Dad's personality changed after covid vaccine?

Nemo

I would concur with trying to remove the prions ASAP. But as I think on this I am thinking of a conversation I had awhile back on removing heavy metals. A member mentioned that Dr Peat warned about heavy metals being removed in a way that might move them from a safely stored area whithin the body for argument sake say the fat cells, and if they got moved they might end up in a more sensitive area say the brain for argument sake.
The question that remains is will using hydroxychloroquine Or Ivermectin while being effective to remove the prion like spike protein, can it evacuate it in a safe manner, that would prevent a bad situation going to worse.
I know it is a downer of a thought and brains as we know can recover but they tend to be slow at getting things back to 100 percent.

Great point. I know there's been a study of broken down spike protein in urine and how it affected tadpoles. So presumably the immune system breaks them down and at least some are excreted in the urine. But I don't know where else they might be stored or for how long they might circulate or how breaking them down might affect your liver, etc.

frannybananny

Well, serotonin syndrome cases are on the rise, especially the undiagnosed chronic versions of it.

Most vaccines trigger the immune response through activation of the TLR4 (endotoxin) receptor.

Activation of TLR4 triggers serotonin synthesis and release into the blood, amplifies serotonin effects at the cellular/receptor level, and decreases serotonin deactivation by SERT.

This has been kind of known for years, but nobody dares to point the finger at serotonin as it is multibillion dollar industry (e.g. SSRI drugs).
Since SSRI stand for Seretonin Reuptake Inhibitor... wouldn't these drugs fall in line with Peat's way of thinking to have less seretonin in the body? I'm confused.

If the vaccines cause the DNA to mutate to produce spike proteins, is it theoretically possible that a well-intentioned counter-vaccine could be engineered to remutate the DNA to stop producing them?
Wouldnt constant rexpression of the former not shatter the immune system in any way anyways?
Cytokine storm or something like that was mentioned as a problem of its reverse transcription

Missenger

ilovethesea

That vid was posted earlier in the thread
and the reddit link in the blog describes exactly that

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/mni9ha/according_to_this_energy_healer_the_vaccine/

a psychic I follow said she gets emails from energy healers who can no longer feel some clients charkas who have been vaxxx'd

Thanks - yes that testimonial from the energy worker is what I was referring to, very disturbing!

I think many people are not noticing any changes (personality or otherwise) because they got a placebo.

There were even people a few months back who got letters saying they were given saline "by mistake" and to come back in.

I think they must have seeded a certain percentage of doses with saline so that there would be plausible deniability. They can't have everyone maimed or dead right away... that's what the boosters will be for!

Waynish

I noticed the following

Attachments

• personality_change.jpg
    personality_change.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 93

Missenger

I think they must have seeded a certain percentage of doses with saline so that there would be plausible deniability. They can't have everyone maimed or dead right away... that's what the boosters will be for!
That's another thing, with the media showing off saline bottles when they're talking about their syringe poison or whatever, a lot of it is obnoxious seeding garbage.

Hirri

Thanks - yes that testimonial from the energy worker is what I was referring to, very disturbing!

I think many people are not noticing any changes (personality or otherwise) because they got a placebo.

There were even people a few months back who got letters saying they were given saline "by mistake" and to come back in.

What about those who felt off for 2 days after the vaccination but going further they are totaly fine and it's been months now? did they get placebo or not?

Ben.

They told us vaccines were safe for decades, we rolled up our sleves, they told us contrast dye was safe, for years I was told xrays were safe......the list is endless.

Well said.

To bad the majority still believes it or is oblivious to it. Monetary gain is and will remain above the importance of health and physiological integrity. "Thats just how the world works" ... said the masses, and continues to be exploited ...

blob69

A family doctor in my country had covid vaccines and test swabs tested for metals and they all contained toxic metals that are not listed anywhere (like cadmium, nickel...). But the most shocking result of all - the mRNA vaccines also contained elevated levels of radioactive uranium! :blackalien:

TheCalciumCad

Yep personally I think in some it 'doesn't take' hence the need for multi jabs down the line as its experimental afterall, some may be lucking it an getting a placebo/saline and any initial side effects will be from the inflammatory response.

PolishSun

A family doctor in my country had covid vaccines and test swabs tested for metals and they all contained toxic metals that are not listed anywhere (like cadmium, nickel...). But the most shocking result of all - the mRNA vaccines also contained elevated levels of radioactive uranium! :blackalien:

Maybe uranium accelerates mutations?

P

Peatness

Are you serious?

blob69

Are you serious?
Yes, with colleagues she did a serious analysis with controls etc. and I see no real issues with it. However, mainstream media & pro-vax people are now trying to discredit her with irrelevant remarks that remind of witch-hunting. I read that even the clinic where she's employed is planning to start proceedings against her. My goodness, what a crazy world do we live in - no wonder no-one dares to speak up if they tear you to shreds like this if you do...

blob69

For example, one of their arguments against her study goes like this: Heavy metals are now everywhere, everything is contaminated, one cannot avoid them, so we have to accept them in vaccines too. :jawdrop:

P

Peatness

For example, one of their arguments against her study goes like this: Heavy metals are now everywhere, everything is contaminated, one cannot avoid them, so we have to accept them in vaccines too. :jawdrop:
Thank your for posting. My brain is struggling to understand this logic. I worry because I did 3 pcr tests in 2020. Now that we are surrounded by people getting injected its impossible to avoid cross contamination. I believe this is happening. I have personal experience of it.

ilovethesea

I have a suspicion there is an antidote somewhere. However, if your government finally admitted to making a mistate and proposed an antidote would you roll up your sleve? I'm not sure I would trust anything anyone puts into a needle at the moment. They told us vaccines were safe for decades, we rolled up our sleves, they told us contrast dye was safe, for years I was told xrays were safe......the list is endless.

For sure they have an antidote. The powers that (shouldn't) be would never actually harm themselves. Maybe that's how they keep their puppet politicians executing their orders. If they don't follow along no access to the antidote.... especially if the Marek's disease/leaky vaccine thing is the plan to kill off the unvaxed.

ilovethesea

Well said.

To bad the majority still believes it or is oblivious to it. Monetary gain is and will remain above the importance of health and physiological integrity. "Thats just how the world works" ... said the masses, and continues to be exploited ...

I think anyone on RP Forum has long ago learned the hard way that medical professionals are not to be trusted. But until you've been personally harmed you won't see it... it's sad but that's what it's going to take, for anyone who hasn't woken up by now.

And even then I'm reading so many social media posts from people whose family members died from these shots who still go back for another or force their kids to get jabbed. People are so scared to be labeled anti vax that they literally sacrifice their own children.

DB_2014

What I haven’t seen any of you mention is that many experts like Dr Wakefield and Dr Yeadon have said that the spike proteins take at least 6 months to hit peak replication. So it’s unlikely we’ll see widespread changes in anyone we know who has been vaccinated before they hit the 6 month mark. Mass vaccinations started around April in the US, so I expect by September or October we will begin to see the truly terrible effects of the spike proteins. My guess is, the only side effects we are seeing right now are likely from the polyethylene glycol, not the spike proteins (yet).

What I haven’t seen any of you mention is that many experts like Dr Wakefield and Dr Yeadon have said that the spike proteins take at least 6 months to hit peak replication. So it’s unlikely we’ll see widespread changes in anyone we know who has been vaccinated before they hit the 6 month mark. Mass vaccinations started around April in the US, so I expect by September or October we will begin to see the truly terrible effects of the spike proteins. My guess is, the only side effects we are seeing right now are likely from the polyethylene glycol, not the spike proteins (yet).
And these side effects will be blamed on a new variant, requiring more lockdowns and ever more draconian measures to "encourage" vaccine uptake among the "hesitant".

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals