COVID Vaccine Mandate Help

rooz7939

Hi Everyone,

Covid shot mandates have become a reality where I live (Canada, Ontario), and I'm basically forced to get it if I want to have/keep a job. So I'm looking for help trying to find (practical) solutions to either:

1) Find a way to get a medical (or some other form of) exemption.

2) more realistically find ways to dampen the "potential side effects" (inflammation and such, please read below on my past history and experience with flu shots) when I have to get the shot.
I was thinking vitamin E and progesterone might help (can't take aspirin), as well as some vitamin C (I know it's not strictly speaking Peaty but still), I've also heard that lipase enzymes could potentially remove the lipid protective layer enveloping the mRNA (still haven't seen much additional information on this).

Here are some additional pieces of information:

- The main reason I have been trying to avoid it is my history of terrible reactions to flu shots. Pretty much every time I've gotten them I've had issues. The last couple of times I had to take them because of work I had liver pain followed by signs of liver damage (including elevated enzymes and general feelings associated with depressed liver function), the second time being worse than the first. These events were 2 years apart and the only common element was the shot. To this day I don't think my liver function has been back to were it was before. Unfortunately, I doubt this would constitute a "proven medical condition" since even when it did happen it was dismissed by different doctors I went to as it not being related.
There are documented cases of flu shot causing hepatoxicity of liver and in some cases autoimmune hepatitis; and I've seen a few case studies on covid shots causing the same issues.

- There aren't really any choices in terms of which types I can get, there's only mRNA vaccines that are available - my preference would probably be an adenovirus with no adjuvants and/or attenuated/deactivated virus shots but they are not approved here.

Please try to stay practical, moving to another country is not really an option right now, finding another job is also ongoing - more places are making vaccinations a condition of employment too so it's not that simple.

I would also like to keep discussion on point if possible.

Thanks!

Saba

Hi Everyone,

Covid shot mandates have become a reality where I live (Canada, Ontario), and I'm basically forced to get it if I want to have/keep a job. So I'm looking for help trying to find (practical) solutions to either:

1) Find a way to get a medical (or some other form of) exemption.

2) more realistically find ways to dampen the "potential side effects" (inflammation and such, please read below on my past history and experience with flu shots) when I have to get the shot.
I was thinking vitamin E and progesterone might help (can't take aspirin), as well as some vitamin C (I know it's not strictly speaking Peaty but still), I've also heard that lipase enzymes could potentially remove the lipid protective layer enveloping the mRNA (still haven't seen much additional information on this).

Here are some additional pieces of information:

- The main reason I have been trying to avoid it is my history of terrible reactions to flu shots. Pretty much every time I've gotten them I've had issues. The last couple of times I had to take them because of work I had liver pain followed by signs of liver damage (including elevated enzymes and general feelings associated with depressed liver function), the second time being worse than the first. These events were 2 years apart and the only common element was the shot. To this day I don't think my liver function has been back to were it was before. Unfortunately, I doubt this would constitute a "proven medical condition" since even when it did happen it was dismissed by different doctors I went to as it not being related.
There are documented cases of flu shot causing hepatoxicity of liver and in some cases autoimmune hepatitis; and I've seen a few case studies on covid shots causing the same issues.

- There aren't really any choices in terms of which types I can get, there's only mRNA vaccines that are available - my preference would probably be an adenovirus with no adjuvants and/or attenuated/deactivated virus shots but they are not approved here.

Please try to stay practical, moving to another country is not really an option right now, finding another job is also ongoing - more places are making vaccinations a condition of employment too so it's not that simple.

I would also like to keep discussion on point if possible.

Thanks!
Is it possible for you to see a holistic/integrative doctor in Canada? They are more knowledgeable about vaccine side effects. My regular doctor (not holistic) told me I'll get a medical exemption if my job mandates it (they haven't done it in writing but essentially said they will do it), but if my doctor hadn't said I'll get the exemption, my plan was to see holistic doctors to the extent I could afford it. They usually don't take insurance in the U.S. and are expensive. I figured that money is not worth much without my health, though, so I was prepared to do it. I was very nervous about asking my doctor about the exemption because there was so much riding on it and my doctor was not treating me through the worst of my health issues, but my doctor actually volunteered it without me having to ask for it once I laid out why I was afraid of taking the Covid vaccine. In my case, though, I needed an epipen injection after a vaccine, so that may have made it easier. I also brought the relevant old medical records with me. If you have records of your liver issues, that would make it easier for a new doc to give you an exemption.

OP
R

rooz7939

Is it possible for you to see a holistic/integrative doctor in Canada? They are more knowledgeable about vaccine side effects. My regular doctor (not holistic) told me I'll get a medical exemption if my job mandates it (they haven't done it in writing but essentially said they will do it), but if my doctor hadn't said I'll get the exemption, my plan was to see holistic doctors to the extent I could afford it. They usually don't take insurance in the U.S. and are expensive. I figured that money is not worth much without my health, though, so I was prepared to do it. I was very nervous about asking my doctor about the exemption because there was so much riding on it and my doctor was not treating me through the worst of my health issues, but my doctor actually volunteered it without me having to ask for it once I laid out why I was afraid of taking the Covid vaccine. In my case, though, I needed an epipen injection after a vaccine, so that may have made it easier. I also brought the relevant old medical records with me. If you have records of your liver issues, that would make it easier for a new doc to give you an exemption.
Thanks for the information. I can visit a naturopath but I'm not sure if they can actually provide medical exemption (I think protocols here are a bit more stringent) over here but it's worth a try. So your exemption was due to allergies to certain ingredients? Would you happen to know what else might be used for exemptions? It's not easy to find out what could be considered a medical exemptions over here.

noqcks

I would suggest you try fight it legally before giving in, but if you must get a medical exemption i would try contact Dr Michael Verbora, Dr Kulvinder Kaur, or Dr Patrick Phillips — outspoken drs in Ontario.

Last edited:

Saba

Thanks for the information. I can visit a naturopath but I'm not sure if they can actually provide medical exemption (I think protocols here are a bit more stringent) over here but it's worth a try. So your exemption was due to allergies to certain ingredients? Would you happen to know what else might be used for exemptions? It's not easy to find out what could be considered a medical exemptions over here.
I don't know what ingredient(s) I was allergic to, which is why I was worried that I potentially couldn't get the exemption, but it doesn't seem you need to know the exact ingredient as long as you had an adverse reaction. Also, I have a history of a lot of allergies, but I don't know if that was a crucial factor. From talking to my doctor I got the impression that doctors can give sort of "wait and see/watch" exemptions for now because there is no data yet on how the vaccines are interacting with various medical conditions.

OP
R

rooz7939

I would suggest you try fight it legally before giving in, but if you must get a medical exemption i would try contact Dr Michael Verbora, Dr Kulvinder Kaur, or Dr Patrick Phillips — outspoken drs in Ontario.
Thanks for this, what I was looking for, it's difficult to find these doctors without word of mouth.
Unfortunately, I don't think I can fight it legally, they can let me go without cause, at most they will pay me a bit in the way of severance.

noqcks

Unfortunately, I don't think I can fight it legally, they can let me go without cause, at most they will pay me a bit in the way of severance.
I would contact a legal professional if you can. I know that a lawyer out of stratford was quite outspoken about the vaccine passports - Nicholas Wansbutter. I might reach out to him. Can't hurt to get a second opinion.

OP
R

rooz7939

I would contact a legal professional if you can. I know that a lawyer out of stratford was quite outspoken about the vaccine passports - Nicholas Wansbutter. I might reach out to him. Can't hurt to get a second opinion.
Thanks again! There's another one that I was looking to contact too (Rocco Galati if I'm not mistaken), I'm a bit short on time too, they are really pushing for it. Probably have until the end of September.

J.R.K

I seen this on the forum it might help.
This will be a tough scenario for all of us in Canada, it is still our bodies and it very much should be our choices. Resist on all fronts, medical, ethical, religious, scientific, or just not wanting to be a guinea pig that will be ravaged by the wild version of the virus this upcoming flu season.
I seen a podcast with Patrick Timpone with Dr Greg Nigh and Stephanie Seneff, Dr Nigh was looking into developing a methodology to counteract the gene therapy, he had mentioned getting the body temperature up to 104’F to melt the nanoparticle envelope and expose the foreign RNA, there is also NAC to deal with the graphene oxide but it appears there are blockers to getting it from Amazon but you could try the health food stores.
Also check out flemingmethod.com Dr Fleming has some suggestions on how to counteract the gene therapies.

I seen a podcast with Patrick Timpone with Dr Greg Nigh and Stephanie Seneff, Dr Nigh was looking into developing a methodology to counteract the gene therapy, he had mentioned getting the body temperature up to 104’F to melt the nanoparticle envelope and expose the foreign RNA, there is also NAC to deal with the graphene oxide but it appears there are blockers to getting it from Amazon but you could try the health food stores.
Also check out flemingmethod.com Dr Fleming has some suggestions on how to counteract the gene therapies.

Have you seen Seneff and Nigh do any other interviews? Or any other doctors/scientists discussing what Seneff and NIgh are talking about? I mean specifically acknowledging it and commenting.

J.R.K

Have you seen Seneff and Nigh do any other interviews? Or any other doctors/scientists discussing what Seneff and NIgh are talking about? I mean specifically acknowledging it and commenting.
I have not seen anything since that one interview with Patrick Timpone, I know they worked on a paper together but that was the last I had seen of them. But I believe that Dr Nigh operates out of America but I am unsure of which state I believe Colorado.
How are you fairing in your employment and the vaccine front 863127? Is there a portion that are hesitant or even resistant to the mandatory vaccine?
I would be curious as to your thoughts on President Biden’s comments that,”the unvaccinated are domestic terrorists”.

Gipzy2u

Religion is an exemption or say I’ll take it if you can show me proof that you won’t be harmed & who do I see about that ! Why do we have to take when they say there is 99.9% surviving from getting COVID!

I have not seen anything since that one interview with Patrick Timpone, I know they worked on a paper together but that was the last I had seen of them. But I believe that Dr Nigh operates out of America but I am unsure of which state I believe Colorado.
How are you fairing in your employment and the vaccine front 863127? Is there a portion that are hesitant or even resistant to the mandatory vaccine?
I would be curious as to your thoughts on President Biden’s comments that,”the unvaccinated are domestic terrorists”.
Ok thanks. And sorry but I don't understand your questions.

Last edited:

ilovethesea

Thanks again! There's another one that I was looking to contact too (Rocco Galati if I'm not mistaken), I'm a bit short on time too, they are really pushing for it. Probably have until the end of September.
To me the Wansbutter guy seems genuine although he's a criminal lawyer not an employment lawyer. But maybe he can recommend someone. I would avoid Galati, he has a shady past and appears to be controlled opposition. If you noticed his big case has gone nowhere.

magnesiumania

Nano soma / metadichol might be able to help repair damage from vaccine.

I started using Nano Soma today myself to help with general healing. It is basically policosanol that has been discussed already on this forum after the release of Tocovit that has an amount of it. Im not sure how this policosanol is more available for the body......i consider making a thread and will update on my own experience with it

Lokzo

Forum Supporter

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals