Legal advice needed - Vaccination now mandatory for NHS Staff - I'm unvaccinated

Callmestar

I work for the NHS in a patient facing job, although in a non medical role. I've received an email from my manager requesting vaccination status and dates of vaccines due to vaccination now becoming mandatory for NHS staff. This is in the UK.

Do I have any legal grounds to fight this? Is there anything I can do?

I've had Covid, but unfortunately naturally immunity seems to count for nothing. I won't getting the vaccine.

GodsHound

I would think of acquiring a proper medical exemption first. I'm not well informed of the proper medical exemptions but I'm sure there are some that are vague enough pursue (e.g. autism). If you think this is realistic, it would be easier to pursue this route if you are on good terms with a GP who can contact easily. Else it may be worth paying for a consultation with a private GP as getting a non-urgent doctor appointments are now virtually impossible to get within the NHS.

I think if one were trying to conceive a baby with their partner and were so far unsuccessful and were investigating possible fertility issues - this should be reasonable grounds for exemption. Just an example.

I am encouraging dishonesty and cunning. I think the best way through this is acting naive and playing by their rules. I think that taking the higher moral ground and pursuing legal defences would be extremely stressful, and unlikely to be successful.

And remember, if feel that you have are running out of time, or that you have been backed into a corner - you can agree to a vaccination and then present a positive test before your appointment. This will give you at least an extra month before you can re-arrange a vaccination. This could be repeated indefinitely. Like It might raise suspicious after a while and you may have some awkward tension between you and your boss but I don't see why you couldn't just keep faking positive tests month in month out.

Most important to avoid stress, that of potentially permanent systemic inflammation of the vax, and that of the crushing bureaucratic system in place for trying to avoid it.

P

Peatness

First find out how it’s possible to mandate a drug that is still under emergency authorization when the long term clinical trials are yet to be completed in which case the government is acting illegally.

Become a ‘vegan’, just don’t buy your beef with your credit card

Call there bluff, in the meantime start looking elsewhere for a job just in case

Mary Lyn

Don't know if this is of any use, but you should be able to join the covid control group if they still have places left, which means you must not be vaxxed and are helping medical science ahem.

mrchibbs

I work for the NHS in a patient facing job, although in a non medical role. I've received an email from my manager requesting vaccination status and dates of vaccines due to vaccination now becoming mandatory for NHS staff. This is in the UK.

Do I have any legal grounds to fight this? Is there anything I can do?

I've had Covid, but unfortunately naturally immunity seems to count for nothing. I won't getting the vaccine.

Here in Quebec, Canada one of the worst places on the face of the earth regarding covid measures, the government had to give in at the last minute and allow some 10'000 unvaxxed health care workers to remain despite several deadlines.

I don't know how many NHS workers are still pure blood, but maybe that should give you some confidence to stick it out. They will try to scare you though, no question.

P

Peatness

I can't find the video where Tony Bliar said we 'can't mandate it' when asked about compulsory covid injections. These illegal mandates will be chanllenged in court. Don't forget there are a number of lawsuits being filled against the government in the UK one by Mike Yeadon. There are many people in the NHS who won't give in perhaps join forces with them for support.

K

Kayaker

Here in Quebec, Canada one of the worst places on the face of the earth regarding covid measures, the government had to give in at the last minute and allow some 10'000 unvaxxed health care workers to remain despite several deadlines.

I don't know how many NHS workers are still pure blood, but maybe that should give you some confidence to stick it out. They will try to scare you though, no question.
What is this about a breakout of violence between protestors and police in Quebec?
FIhWr2QWUAI9A9w.jpg

OP
C

Callmestar

Are you friends with anyone who is vaccinating people?

Haha I've thought about it. But no I wouldn't associate with such people. The few people I do know that work in the vaccine centres are the most ignorant I've ever come across when it comes to knowing the facts around Covid and the Vaccine. They just follow orders blindly.

Herbie

Haha I've thought about it. But no I wouldn't associate with such people. The few people I do know that work in the vaccine centres are the most ignorant I've ever come across when it comes to knowing the facts around Covid and the Vaccine. They just follow orders blindly.
Yeah that’s why they can do such a job.

If it were me and I valued my job above all else. I would figure out which is the least worst vaccine. If I just couldn’t do the vaccine and just wasn’t happening, I would hand them the letter.

I really hope for everyone that these vaccines are only causing short term inflammation and totally leave the body and the body heals itself and goes back to functioning as it did before.

mrchibbs

What is this about a breakout of violence between protestors and police in Quebec?
View attachment 32083

I don't think it was in Quebec cause I'm not seeing anything about it here, I think that was about Kazhakstan but now they're openly talking about mandatory vax so we may get to violence

JosieJo

Thanks. This looks helpful. I've joined.
I really hope you get some hope & help from them/him. Be great to hear from you how you do get on. Can I just say I am so sorry you are being put into this situation & my heart goes out to you...and thank you so much for everything you have done so far working within the NHS. Proper Angels all of you. Don't know if you saw this but this Doctor is a hero...https://news.sky.com/video/share-12511256

Donttreadonme

I would think of acquiring a proper medical exemption first. I'm not well informed of the proper medical exemptions but I'm sure there are some that are vague enough pursue (e.g. autism). If you think this is realistic, it would be easier to pursue this route if you are on good terms with a GP who can contact easily. Else it may be worth paying for a consultation with a private GP as getting a non-urgent doctor appointments are now virtually impossible to get within the NHS.

I think if one were trying to conceive a baby with their partner and were so far unsuccessful and were investigating possible fertility issues - this should be reasonable grounds for exemption. Just an example.

I am encouraging dishonesty and cunning. I think the best way through this is acting naive and playing by their rules. I think that taking the higher moral ground and pursuing legal defences would be extremely stressful, and unlikely to be successful.

And remember, if feel that you have are running out of time, or that you have been backed into a corner - you can agree to a vaccination and then present a positive test before your appointment. This will give you at least an extra month before you can re-arrange a vaccination. This could be repeated indefinitely. Like It might raise suspicious after a while and you may have some awkward tension between you and your boss but I don't see why you couldn't just keep faking positive tests month in month out.

Most important to avoid stress, that of potentially permanent systemic inflammation of the vax, and that of the crushing bureaucratic system in place for trying to avoid it.
In England their are no rights of the individual

SlowWalker

Im not sure how legit this is but it could be worth a try. You sign up to be part of a control group for the vaccine and you receive a card (digital and hard copy) that makes you exempt from receiving the vaccine. I know of only one person who is using it successfully but it seems like there are tons of success stories on the telegram page. I’ve just signed up so can update when I use it next, if anything it will convince most people that you are exempt and at best it is legit and will allow full freedom. I’m hoping to use it to cross the nsw queensland border.

This is the telegram page

P

Peatness

I think that control group is just a way to get the digital id without the 'vaccine'. It's a trap

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals