intestine and vascular tissue) that the spike protein interacts with, what effect will that have on those tissues over the months, years and decades. At this stage who knows?

Lollipop2

Here's a scientist named Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi who says on Fox News during the Ingram Angle that the vaccine is dangerous, and will send you to your doom.

https://twitter.com/o_rips/status/1334713052042674183

Strong words from any scientist or doctor, but especially strong to be said on the biggest news network in the US.
What a great clip! Keeps these coming from scientists and maybe the narrative changes.

Giraffe

Here's a scientist named Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi who says on Fox News during the Ingram Angle that the vaccine is dangerous, and will send you to your doom.

https://twitter.com/o_rips/status/1334713052042674183

Strong words from any scientist or doctor, but especially strong to be said on the biggest news network in the US.
Prof. Sucharit Bhakdi was among the very first ones in Germany to come forward. He is specialized in microbiology and epidemiology. Together with his wife who is also a scientist he wrote the book "Corona. False Alarm?" You see it in the beginning of the clip.

Lollipop2

Hero Dr sucharit bhakdi discussing antibodies and the horrors behind this experimental vaccine.... very very fascinating
This is fascinating @Elderflower j58. Especially the part about the antibodies from the vaccine being on the wrong side of the cell wall. Everyone needs to see this. I highly recommend @tara watch to answer questions.

Lollipop2

Hero Dr sucharit bhakdi discussing antibodies and the horrors behind this experimental vaccine.... very very fascinating
@Nemo you will like this interview.

Perry Staltic

Seeing all of these post-vaxx people coming down with horrific shingles makes me wonder if lysine might not be a good prophylactic in trying to mitigate damage.

Nemo

@Nemo you will like this interview.

Great interview. This doctor not only explains in easy-to-understand terms why these vaccines CANNOT PREVENT COVID OR REDUCE ITS HARMFUL EFFECTS, he explains how why they are life threatening, and all he gets into are the blood clots -- the cerebral veinous thrombosis, the pulmonary blood clots, etc. the vaccines will cause (and which we are already seeing). He does a great job of explaining how the blood clots are caused. He doesn't get to the risk of things like prion diseases.

He explains clearly that even if you are over 70 or 80, with preexisting conditions, there is no benefit/risk calculation to make with the vaccine because there is no benefit to the benefit side of the calculation.

He points out that Covid vaccines "for new variants" have also been excluded from requiring trials. No one knows what is in these vials and no one will ever know what is in the vials of future Covid vaccines.

He explains how the PCR test fraud works and how it created a fake pandemic.

He says he doesn't recognize America right now except in states that are turning their backs on this nonsense. He says the Europeans are just hopeless. He says Germany is killing people with the vaccine, killing the elderly in care homes, it's hell there. "My God, are the German politicians deliberately killing their own citizens?" "It's horrifying." He says they are cremating them to destroy the evidence, prevent autopsies.

Same in the UK. He talks about how the vaccination wave is being followed by a wave of deaths.

I don't see him saying anything you can do to protect yourself from the vaccine effects after you've gotten it. He advises you to get to the ER quickly for shortness of breath, a splitting headache, bleeding, etc. and make sure you are checked/treated for blood clots.

He says the threat to fertility is real, though he can't explain it in a few minutes. He says women who've been vaccinated should not get pregnant, at least not for a long time after the vaccine.

He refers to the vaccine as a "criminal jab."

"We are without words to express our horror about what is happening to our young generation here." (This remark is in regards to the mask mandates, and a new study showing how young people are being poisoned by these masks.) The study will be published shortly and then the doctors behind it will be heading to court against the government mandates.

"These vaccines are so dangerous that I get nightmares."

He says don't be fooled by the initial survival rate after the injection. The real problem hits when your immune system attacks your own body when you are exposed in the future to whatever viruses are in the vaccine. This is exactly what Richard Fleming, MD said, by the way, and Dolores Cahill, the microbiologist, and I believe Dr. Tenpenny (and others).

He says the vaccine is "so ******* dangerous that I can't believe my own colleagues don't recognize it."

He says he doesn't care who is carrying out "this experiment" or why they are carrying it out, he will not allow his family to enter this experiment.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals