People Who Refuse The COVID-19 Vaccine May Be Banned Socially

Regina

ALL major transport companies will follow suit. Just watch. This is a New World Order operation. There will be ZERO exceptions to the tyranny.
Yes. And the censorship is fully stepped up. Two YT channels I regularly watch were taken down today.

The only chance is if no one flies. No one takes the vaccine. Let their businesses fail. Everyone store your phones in a faraday bag. Mass opting out and mass disobedience.

Fred

Yes. And the censorship is fully stepped up. Two YT channels I regularly watch were taken down today.

The only chance is if no one flies. No one takes the vaccine. Let their businesses fail. Everyone store your phones in a faraday bag. Mass opting out and mass disobedience.
I agree with everything you said except for the "let their businesses fail" part. The NWO clearly got their ducks in a row before launching this fake pandemic, and that includes effectively owning most major businesses. For example, Blackrock and two other companies (I forget their names) control something like 95% of the S&P 500. So the structure is already in place to ensure that NWO-compliant businesses stay afloat, and non-compliant businesses fail. We are not capable of defunding the NWO-compliant businesses, because they do not depend on market forces for their existence. That being said ... non-compliance is crucial. Quit your job if need be. I quit over mandatory masks.

LUH 3417

I don't think a bioweapon is likely at all, as there is no evidence that any sort of effective, mass scale bioweapon exists. I keep on asking for someone, anyone, to cite of an example of a bioweapon being tested out a group of at least 1 million people, and having any sort of measurable effect on the overall death rate. No one can, likely because it hasn't been done. When "Bioweapons" have been tested out on cities the size of San Francisco (and this has been done), no one really notices.

The myth of a "Deadly Bioweapon" is more unlikely than the myth of Bigfoot, the Lock Ness Monster or Santa Claus, but it's one that adults love to believe in despite zero evidence whatsoever.
Wasn’t frank Olsen killed for exposing American biowarfare against Korea? Are you saying any attempts may have been somewhat deadly but not deadly enough for serious inquiry and pursuit?

tankasnowgod

So we have to move the "Overton Window" and make it acceptable to talk about conspiracy.

I don't know an Overton Window from a Johari Window from a Bay Window. I'll let glass companies do the moving of all those.

Also, "make it acceptable" is too vague. Acceptable to who? And what?

Personally, I don't hesitate to talk about grand conspiracies. The biggest question I had was how does an idea like the "New World Order" translate to the real world? Just pointing to that George Bush quote and that Ministry song and the Georgia Guidestones doesn't do much. Reading "Pawns In The Game" by William Guy Carr was a real eye opener. He details long range plans made by people like Adam Weisshapt and Albert Pike and others, and how entities like the Rothchilds put a lot of those plans into play.

I think it's good to get into details. You can say there's a small group looking to take over the world, but it's basically impossible for the average person to confirm or verify. But when you start talking about entities like Cede & Co, the DTCC, the Bank of International Settlements, the UN, and how all of these things are setting up centralized wealth and control, and are some of the big pieces in the jigsaw of an eventual totalitarian One World Government, ruled by a King Despot that mongrelizes humanity and makes them all worship Satan..... people might begin to see some of it.

tankasnowgod

I agree with everything you said except for the "let their businesses fail" part. The NWO clearly got their ducks in a row before launching this fake pandemic, and that includes effectively owning most major businesses. For example, Blackrock and two other companies (I forget their names) control something like 95% of the S&P 500. So the structure is already in place to ensure that NWO-compliant businesses stay afloat, and non-compliant businesses fail. We are not capable of defunding the NWO-compliant businesses, because they do not depend on market forces for their existence. That being said ... non-compliance is crucial. Quit your job if need be. I quit over mandatory masks.

Forget Blackrock and the two other companies. ONE entity owns over 99% of all stock on the NYSE, NASDAQ, and others, along with most land in this country (through Mortgage Backed Securities), and that's Cede & Company.

Regina

True. Hard to get around NWO-compliant businesses. Every one could also get off facebook.
I just only found out that USDC is not even a US coin. It is owned by Circle. And it's a "programmable coin." No tab for "who we are". Just its global presense. So, another Empire construct.
Signing US name to it. In Venezuela. We get your resources--pipeline out your oil; we helicopter crypto coupons for pizza hut.

Last edited:

Nicole W.

I don't know an Overton Window from a Johari Window from a Bay Window. I'll let glass companies do the moving of all those.

Personally, I don't hesitate to talk about grand conspiracies. The biggest question I had was how does an idea like the "New World Order" translate to the real world? Just pointing to that George Bush quote and that Ministry song and the Georgia Guidestones doesn't do much. Reading "Pawns In The Game" by William Guy Carr was a real eye opener. He details long range plans made by people like Adam Weisshapt and Albert Pike and others, and how entities like the Rothchilds put a lot of those plans into play.

I think it's good to get into details. You can say there's a small group looking to take over the world, but it's basically impossible for the average person to confirm or verify. But when you start talking about entities like Cede & Co, the DTCC, the Bank of International Settlements, the UN, and how all of these things are setting up centralized wealth and control, and are some of the big pieces in the jigsaw of an eventual totalitarian One World Government, ruled by a King Despot that mongrelizes humanity and makes them all worship Satan..... people might begin to see some of it.
Tank, do you have any thoughts on how the average person can insulate themselves from some or all of these impending changes? There are so many moving parts in all this it‘s hard for me to achieve a “big picture” of what our future entails and what one would want to do to give themselves as decent a life as possible. You are so well versed on this subject, I’m sure you have a better idea of what life would look like in a few years or a decade if these technocrats achieve their goals. What do you envision? And what would you do to prepare for such a reality?

Fred

The "Overton Window" refers to what is "acceptable" to talk about in public. The MSM likes to give the impression that anyone who talks about conspiracy is crazy. This scares people away from sharing their suspicions that maybe something is wrong with the pandemic narrative. So ... if a large number of people begin talking about conspiracies, this will, all by itself, "move the Overton Window", and convince the general population that grand conspiracies are possible ... even likely ... without ever resorting to logical arguments. This is handy , because most people don't think things through anyway. They just agree with what "everybody else" believes, which in turn is conditioned by the messages they regularly receive. Just hearing "the pandemic is not real" from enough different sources, will convince a fair amount of weak-minded people who, heretofore, had been convinced that they were in great danger and needed to comply or die.
As for providing details, I'm not sure that this is important ... not initially, at least. If you can point out the obvious orchestration and lies, people will know to resist it. I, for one, couldn't tell you exactly who is behind all this. I've heard all the names that you have, but I don't have any proof that Bill Gates met with the Rothschilds and planned this out, But I KNOW it's orchestrated and I know to resist and spread the word about the lies, because, whoever is responsible, they are relying on the lies and the compliance to achieve their goals.

tankasnowgod

I've heard all the names that you have, but I don't have any proof that Bill Gates met with the Rothschilds and planned this out, But I KNOW it's orchestrated and I know to resist and spread the word about the lies, because, whoever is responsible, they are relying on the lies and the compliance to achieve their goals.
True, but you can point out how it works in the real world.

For example, The WHO declared this a pandemic back in March. That filtered down to the country level, where the CDC and equivalent health agencies around the world implemented their strategies, like lockdown, that they are bound by compact to do. From there it filters down to state and local levels, where your local health officials and medical boards also do what they are told. Governors and Mayors listen to their health officials, and doctors listen to their boards. That's how this came to your front door.

It doesn't have to be strictly a one way flow chart, either. The CDC might have been running this or other Pandemic shows at different times, but the basic structure is there.

Obviously, there could be any number of banksters, gangsters, and cabal members behind the WHO that told them to give that initial order, and are guiding this perverse stage play from the shadows. I don't know if it's Gates or a Rothchild or a Payseur, or whoever. In some ways, it doesn't matter. You can take that first paragraph description and see that it lines up well with what happened (and is happening) in the world.

Fred

Okay guys, this is amazing! Hopeful. Please listen - we do not have to be victims:

Suing governments in an attempt to get them to justify their emergency powers won't work. If this gets any traction at all, the government(s) will just write a law saying that they can do X, Y, and Z, and the Supreme Court will say it's constitutional based on the "general welfare" clause. There is no "in the system" victory possible. False hope = wasted time.

Fred

That filtered down to the country level, where the CDC and equivalent health agencies around the world implemented their strategies, like lockdown, that they are bound by compact to do.

What compact are you referring to?

tankasnowgod

Tank, do you have any thoughts on how the average person can insulate themselves from some or all of these impending changes? There are so many moving parts in all this it‘s hard for me to achieve a “big picture” of what our future entails and what one would want to do to give themselves as decent a life as possible. You are so well versed on this subject, I’m sure you have a better idea of what life would look like in a few years or a decade if these technocrats achieve their goals. What do you envision? And what would you do to prepare for such a reality?

One thing I've heard over and over is that all of this is basically done by "consent." I struggle with that, because most of it certainly isn't "informed" consent. I can't square that with anything that's done to children either... We all pretty much agree that a 5 or 10 year old doesn't have the knowledge to make certain choices or actions, like driving a car or drinking alcohol. How could they give consent to a vaccine, or an operation? How could an infant?

Putting that aside, there does always seem to be a way to remove consent, or discover the rules to the game. That's not always easy (though some techniques may be simple), and it takes courage to pull the trigger on a lot of them(there are a lot of things I've learned, but haven't done). Some of the best resources on this that I've found are John Jay Singleton, Yusef-El, and to some degree, Anna Von Ritz.

A big point..... if a "police state" is to work in any sense, they need the vast majority of people to be afraid and compliant. If 10% of Small Businesses had openly defied the lockdown orders from the beginning, I think they would have all collapsed in a few weeks. If 5-10% refuse to be afraid and compliant, there simply won't be enough manpower to keep the police state going, not for very long.

One of the interesting thing is that some of the most knowledgeable people in the freedom movement are former prisoners. In some ways, it makes sense..... What do they have left to lose in Prison? That's where Aaron Coats learned a lot of what he wrote in "One Man Out."

For finances, I think it's a good idea to get some precious metals and learn how to use crypto currencies. It's really the Social Security Number and use of Federal Reserve Notes that enslaved people in THE UNITED STATES. The more you can get out of that, the freer you will be.

This video from Yusef-El really stuck with me. A lot of his stuff is good, but this is a great intro-

I don't know what the future holds, and I really do think we are at one of those moments were we could be on a precipice between unprecedented freedom and unprecedented slavery. They were so good at "boiling the frog slowly," and this past year, everything has been turned up to 11. The idea that there are white hats or gray hats, or some sort of alliance using this to try and wake people up does make some sense to me. The only thing that makes me doubt that is how asleep people still seem to be.

I think Jon Rappoport is onto something by really talking about imagination, and how that is the key to individual freedom, no matter what happens. Imagination and logic probably can take you anywhere. Napoleon Hill said much the same thing in his works. They really do need your consent, or at least your passivity, to really contain you.

Regina

One thing I've heard over and over is that all of this is basically done by "consent." I struggle with that, because most of it certainly isn't "informed" consent. I can't square that with anything that's done to children either... We all pretty much agree that a 5 or 10 year old doesn't have the knowledge to make certain choices or actions, like driving a car or drinking alcohol. How could they give consent to a vaccine, or an operation? How could an infant?

Putting that aside, there does always seem to be a way to remove consent, or discover the rules to the game. That's not always easy (though some techniques may be simple), and it takes courage to pull the trigger on a lot of them(there are a lot of things I've learned, but haven't done). Some of the best resources on this that I've found are John Jay Singleton, Yusef-El, and to some degree, Anna Von Ritz.

A big point..... if a "police state" is to work in any sense, they need the vast majority of people to be afraid and compliant. If 10% of Small Businesses had openly defied the lockdown orders from the beginning, I think they would have all collapsed in a few weeks. If 5-10% refuse to be afraid and compliant, there simply won't be enough manpower to keep the police state going, not for very long.

One of the interesting thing is that some of the most knowledgeable people in the freedom movement are former prisoners. In some ways, it makes sense..... What do they have left to lose in Prison? That's where Aaron Coats learned a lot of what he wrote in "One Man Out."

For finances, I think it's a good idea to get some precious metals and learn how to use crypto currencies. It's really the Social Security Number and use of Federal Reserve Notes that enslaved people in THE UNITED STATES. The more you can get out of that, the freer you will be.

This video from Yusef-El really stuck with me. A lot of his stuff is good, but this is a great intro-

I don't know what the future holds, and I really do think we are at one of those moments were we could be on a precipice between unprecedented freedom and unprecedented slavery. They were so good at "boiling the frog slowly," and this past year, everything has been turned up to 11. The idea that there are white hats or gray hats, or some sort of alliance using this to try and wake people up does make some sense to me. The only thing that makes me doubt that is how asleep people still seem to be.

I think Jon Rappoport is onto something by really talking about imagination, and how that is the key to individual freedom, no matter what happens. Imagination and logic probably can take you anywhere. Napoleon Hill said much the same thing in his works. They really do need your consent, or at least your passivity, to really contain you.

NWO activated

Nicole W.

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond. I have read your response a few times and am reflecting on it. I will watch the videos and start to formulate my own action plan. I am feeling concerned and angry, not afraid and compliant.?
My last question is this... and maybe you can answer it: how in the world did the “powers that be” achieve such a top down coordinated effort from basically every person in power from the most to the least? The buy-in to this narrative is unbelievably widespread
Everyone has access to the same official data but it’s as if people are seeing it differently. For example, two people can look at the survivability rates from the CDC, undeniably the data indicates a very high rate for survival— but one of those people will insist that the virus is so dangerous, we must act NOW to stop the spread etc... The other person, would look at the same data and shrug.. Same phenomenon with the experimental vaccine, same facts ... completely different perception of the facts.
Don’t get what is happening here. It’s like looking at one of those Rubin images, some people see a woman, some see a vase. And they are highly committed invested in what they see.
How was this achieved do you think?

boris

I would love to see mainstream media start running with that message. It won't happen, but since most news consumption is now online and from "niche" sources, maybe it is already happening but we just don't see it due to censorship from Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Sometimes the truth slips through.

tankasnowgod

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond. I have read your response a few times and am reflecting on it. I will watch the videos and start to formulate my own action plan. I am feeling concerned and angry, not afraid and compliant.?
My last question is this... and maybe you can answer it: how in the world did the “powers that be” achieve such a top down coordinated effort from basically every person in power from the most to the least? The buy-in to this narrative is unbelievably widespread
Everyone has access to the same official data but it’s as if people are seeing it differently. For example, two people can look at the survivability rates from the CDC, undeniably the data indicates a very high rate for survival— but one of those people will insist that the virus is so dangerous, we must act NOW to stop the spread etc... The other person, would look at the same data and shrug.. Same phenomenon with the experimental vaccine, same facts ... completely different perception of the facts.
Don’t get what is happening here. It’s like looking at one of those Rubin images, some people see a woman, some see a vase. And they are highly committed invested in what they see.
How was this achieved do you think?
Basically, very long term planning and coercion and blackmail.

If you read "Pawns In The Game," Carr states that the modern conspiracy started May 1st, 1776. That's about 250 years ago. It existed centuries before then. He states that it at least dates back to the time of Christ.

It took a long time to get here. The first time anything like the UN was suggested was right after WW1, the "League of Nations," so about 1920. The UN wasn't founded until after WWII, and the WHO in 1948. There have been several "pandemics" before this one, with a similar goal. According to Jon Rappoport, HIV/AIDS was the first one attempted on this level. Things like SARS, Swine Flu, Bird Flu, Zika and such were all part of the step-op to get here. You really needed high speed internet to get a lot of people to "work from home." No one would have gone for this nonsense in the 60's, 80's, likely not even in 2009.

If you break it down to the medical level in the US, things happened slowly over time, too. All doctors basically have to obey the FDA and State Medical Boards if they want to practice. They keep on doing little things, to creep in. They are often threatened with the loss of their job, income and status if they go against the official narrative (look at what happened to Peter Duesberg, as an example. You can find many more). Dr. Dave Janda retired when certain Obamacare mandates came into effect, as he didn't wish to comply with them. But what about a doctor only 12 years into his career? Is retirement an option for him or her? Especially when they have all the debt from college and med school with seemingly no other way to pay off (or discharge).

As far as leaders, part of the conspiracy was to win them over to "internationalism" by pretty much any means. Blackmail is not of the table. Ben Fulford talks about how every major leader gets account of somewhere between 10 Million to 1 Billion dollars when they first get elected, with a note saying "Welcome to the rich guy club, this money is yours to do as you please, but remember, you serve us, do our bidding," or something along those lines. I think they all are threatened with exposure or harm if they step out of line. This is one of the things that keeps making me think that Trump may be the real deal, a powerful person actually going against the agenda. The attacks on him have not stopped since that escalator ride in 2015.

Nicole W.

Basically, very long term planning and coercion and blackmail.

If you read "Pawns In The Game," Carr states that the modern conspiracy started May 1st, 1776. That's about 250 years ago. It existed centuries before then. He states that it at least dates back to the time of Christ.

It took a long time to get here. The first time anything like the UN was suggested was right after WW1, the "League of Nations," so about 1920. The UN wasn't founded until after WWII, and the WHO in 1948. There have been several "pandemics" before this one, with a similar goal. According to Jon Rappoport, HIV/AIDS was the first one attempted on this level. Things like SARS, Swine Flu, Bird Flu, Zika and such were all part of the step-op to get here. You really needed high speed internet to get a lot of people to "work from home." No one would have gone for this nonsense in the 60's, 80's, likely not even in 2009.

If you break it down to the medical level in the US, things happened slowly over time, too. All doctors basically have to obey the FDA and State Medical Boards if they want to practice. They keep on doing little things, to creep in. They are often threatened with the loss of their job, income and status if they go against the official narrative (look at what happened to Peter Duesberg, as an example. You can find many more). Dr. Dave Janda retired when certain Obamacare mandates came into effect, as he didn't wish to comply with them. But what about a doctor only 12 years into his career? Is retirement an option for him or her? Especially when they have all the debt from college and med school with seemingly no other way to pay off (or discharge).

As far as leaders, part of the conspiracy was to win them over to "internationalism" by pretty much any means. Blackmail is not of the table. Ben Fulford talks about how every major leader gets account of somewhere between 10 Million to 1 Billion dollars when they first get elected, with a note saying "Welcome to the rich guy club, this money is yours to do as you please, but remember, you serve us, do our bidding," or something along those lines. I think they all are threatened with exposure or harm if they step out of line. This is one of the things that keeps making me think that Trump may be the real deal, a powerful person actually going against the agenda. The attacks on him have not stopped since that escalator ride in 2015.
Ok. I don’t think I understood how long this has been in the works and that’s why I found it so baffling. Obviously, with enough time and coordination, anything can be accomplished even on a very large scale. I will take a look at the book and people you mentioned. I really feel the need to make sense of this for myself so that I can proceed in an informed and intelligent manner. Thanks again for sharing this information. It’s truly appreciated.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals