How Do I Mitigate The Effect Of A Covid Vaccine?

His loss...? What happened to him?
@Vinny I don't know Vinny, think Amazoniac will inform us when suitable to do so, he passed on July 4th, it doesn't matter though, he's gone, and it's thoroughly depressing.

Last edited:

Drareg

I’m sure some good doctors could be convinced to give a saline injection and sign it off if the vaccine authoritarians have their way.
As mentioned there will be exemptions for health reasons and once known they could be gamed, anything inflammatory in nature can cause additional harm.

Vinny

JohnHafterson

I am 100% aware of the political agenda surrounding vaccination and this whole Covid circus.

Say a Covid vaccine becomes mandatory (for international travel it most definitely will).

What would be the best way to prepare for the shot such that the contents or adjuvants have minimum impact in the body? Copious amounts of some vitamin the day before? And after?

I searched the forum but couldn't find that specifically.
Russell Blaylock MD has some pretty accessible information on negatives of vaccines and their adjuvants and ways to minimize/alleviate negatives. He's worth a Google search and/or a quick read. I like alternative ideas and seeing where thinkers overlap.

http://aidshivawareness.org/what-to-do-if-forced-to-take-a-vaccine/

Pablo Cruise

Mitigate the vaccine? What are you trying to say? If you are talking adverse reactions, take Diphenhydramine 25-50mg and Tylenol 650mg 30 min before.

Don't listen to all the "safety" crap. vaccines can carry similar risks but by and large very safe. There are strict guidelines in place. Get the Covid vaccine, everyone!

Kavie

Yes. Made a HUGE difference in daily aches and pains and nails and strutural togetherness. Aspirin consumption down instead of 2 to 4 a day to 2 to 4 a week.
Could you please let me know how much salt per day works for you?

Mauritio

Yes. Made a HUGE difference in daily aches and pains and nails and strutural togetherness. Aspirin consumption down instead of 2 to 4 a day to 2 to 4 a week.
What is high salt for you?

RohnJose

Ray and Georgi discussed some things they would use in one of the last few Danny Roddy shows but I forget which one it was. But they basically said aspirin, orange juice, methylene blue, and maybe something else I am forgetting.

Also - start preparing to say NO, instead of preparing to let it happen. Its important to get out of this bend-over mindset. We need everyone we can to get on board with understanding that we can resist and we have power in numbers.

GAF

Could you please let me know how much salt per day works for you?

I don't measure. I just try to add to food but I forget. My gf started adding more to my food. Big bowl of well salted popcorn is a boost. I think I need more than I am getting.

I think feeling stable physically and mentally means I am getting enough.

GAF

I am not laughing. Until people start taking this attempted genocide for what it is, the jokes on us.

And except those days should be shortened, there would be no genuine humans remaining on earth to rescue...(GAF translation)

Regina

Ray and Georgi discussed some things they would use in one of the last few Danny Roddy shows but I forget which one it was. But they basically said aspirin, orange juice, methylene blue, and maybe something else I am forgetting.

Also - start preparing to say NO, instead of preparing to let it happen. Its important to get out of this bend-over mindset. We need everyone we can to get on board with understanding that we can resist and we have power in numbers.
:thumbsup:

I was just talking to someone about how scary a required COVID vaccine for traveling would be. Full blow mandatory vaccines may receive pushback but this would definitely be possible if They wanted it to be.

We'll have to wait to see what the ingredients are, not to mention the RNA/genetic engineering fuckery they attempt.

Best option: we gotta find sympathetic doctors to give us fake vaccines on paper. Go in, pay em, don't get the vaccine, leave saying you did on paper. That's the solution.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals