How Do I Mitigate The Effect Of A Covid Vaccine?

Jem Oz

I so get what you are saying, I was feeling this a few minutes ago. I honestly had to focus my thoughts on something greater than my fear and remember the benevolence in the world. I have hope for Divine benevolence. It doesn’t feel like there is any benevolence in the world now, but there is:

the kindness of a stranger, your friends who help you out when you need, if even just to listen, the kind lick of a cute puppy’s tongue on your hand, the sweetness of a loving cat, beautiful sunsets and sunrises, the joy of a long drive, creating and cooking healthy dishes, a good jog or walk or yoga or dance or hike, little kids working to help their poor neighbors have food, etc. etc.
Thank you kindly. Big help. I opted for the long drive, bombed out of the city down to the wild coast to get some perspective.

Some things may be bleak but may as well choose hope! And you’re right, there are lots of good people in this world.

Lejeboca

I'm full of despair right now, thinking (too much) about this ghastly vaccine that's coming and worried it will be virtually impossible to resist. I've also gone too far down the rabbit hole of vids/theories about depopulation, 5G, chemtrails, surveillance state etc. Mostly I'm just feeling horrible about the vaccine. I have no intention of taking it but they have done such a number on the world, most people will be willingly rolling up their sleeves, including my friends and family. I'm worried I won't be able to make money because I'll be denied entry to workplaces. Worried I'll lose my friends and family if/when they find out I haven't taken it. Worried what will happen to my (future) children.

If anyone genuinely has something HOPEFUL to contribute, it would be very much appreciated. After all, there MUST be a way forward? Nothing is set in stone, despite their best laid plans.

I definitely don't always feel like this, but the despair and panic has hit me hard.

I agree with Lollipop2 that small immediate little things can snap one out of this state, at least for a moment, and if there is a sequence of those things, the snapped out state may persist.
This is what I am trying to focus on and on coming up with at least three options for any problem, which is my current way to implement the "perceive, think, act":
"If you only have one way, you are stuck. If you have two options, you have a dilemma. But if you have three options, you are actively making a choice in that moment. Even if you choose the original way, you will do so not out of compulsion. but from a place of freedom and understanding" --- Moshe Feldenkrais

To cope with pan-panic nightmare on the mental level, Bach flower essences help me a lot.

T

TheBeard

I'm totally fine staying in France for the rest of my life if that's the price to pay.
I've travelled a lot in my youth, been around the world.
I just hope I won't need to get vaccinated to keep working in my own country.

tankasnowgod

I just hope I won't need to get vaccinated to keep working in my own country.

Of course you will be able to work. They can only require it for their own unbacked fiat currency, which is nothing more than promissory notes.

I'll keep on pounding this point till you guys get it..... the alternatives include barter, gold and silver, crypto, and starting your own currency.

Alternative Currency, Excerpts of a Conversation between David Icke and Jon Rappoport

Sound radical? Maybe. More radical than being forced to take a dangerous injection for an unproven common cold virus? I don't think so.

Look to Ex-Convicts in the Freedom Movement. They had to figure this stuff out because most of them were unable to find a job after paying their "debt to society."

Nighteyes

Of course you will be able to work. They can only require it for their own unbacked fiat currency, which is nothing more than promissory notes.

I'll keep on pounding this point till you guys get it..... the alternatives include barter, gold and silver, crypto, and starting your own currency.

Alternative Currency, Excerpts of a Conversation between David Icke and Jon Rappoport

Sound radical? Maybe. More radical than being forced to take a dangerous injection for an unproven common cold virus? I don't think so.

Look to Ex-Convicts in the Freedom Movement. They had to figure this stuff out because most of them were unable to find a job after paying their "debt to society."

Yes, but you still need a trade or skills or some Way of creating value from the ressources around you. That is basically what constitues a job although many jobs are very disconnected from actually producing anything of value. The way every piece of land/ressource is already claimed makes it hard to just do your own business. Unless maybe you find some Remote piece of forest or suddenly develop some essential skill required by many who can then pay you with Gold, crypto etc

achillea

Did you see this one yet? The COVID Scamdemic is Unraveling It seems that people outside the US are more acutely aware of what "they" (the enemies of life) are up to. The election has created another "mystery sandwich" that paralysis the mental faculty of rationale.

tankasnowgod

Yes, but you still need a trade or skills or some Way of creating value from the ressources around you. That is basically what constitues a job although many jobs are very disconnected from actually producing anything of value. The way every piece of land/ressource is already claimed makes it hard to just do your own business. Unless maybe you find some Remote piece of forest or suddenly develop some essential skill required by many who can then pay you with Gold, crypto etc

Well submission to slavery is usually easier than fighting for your freedom. At least in the short term.

Jstar

The “experimental” mRNA used in the vaccine is encapsulated in a liposomal layer, and specifically a layer of PEGylated lipid nanoparticles, so it won’t be recognized, and attacked, by the immune system. My initial idea was to add megadoses of pancreatic enzymes, before and after getting the vaccine, in order to digest the foreign protein but, considering the lipid delivery system, we must first employ agents that will rapidly dissolve the lipid coating. Any suggestions on how to do that? Megadoses of Lipase followed by powerful proteolytic enzymes?

Nemo

This post is about how to mitigate the risks to you of other people's bad decisions to get the vax.

Researchers in Singapore have found that hydroxychloroquine and over-the-counter povidone iodine throat spray reduce spread in high transmission settings.

May be good to use to help ward off vax shedding, which apparently can be spread via breath and skin contact.

Nemo

It will be a digital record, not sure how you can fudge that.

Sadly disagree. I live in the city that has had the longest hard lockdown in the world. And it's still going. I now know that the gov't is capable of anything (cos "science"), and that most people willingly comply. I'm not a doomsdayer by any means, however when the rushed, junk science-filled vaccine comes, I strongly believe it will be impossible to travel INTERSTATE, let alone overseas. Are you honestly willing to never leave your home state or explore the world again?

I also think it will be impossible to work for the government, be a teacher, work for any kind of sizeable organisation, visit sick and elderly loved ones in hospitals or nursing homes, maybe even participate in community sports etc etc.

Best we can do is keep pufa low and hope our bodies can handle it the way they have previously.

Easy. You pay off someone who works at the digital record place. I can already get you whatever government record you want.

Even casual criminals already do it with driver's licenses.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals