Legal advice needed - Vaccination now mandatory for NHS Staff - I'm unvaccinated

GodsHound

I think that control group is just a way to get the digital id without the 'vaccine'. It's a trap

Seems like an entrepreneurial individual who registered a private company and started charging people a subscription fee for a meaningless ID card. I very much doubt this "company" will be conducting any research other than perhaps the odd survey to its registered participants. It's a very smart idea but it's unfortunate that it takes advantage of the people trying to resist the mandates. And of course there is the question of what this company does with the data - selling it to dodgy marketing companies would be the least of concerns.

A card like this wouldn't cut it for the NHS, I don't think. And if you work in a place that would take this thing seriously, you may as well make one yourself, save your money and not hand over personal information.

Donttreadonme

Get a doctor's note. Easier said than done but if you know a doctor or a physician assistant who will write you a note then you're home safe.

They can't for you for having a medical condition that prevents the vaccine

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals