How Do I Mitigate The Effect Of A Covid Vaccine?

Jem Oz

It will be a digital record, not sure how you can fudge that.

Any country that tries to enforce a mandatory policy will be met with a citizen opposition.

Sadly disagree. I live in the city that has had the longest hard lockdown in the world. And it's still going. I now know that the gov't is capable of anything (cos "science"), and that most people willingly comply. I'm not a doomsdayer by any means, however when the rushed, junk science-filled vaccine comes, I strongly believe it will be impossible to travel INTERSTATE, let alone overseas. Are you honestly willing to never leave your home state or explore the world again?

I also think it will be impossible to work for the government, be a teacher, work for any kind of sizeable organisation, visit sick and elderly loved ones in hospitals or nursing homes, maybe even participate in community sports etc etc.

Best we can do is keep pufa low and hope our bodies can handle it the way they have previously.

J

james2388

It will be a digital record, not sure how you can fudge that.

Sadly disagree. I live in the city that has had the longest hard lockdown in the world. And it's still going. I now know that the gov't is capable of anything (cos "science"), and that most people willingly comply. I'm not a doomsdayer by any means, however when the rushed, junk science-filled vaccine comes, I strongly believe it will be impossible to travel INTERSTATE, let alone overseas. Are you honestly willing to never leave your home state or explore the world again?

I also think it will be impossible to work for the government, be a teacher, work for any kind of sizeable organisation, visit sick and elderly loved ones in hospitals or nursing homes, maybe even participate in community sports etc etc.

Best we can do is keep pufa low and hope our bodies can handle it the way they have previously.

It's your fault you live in a country that doesn't support the right to have guns..

gaze

You can recover from almost any environmental stressor, if you can keep your mindset good, your temperature at 98.6, pulse above 80, TSH below 1. Problem is the more and more stressors you face, the harder it is to do that, especially keeping a positive mindset. I remember ray saying being deficient in pufas makes you resistant to a great deal of stress, mainly cause “stress” doesn’t debilitate the mind Chronically and the body can deal with it acutely.

J

james2388

You can recover from almost any environmental stressor, if you can keep your mindset good, your temperature at 98.6, pulse above 80, TSH below 1. Problem is the more and more stressors you face, the harder it is to do that, especially keeping a positive mindset. I remember ray saying being deficient in pufas makes you resistant to a great deal of stress, mainly cause “stress” doesn’t debilitate the mind Chronically and the body can deal with it acutely.

You absolutely can not mitigate heavy metal consumption, whether its drinking, eating, or literally injecting it into your blood.... Time to look more into vaccines, brother, there is nothing you can do from viral/metal neurotoxic agents. Vaccines are not an environmental stressor. Vaccines are not in anyone's 'environment', they are a seasonal man made intervention. They are not chronic, they are fast and deliberate with effects sustaining themselves within the first week.

Jem Oz

You absolutely can not mitigate heavy metal consumption, whether its drinking, eating, or literally injecting it into your blood.... Time to look more into vaccines, brother, there is nothing you can do from viral/metal neurotoxic agents. Vaccines are not an environmental stressor. Vaccines are not in anyone's 'environment', they are a seasonal man made intervention. They are not chronic, they are fast and deliberate with effects sustaining themselves within the first week.
OK but everyone on this forum has had multiple vaccines in their life. We're all still here. I for one feel incredibly healthy and like I could take on the world right now. They can't be THAT bad. We have to give them context (ie there are lots of things that are toxic and stressful, and any one of us could die any second of the day in countless ways), otherwise we become apocalyptic doomsayers which leads directly to angry, helpless, hopelessness, serving no one.

gaze

well the definition of “mitigate“ is to make it less harmful, and you can absolutely make it less harmful. Yes, there will be harm no doubt, but keeping thyroid function high mitigates the damage

OP
frant26

frant26

OK but everyone on this forum has had multiple vaccines in their life. We're all still here. I for one feel incredibly healthy and like I could take on the world right now. They can't be THAT bad. We have to give them context (ie there are lots of things that are toxic and stressful, and any one of us could die any second of the day in countless ways), otherwise we become apocalyptic doomsayers which leads directly to angry, helpless, hopelessness, serving no one.

Thank you for putting things in perspective @Jem Oz (do you live in totalitarian Melbourne by any chance?)

We can be completely opposed to any mandatory vaccination yet accept we live in an imperfect world. Some of us would like to continue working in certain places, visit family, travel, and so on.

While there's a lot of good information about politics in this forum, it tends to go pessimistic/apocalyptic very fast.

Of course I understand, but friends, let's not fall into the serotonin trap... a more proactive/creative stance will help us all.

The first-line defence plan is beating bureaucrats with their own rules. Employ creative ways to get that "certificate" somehow (digital or not). This will vary depending on territory of residence (and maybe travel destinations). I haven't researched much but there probably are other forums discussing effective methods.

If that doesn't work for some, it would be good to know what can be done to mitigate the effects of a potential shot. Hence my question.

OP
frant26

frant26

All vaccines are dangerous, and the early trial results and rumors of new tech being included in this one make it seem especially so. There may be very little that can mitigate the damage.

If you think a vaccine might become "mandatory" in some way, maybe it's time to start seeking out other options. Like is there a way to get "certified" that you took it without actually taking it? There's a book series called "The Paper Trip" that might have some good ideas in this regard.

This is what I think we should be trying to figure out.

Exactly!

Jem Oz

Thanks @frant26 I'm trying to visit this forum less because it can get a bit apocalyptic. Impossible to keep abreast of every toxic thing and every potential nutrient imbalance etc.

I share your sentiments. Let's get creative, not indignant and endlessly conspiratorial. Let's accept that reality will always be imperfect and focus on ways to mitigate and offset. Even if it's futile, it's still empowering and will probably bleed into our everyday lives in novel ways.

Indeed I do live in totalitarian Melbourne. What a treat. (do you?). It's been an eye opening time down this way, to see the leftist government get so lost in the weeds and petty power plays etc at the expense of any kind of bigger picture or perspective or alternative views. My intention in the coming few years is to set up my own online business, find a partner and go bush. Start a family, live local, get my hands dirty.

I'll be very interested to see if independent, tech savvy thinkers can come up with clever ways to skirt the system when the vaccine comes. Worth a shot!

OP
frant26

frant26

Thanks @frant26 I'm trying to visit this forum less because it can get a bit apocalyptic. Impossible to keep abreast of every toxic thing and every potential nutrient imbalance etc.

I share your sentiments. Let's get creative, not indignant and endlessly conspiratorial. Let's accept that reality will always be imperfect and focus on ways to mitigate and offset. Even if it's futile, it's still empowering and will probably bleed into our everyday lives in novel ways.

Indeed I do live in totalitarian Melbourne. What a treat. (do you?). It's been an eye opening time down this way, to see the leftist government get so lost in the weeds and petty power plays etc at the expense of any kind of bigger picture or perspective or alternative views. My intention in the coming few years is to set up my own online business, find a partner and go bush. Start a family, live local, get my hands dirty.

I'll be very interested to see if independent, tech savvy thinkers can come up with clever ways to skirt the system when the vaccine comes. Worth a shot!

I fully agree with you!

It's pretty evident that the powerful are attempting to go full totalitarian (no need to watch the news every day to confirm it). In practice though, I don't think they will be able to pull off everything they want. At least not everywhere.

And that is because there will be resistance. Sure, we are not the majority, but we can only make the resistance stronger if we take this as a challenge and start building.

Ask yourself, what can I do about it?

Maybe choose to go local / off the grid. Start a blog to gently educate folks who are unaware, spread the word! Join activist groups and make politicians feel the thunder. Keep improving your health and the health of your loved ones to become more resilient. Get involved in crypto (this is the imminent next war: private money vs surveillance money.). Support agorism. Inspire people to believe in themselves instead of politicians. Write a book on how to skirt the system. Learn how to live a more self-sustainable life that doesn't depend on the global systems of power.

As you say! No matter what happens, it is empowering and it will bleed into our everyday lives in novel ways.

All these events are a fantastic opportunity to live life with more meaning. Get your dopamine, creativity and motivation up and screw serotonin and fear!

Regina

Maybe? Trump was pushing the Regeneron because it shifts the story toward "immunity" and away from hair-of-the-dog vaccination poison???? I mean, I don't want frankenrat antibodies to boost my immunity, but it's better than being GMO'ed. If you can just get your rat antibody shot and you're good to go and get your covi-pass, it sort of blows the whole wellcome trust vaccine story.

Jem Oz

How do you know it's going to be a "digital record?"
Well I guess I don't, but I work in local gov't (though hopefully not for too much longer), and I know they have a digital record of every child's vaccination and you can't enrol in child care, kindergarten, primary or secondary school without being 'up to date'. That said, maybe the parents provide a paper version to the council. Hopefully our governments are too inept to create a national online database.

Anyone schooled in the dark web?.... ;)

OP
frant26

frant26

I just found this from Travis:

I haven't looked into that, but I know that it's stored in bones. The only way to remove that would be to consume chelators while making yourself osteopenic through something like a low-calcium, low vitamin D, high-phosphate, and high vitamin A diet.

If people have small amounts, like you stopped eating frozen pizza and treated city water long ago, than just maintaining high-calcium should be fine. It's the older, the osteoporotic who get the worst of it as the aluminum from their processed diet 20 years ago is dissolving out of their bones (and the Mylanta™, don't forget about the Mylanta™.)

I think the continued use of aluminum in food is a crime, making the amounts in vaccines seem minor (though actually a large dose for small children.)

I think that they used more in the 80s, and the use in food is getting more rare. Obviously, it's still in processed cheese and some baked wheat products. I know that citrate forms a good chelate with aluminum, and should be protective. The three carboxylic acid groups coordinate the +3 charge very well. Let me see if I can find a pic:

mfcd00050852-medium.png

Melatonin has actually been shown to chelate aluminum as well, in vitro; enough sleep, darkness, and folic acid should be able to make all you need (while eliminating its precursor serotonin.)

And silica is of course protective, since it is it's natural low-energy mineral pair. Consuming aluminum silicates, as in clay, is much safer than consuming food grade aluminum phosphate. Much less aluminum is absorbed as a silicate because it's such a tighter bond. The aluminum industry is what made aluminum a health hazard, and all that "it's natural and abundant" speak you hear from apologists is just a diversion. It's true that it's like the eight most common element, but most is bound to silica and we can only absorb only a fraction of one percent.

There are two things that can explain paralysis after vaccines: aluminum and diptheria toxin—both bind to nerves. Aluminum because to the highly-phosphorylated proteins around myelin, and diptheria toxin because it's lipophillic. There is some truth to this too, as diptheria toxin was actually used to stain nerves in a study that I'd read.

So, either aluminum or and LPS toxin for sure. Mercury is toxic as hell, but in a different way. Guam proves that aluminum can cause ALS, so you would think that it would be the main suspect in vaccine-induced GBS cases.

I think the primary toxic effect of aluminum nanoparticles is their binding to microtubule-associated proteins, such as τ, and inducing the recruitment of immune cells causing further damage. The best natural chelators of aluminum appear to be melatonin and tricarboxylic acids (i.e. citrate), so simply getting enough sleep and eating fruit could be the best strategy. And of course, omega−6 fatty acids will amplify essentially any immunological process—often pathologically—so avoiding these should also be a good idea. I think the best thing to do is to just wait until the body excretes the aluminum, and rebuilds.

Probably doesn't apply to the new vaccine...

Travis was such a fantastic human, the hours he must have spent on these careful replies makes his loss such a tragedy :praying::trophy:

Last edited:

schultz

Well I guess I don't, but I work in local gov't (though hopefully not for too much longer), and I know they have a digital record of every child's vaccination and you can't enrol in child care, kindergarten, primary or secondary school without being 'up to date'. That said, maybe the parents provide a paper version to the council. Hopefully our governments are too inept to create a national online database.

Anyone schooled in the dark web?.... ;)

Find a sympathetic doctor to say he gave you a vaccine when he actually didn't. I suppose that's a long shot for some people.

I do have access to my digital record though. So worst case scenario I will just tweak that a bit.

Dave Clark

I just found this from Travis:

Probably doesn't apply to the new vaccine...
That's why using NBMI to chelate Hg, and drinking high silica water to get rid of aluminum is important. These are the best compounds and elements to get rid of those metals. Check out Dennis Crouse's book on Blue zones and silica water, and Dr. Boyd Haley's material on NBMI for chelating mercury. Aluminum - Alzheimers - Autism: Recipe to make your own Silica Water
OSR, Emeramide, Irminex, NBMI – Heavy Metal Chelator

Vinny

Travis was such a fantastic human, the hours he must have spent on these careful replies makes his loss such a tragedy :praying::trophy:
His loss...? What happened to him?

David PS

Religious exemptions may be one route. I don't know how far the law could shield one from mandatory vaccination but there was a case recently where some Sikh police officers were able to challenge a mask policy because of their beards (religious significance of beards, but the beards prevented a full seal for the N95 mask). https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/rcmp-reverses-mask-policy-1.5746450

The religious exemption loopholes are being closed here in the US. The loopholes have to be closed at the state level. Here is an example of NY state: Gov. Cuomo Signs Bill To End Religious Exemptions For Vaccinations

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals