Over my lifetime I have take 15 vaccinations. What makes the covid vax different?

tankasnowgod

If you make enough maps independently and they keep on coming out the same, that would mean the maps are a really good representation of the territory.
Possibly...... but why would you assume that any of the genome sequencers were working independently? Wolfgang Woodarg talked back in February or March of 2020 how virologists all over the world were sharing the code of "SARS-Cov-2." They could all be cribbing from the exact same cheat sheet.

If 100 people draw a map from a map, those 100 maps still don't prove that the territory exists.

And it's clear that agencies that are sharing this data with you are NOT independent. You linked to NYC.gov in a previous post. In case you hadn't noticed, the Mayor of New York, Bill De Blasio, has been one of the biggest pushers of this obviously fake pandemic for a year and a half now.

PolishSun

the tests are made by the same companies that sell vacines as I understand, that is unethical. Because the have the interest to find more infected people to sell the vaccines.

Sefton10

Do you believe Ray's opinions on energy and respiration to be true? If so, optimal immunity is just a state of optimal respiration. Its purely an energy problem. Energy production must equal or exceed energy consumption... otherwise... uhoh.
This is a key point. People need to consider what their ontological view on reality is when it comes to "health" and align that with an epistemology/knowledge base. There's too much picking and choosing from a buffet of opinions and viewpoints on things like immunity that don't really fit with any foundational view of the organism. That's why many people are all over the map when it comes to stuff like vaccines, especially once social pressures get thrown into the mix. Fundamentally, if you subscribe to the bioenergetic view of health, there's no way you would even consider a COVID vaccine.

Dave Clark

I wish people would also look at the part of these shots that have caused the illnesses associated with shots over the years, which range from mercury in the form of thimerasol to aluminum, which I believe is in these new shots. These heavy metals are brain damaging, one reason why they are correlated to diseases like Parkinsons, ALS, Autism, Alzheimers, MS, epilepsy, etc. My employer had the Gulf War syndrome from taking the required shots back in the Desert Storm War, he ended up with permanent epilepsy and was discharged, like many others. Don't just look at what the vaccine does, look at what the adjuvants do: Adjuvants for Coronavirus Vaccines
This is one of the best reasons to not get these shots, much less get multiple shots.

nomoreketones

Possibly...... but why would you assume that any of the genome sequencers were working independently?
Supposedly there are products like this that can give the gene sequence of COVID from a patient specimen.

I was under the impression that the public health authorities have been doing genetic sequencing on a large number of samples to keep track of what variants are predominant in a given area. Of course I don't fully trust the public health authorities or government after everything that's been happening over the last half decade. All the censorship that has been happening has eroded my trust even further.

Rafe

Do you believe Ray's opinions on energy and respiration to be true? If so, optimal immunity is just a state of optimal respiration. Its purely an energy problem. Energy production must equal or exceed energy consumption... otherwise... uhoh.

This is a key point. People need to consider what their ontological view on reality is when it comes to "health" and align that with an epistemology/knowledge base. There's too much picking and choosing from a buffet of opinions and viewpoints on things like immunity that don't really fit with any foundational view of the organism. That's why many people are all over the map when it comes to stuff like vaccines, especially once social pressures get thrown into the mix. Fundamentally, if you subscribe to the bioenergetic view of health, there's no way you would even consider a COVID vaccine.

It's this approach that means I don't worry about my position being some kind of gamble that I won't get sick in order to prove my decisions are right.

That's not the point in "resist much. . .obey little" in this issue, to me. The point is that the whole view of matter, its structure, & its development the way the one-disease one pharmaceutical model portrays it, on top of a rationalistic, completely abstracted idea of what reality is [epidemiological models] is so misguided that it is a health hazard that regularly leads to death in the practice of medicine. This makes the vaccines, in light of that corrupted view of life, technological nonsense. Besides the enormous conflicts of interest, terrorizing the public, and removing freedom of association [further], it's a death spiral.

But you can turn it into a life-spiral if you remember that it's basically a simple gestalt shift in thinking, then living. Shift your physiology & you shift the whole world.

Getting sick isn't proof that the bioenergetic view of life is wrong. It is an indicator that political & public health authority still hasn't justified itself.

nomoreketones

It's this approach that means I don't worry about my position being some kind of gamble that I won't get sick in order to prove my decisions are right.
How can we know which ideas are correct and which ideas are wrong?

If the virus that causes COVID really is deadly then you can kill yourself my not getting one of the vaccines. On the other hand if some of the ideas on this forum are correct then the vaccines won't protect you at all. Just remember, every human being on this planet who has ever lived as believed in something strongly that was wrong.

I think Pascal's wager is a lens to view this problem.

COVID may be a real disease that kills people or it may not be real disease that kills people. The vaccines may be safe and protect against death/disability or the vaccines may be dangerous and kill/disable people.

From the lens of Pascals wager, one would assume that COVID is deadly and the vaccines are deadly too and live life accordingly. That would mean to lock down and avoid others as much as possible.

gaze

but how many people on this forum subscribe to the bioenergetic view of health yet are still unhealthier than the average american eating burgers, fries, and beer?

it's one thing to know how to create good health, it's another to actually be healthy. many on this forum have read all peat has ever said, yet are unhappy and unhealthy.

in general though, i agree someone with good thyroid and co2 production really has nothing to worry about about most diseases. it's not so clear cut for the majority of people who dont

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

From the lens of Pascals wager, one would assume that COVID is deadly and the vaccines are deadly too and live life accordingly. That would mean to lock down and avoid others as much as possible.

What? Why? That's silly. I said before this "pandemic" is obviously fake, and I'll detail why.

As I write this, Worldometer has Covid deaths at 4.5 Million- https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

That's now over 21 months. Let's ignore the issues with detection, PCR, and everything else for a minute.

That's not a big deal. There are over 8 Billion people in the world. Over 21 months, this "deadly disease" managed to kill about 0.051% of them.

No one has ever suggested humans are immortals. The average lifespan is somewhere between 65-80 in most countries, varying with certain conditions. If there are people living to be several hundreds (or thousands) of years old, they aren't calling any attention to themselves.

Let's take a look at the number of deaths from 2017-

All Cause Mortality.png

That's a pretty good surrogate for the past two years. Remember, those numbers are only over 12 months, so we would have to multiply them by 1.75 to get a better representation against the 21 month COVID figure.

That means-

31 Million Cardiovascular Disease Deaths
17 Million Cancer Deaths
6.8 Million Respiratory Disease Deaths (this number could hold all COVID deaths alone, and still have millions to spare)
4.48 Million Lower Respiratory Infections (could basically hold all COVID deaths, too)
4.3 Million Digestive Disease Deaths
2 Million Tuberculosis Deaths
1 Million Malaria Deaths

Just to name a few. All of those diseases are much better established, and didn't need to re-write the rules of how they were detected or diagnose to rack up those numbers. If you didn't "lock down" and "avoid people" during any other 21 month period in your life, when there were over 13 Million Deaths from potentially contagious diseases (using the two respiratory categories, TB, and Malaria), why would you do it for some overblown "Novel Corona Virus" that couldn't even match 50% of that number?

Also, where is the vaccine rushed out in 3-6 months to prevent heart disease? Where is that same rushed vaccine for cancer? If 2-3 months of trial data is all that's needed now, get the FDA to get some of those EUA vaccines out, pronto! There's been at least 10 times as many deaths from those two diseases over the past 21 months. That sounds like more of an emergency to me. Maybe it's a Super Emergency!

And now, let's un-suspend our belief in the Covid Tests and detections. There are all sorts of issues with detection. Again, I refer you to Anthony Colpo's article here, he did a magnificent job detailing the fraud-

So if even the "official" Covid numbers aren't good enough to claim the 1.2. or 3 spots for cause of death in the past 21 months, than a number 5-10% of that, or lower, would be of only trivial concern. I haven't seen any evidence of a "Pandemic" in the real world with my own two eyes. You know, things like overcrowded hospitals, or people collapsing dead in the street, or even a wiping out of the homeless population.

The only reason to "fear" any "Novel Corona Virus" is because you don't read, research, or question the "official" narrative. Otherwise, it's just a minor risk (maybe 5%, tops but more likely 0.5% or less) in the backdrop of death and disease that you have been dealing with your whole life.

Last edited:

InChristAlone

What? Why? That's silly. I said before this "pandemic" is obviously fake, and I'll detail why.

As I write this, Worldometer has Covid deaths at 4.5 Million- https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

That's now over 21 months. Let's ignore the issues with detection, PCR, and everything else for a minute.

That's not a big deal. There are over 8 Billion people in the world. Over 21 months, this "deadly disease" managed to kill about 0.051% of them.

No one has ever suggested humans are immortals. The average lifespan is somewhere between 65-80 in most countries, varying with certain conditions. If there are people living to be several hundreds (or thousands) of years old, they aren't calling any attention to themselves.

Let's take a look at the number of deaths from 2017-

View attachment 27163

That's a pretty good surrogate for the past two years. Remember, those numbers are only over 12 months, so we would have to multiply them by 1.75 to get a better representation against the 21 month COVID figure.

That means-

31 Million Cardiovascular Disease Deaths
17 Million Cancer Deaths
6.8 Million Respiratory Disease Deaths (this number could hold all COVID deaths alone, and still have millions to spare)
4.48 Million Lower Respiratory Infections (could basically hold all COVID deaths, too)
4.3 Million Digestive Disease Deaths
2 Million Tuberculosis Deaths
1 Million Malaria Deaths

Just to name a few. All of those diseases are much better established, and didn't need to re-write the rules of how they were detected or diagnose to rack up those numbers. If you didn't "lock down" and "avoid people" during any other 21 month period in your life, when there were over 13 Million Deaths from potentially contagious diseases (using the two respiratory categories, TB, and Malaria), why would you do it for some overblown "Novel Corona Virus" that couldn't even match 50% of that number?

Also, where is the vaccine rushed out in 3-6 months to prevent heart disease? Where is that same rushed vaccine for cancer? If 2-3 months of trial data is all that's needed now, get the FDA to get some of those EUA vaccines out, pronto! There's been at least 10 times as many deaths from those two diseases over the past 21 months. That sounds like more of an emergency to me. Maybe it's a Super Emergency!

And now, let's un-suspend our belief in the Covid Tests and detections. There are all sorts of issues with detection. Again, I refer you to Anthony Colpo's article here, he did a magnificent job detailing the fraud-

So if even the "official" Covid numbers aren't good enough to claim the 1.2. or 3 spots for cause of death in the past 21 months, than a number 5-10% of that, or lower, would be of only trivial concern. I haven't seen any evidence of a "Pandemic" in the real world with my own two eyes. You know, things like overcrowded hospitals, or people collapsing dead in the street, or even a wiping out of the homeless population.

The only reason to "fear" any "Novel Corona Virus" is because you don't read, research, or question the "official" narrative. Otherwise, it's just a minor risk (maybe 5%, tops but more likely 0.5% or less) in the backdrop of death and disease that you have been dealing with your whole life.
Very well said. Respiratory infection deaths are huge every single yr regardless of what variant of virus is going around. No one in my circle of friends and huge extended family I'd say at least 200 people plus all the people I follow on social media got sick with COVID and died. If the death rate is 5% I guess no one I know got the memo, except one person, my husband's Grandma died from a blood clot and subsequent organ failure she suffered from a couple weeks after the damn vaccine.

Ben.

but how many people on this forum subscribe to the bioenergetic view of health yet are still unhealthier than the average american eating burgers, fries, and beer?

it's one thing to know how to create good health, it's another to actually be healthy. many on this forum have read all peat has ever said, yet are unhappy and unhealthy.

in general though, i agree someone with good thyroid and co2 production really has nothing to worry about about most diseases. it's not so clear cut for the majority of people who dont

I think one will find healthy people in both, thoose following ray peat to the T and thoose doing the exact opposite., but you'll also find very sick people in both groups.

Same goes for the vaccine, some die or experience lifelong issues and some others come out of it seemingly unharmed. That is the reality of things.
There is this fallacy no matter what "religion" of health one follows that a certain lifestyle or food intake is directly responsible for health. The multitude of factors and potential causes is far to great to attribute it to simplistic, reductional views of health and biology.

If we were to stick with the bioenergetic view, who is to say that this random vegan on low calories is not theoreticly speaking producing more energy than the aspirin,thyroid,honey/OJ indulging peat fan? The things that could downregulate/disrupt/interrupt the proper cellular function in the organism is beyond human comprehension. Therefore i do not think that we can rule it out, especially since there isn't realy a better concept presented thus far imo.

gaze

I think one will find healthy people in both, thoose following ray peat to the T and thoose doing the exact opposite., but you'll also find very sick people in both groups.

Same goes for the vaccine, some die or experience lifelong issues and some others come out of it seemingly unharmed. That is the reality of things.
There is this fallacy no matter what "religion" of health one follows that a certain lifestyle or food intake is directly responsible for health. The multitude of factors and potential causes is far to great to attribute it to simplistic, reductional views of health and biology.

If we were to stick with the bioenergetic view, who is to say that this random vegan on low calories is not theoreticly speaking producing more energy than the aspirin,thyroid,honey/OJ indulging peat fan? The things that could downregulate/disrupt/interrupt the proper cellular function in the organism is beyond human comprehension. Therefore i do not think that we can rule it out, especially since there isn't realy a better concept presented thus far imo.
the bioenergetic view also complicates a variety notions of what it means to be healthy.

for example, let's take 2 people. one has a weak immune system but because of his lack of immune response he has very little inflammation so in general he's very happy and has no symptoms. (think fish oils "anti inflammatory effect"

or someone else who has a very overactive immune system who's sensitive to almost everything, but he doesn't eat any pufas and has a very high metabolic rate that quickly leads to stress and anxiety.

the first case would seemingly feel and seem healthier, but is at a high risk of cancer from being immunocompromised, meanwhile the second case feels unhealthy and is sensitive to a wide variety of toxins, but at the same time has a high metabolic rate and low pufa stores.

so who's in a worse position of health? covid kills by inflammatory overload, so would the immunocompromised fish oil person be in a better position than the person who avoids pufas but has a sensitive immune system?

ray can't eat something as simple as a potato due to gut irritation, yet hes lived to 85 and is smarter than most people. yet people with digestions of steel who feel generally good die of cancer. health is a very tricky thing

RealNeat

Someone explain to me why we get healthier as a result of the childhood infections we now have vaccines for. Then someone explain to me why those very same people who get vaccines for those infections end up getting the chronic diseases those infections prevent. Please before we debate about vaccines let's debate whether we ever needed them. If the debate was based on any wholesome understanding of physiology or biology the answer is a huge no. Viruses have no evolutionary advantage, they do not live, they have no gain or a desire to metabolize or procreate. They are emissions originating from the cells of other organisms like a letter with either a vague or specific post box. Virus means poison, tell that to the retroviruses that allow you to have children. Our current understanding of so called virology is incomplete and misunderstood. Ray Peat is in unison with this view. Don't believe me? Listen to almost every interview he has done in the previous year and a half. Health will always be attained the same way, good food, good water and low stress. Can't vaccinate your way out of any disease, it's just swimming under one wave only to be hit by the next, the problem is that your body can't stay afloat and not that the waves are there.

gaze

Health will always be attained the same way, good food, good water and low stress.
never in history has the majority of humans on earth had all 3, and likely won't ever. most of history it's the rich who had access to good food and water, and when good food became readily available to the masses due to manufacturing, it came along with pufas, and additives, and junk, and the future will probably go towards fake meat and scientific "foods", crowded by confusion on what's healthy and what's not
Can't vaccinate your way out of any disease, it's just swimming under one wave only to be hit by the next,
Ray himself said the small pox vaccine worked and was used "efficiently" by targeting outbreak areas which eradicated the virus. that's the only one though. as to vaccines causing other problems, probsbly, but if someone's 85 and a vaccine prevents a near term death but portentially leads to other problems a couple years later, that would be worth it for many elderly people

Last edited:

Sefton10

It’s not the bioenergetic view that got them that way though. Most people here are coming from a lifetime of dietary and environmental carnage and are trying to repair the damage, myself included. Even Peat himself made a lot of errors in his earlier years.

Maybe much of the damage is simply irreparable. It might not even be possible to be “healthy” anymore, especially in Western/industrial society. It’s pretty much just a case of mitigation and picking the least worst options. Still, there’s no world where an experimental gene therapy is the least worst choice to improve your immune system. Every single person taking it is doing so because of a lack of knowledge/understanding or social/cultural pressures.

gaze

It’s not the bioenergetic view that got them that way though. Most people here are coming from a lifetime of dietary and environmental carnage and are trying to repair the damage, myself included. Even Peat himself made a lot of errors in his earlier years.

Maybe much of the damage is simply irreparable. It might not even be possible to be “healthy” anymore, especially in Western/industrial society. It’s pretty much just a case of mitigation and picking the least worst options. Still, there’s no world where an experimental gene therapy is the least worst choice to improve your immune system. Every single person taking it is doing so because of a lack of knowledge/understanding or social/cultural pressures.
i agree. but due to the vast majority of humans having 0 clue of nutrition or Peats work (to no fault of their own), naturally a great majority of the anti-vaxx and anti-lockdown public talking heads will be very susceptible to bacteria/pneumonia/covid since they have no good information available to them on how to actually improve their health in a bioenergetic way (even this forum with the info isn't completely immune since so many of us have very poor health histories). So then when the famous anti-vaxxers potentially die with covid from poor metabolic health, their cherry-picked stories get maliciously shared across the news and social media in order to make an example out of the "brainwashed anti-vaxxer" who thought they could trust their immune system. Be prepared to see a lot more of these stories. They're going to keep coming, since a good amount of "vaccine hesitancy" in America is from the south , which is notoriously the most obese and sick part of the US.

For example, this 30 year old today, who started freedom rallys and was an anti-lockdown organizer, died of covid despite trying aspirin, vitamin C, zinc, ivermectin. obviously in a very twisted way the media is having a field day with his story:
He even wanted to avoid the hospital initially in order to avoid being tested and becoming a covid statistic.

or these conservative anti-vaxx radio hosts:

Its a very nasty practice to make stories out of these peoples deaths, but many anti-vaccine people do similar things of people who supposedly died from the vaccine to make an example out of them. all sides are guilty.

Basically I've been trying to tell people who want to avoid the vaccine to really try and improve their health from all aspects, including pufas and all. I personally don't think its a good idea to just tell people covids a myth and they can just continue on with their lives eating french fries, chips, bacon, or whatever, especially if they're a bit overweight. 99/100 wont die, but 1/100 isn't as low of a percentage as many people make it sound like. Kids are a different story, they are at 0 risk essentially, and shouldn't really be thinking about it at all.

Last edited:

Sefton10

Basically I've been trying to tell people who want to avoid the vaccine to really try and improve their health from all aspects, including pufas and all. I personally don't think its a good idea to just tell people covids a myth and they can just continue on with their lives eating french fries, chips, bacon, or whatever, especially if they're a bit overweight. 99/100 wont die, but 1/100 isn't as low of a percentage as many people make it sound like. Kids are a different story, they are at 0 risk essentially, and shouldn't really be thinking about it at all.
Couldn’t agree more. I think kids are a good gateway through which to try and help lay people see the metabolic angle too. They are not at low risk because they are “kids”, they are at low risk because our energy metabolism and everything that flows from it (e.g. immunity) is so much better when we are kids!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals