Over my lifetime I have take 15 vaccinations. What makes the covid vax different?

gaze

Couldn’t agree more. I think kids are a good gateway through which to try and help lay people see the metabolic angle too. They are not at low risk because they are “kids”, they are at low risk because our energy metabolism and everything that flows from it (e.g. immunity) is so much better when we are kids!
great idea actually. It makes it easier to understand and to show people a simple, but healthy way to live. Follow insitincts, eat natural cravings (sugar & salt), have fun, be curious, etc.

blob69

For example, this 30 year old today, who started freedom rallys and was an anti-lockdown organizer, died of covid despite trying aspirin, vitamin C, zinc, ivermectin. obviously in a very twisted way the media is having a field day with his story:
He even wanted to avoid the hospital initially in order to avoid being tested and becoming a covid statistic.

or these conservative anti-vaxx radio hosts:

Its a very nasty practice to make stories out of these peoples deaths, but many anti-vaccine people do similar things of people who supposedly died from the vaccine to make an example out of them. all sides are guilty.
In the current insane situation one can not rule out that these people were intentionally made sick (poisoned, irradiated, who knows what) just to showcase a warning example to the "unbelievers". But even if not, among millions of people you can quickly find a few dissenters who got very sick after being diagnosed positive with the PCR test. Same with the vaccine of course. Who knows. I don't trust anything anymore.

P

Peatness

In the current insane situation one can not rule out that these people were intentionally made sick (poisoned, irradiated, who knows what) just to showcase a warning example to the "unbelievers". But even if not, among millions of people you can quickly find a few dissenters who got very sick after being diagnosed positive with the PCR test. Same with the vaccine of course. Who knows. I don't trust anything anymore.
I’m inclined to this way of thinking after hearing evidence of malpractice in our health care service in the UK.

somuch4food

Than again my question: why get any vaccine?
I see it as a trade off of living within my community. I am a group person and I have had all mandatory vaccines, eaten a SAD diet, abused technology, etc and I'm still alive. I won't have perfect health, but I will live more in harmony with myself if I don't go completely against the flow. Stress is also a health factor. I'm going for a middle ground approach to health after fighting for the last 4 years with some success, but that brought on more stress.

Greg

i agree. but due to the vast majority of humans having 0 clue of nutrition or Peats work (to no fault of their own), naturally a great majority of the anti-vaxx and anti-lockdown public talking heads will be very susceptible to bacteria/pneumonia/covid since they have no good information available to them on how to actually improve their health in a bioenergetic way (even this forum with the info isn't completely immune since so many of us have very poor health histories). So then when the famous anti-vaxxers potentially die with covid from poor metabolic health, their cherry-picked stories get maliciously shared across the news and social media in order to make an example out of the "brainwashed anti-vaxxer" who thought they could trust their immune system. Be prepared to see a lot more of these stories. They're going to keep coming, since a good amount of "vaccine hesitancy" in America is from the south , which is notoriously the most obese and sick part of the US.

For example, this 30 year old today, who started freedom rallys and was an anti-lockdown organizer, died of covid despite trying aspirin, vitamin C, zinc, ivermectin. obviously in a very twisted way the media is having a field day with his story:
He even wanted to avoid the hospital initially in order to avoid being tested and becoming a covid statistic.

Its a very nasty practice to make stories out of these peoples deaths, but many anti-vaccine people do similar things of people who supposedly died from the vaccine to make an example out of them. all sides are guilty.

Basically I've been trying to tell people who want to avoid the vaccine to really try and improve their health from all aspects, including pufas and all. I personally don't think its a good idea to just tell people covids a myth and they can just continue on with their lives eating french fries, chips, bacon, or whatever, especially if they're a bit overweight. 99/100 wont die, but 1/100 isn't as low of a percentage as many people make it sound like. Kids are a different story, they are at 0 risk essentially, and shouldn't really be thinking about it at all.
Another of this type of news.

InChristAlone

That is systematic mind control brainwashing propaganda tactics. Everything is labelled COVID if its upper respiratory in origin so that they have a boat load of evidence for lockdowns and vaccines. Not to mention the amount of money hospitals get for every ICU patient.

nomoreketones

Maybe COVID is dangerous and kills many people. Maybe COVID is more deadly than influenza.

tankasnowgod

Bull. He didn't die "OF Covid." No one does. He was put on a ventilator, something that has a 97.2% kill rate, which is more lethal than suicide by Firearm.

Statistically, you have a 14.7% better chance of living if you shoot yourself with intent to kill than if a doctor puts you on a ventilator! But yes, keep on telling me how a minor common cold virus is sooooooo deadly.
Would have been smart. The doctors at the hospital very likely murdered him.
Again, another "Death by Ventilator." 97.2% Kill rate! On the other hand, John Ionnidis estimates the IFR of so called "Covid" at 0.15%. Seriously, stop reading fake news, and start questioning these stories.
I personally don't think its a good idea to just tell people covids a myth and they can just continue on with their lives eating french fries, chips, bacon, or whatever, especially if they're a bit overweight. 99/100 wont die, but 1/100 isn't as low of a percentage as many people make it sound like.

Blah, blah blah. Do your hands ever get sore from all that hand-wringing? Even with your Sylvia Plath like view of humanity, Covid is way overblown, even using the inflated numbers given to us (4.5 Million dead out of 8 Billion over a 21 month period), that still only accounts for about 5% of all deaths during that time.

By the way, crunching those numbers, that's not a 1% chance to die. That's a 0.056% chance to die. You're inflating the "risk factor" by 17x over a 21 month period, again, even accepting the inflated numbers at face value.

Look, I personally think it's silly to live in fear of something that has a 0.15% IFR.

And by now, you should know about the issues with PCR testing, and doctors being bribed to write "Covid" on death certificates even with no test for Covid whatsoever.

Oh, and for the record, I still eat French Fries once a week, and I deep fry them in Hydrogenated Coconut Oil. Is the Covid Boogeyman gonna get me, with it's super lethal 0.15% IFR?

Last edited:

RealNeat

It's just all fear and no context. I give no weight to these news stories, especially when so many of the run of the mill MSM fear drones cover it in the same fashion with the same rhetoric.

tankasnowgod

As I pointed out earlier, the first two stories state that the patients were put on ventilators.

In such cases, not only should it not be ruled out, it should be suspected as the primary cause of death-

tankasnowgod

But I really do believe that COVID is caused by a virus that can infect people and can kill otherwise healthy people from time to time.

Well, you are free to beLIEve anything you want. The question is, are you basing your belief on good information?

nomoreketones

Well, you are free to beLIEve anything you want. The question is, are you basing your belief on good information?
That's the problem. So much contradictory information. How can anyone know what information is true and what information is false?

tankasnowgod

That's the problem. So much contradictory information. How can anyone know what information is true and what information is false?

Welp, that's what you have a brain for!

Seriously, I thought that is what all led us to this forum in the first place. If you just beLIEved what so called "health authorities" told you in the first place, you never would have found Ray Peat's work or this forum to begin with.

Go re-read what I wrote above, putting all the official "Covid" numbers in context. Then go read Anthony Colpo's article. Double check every source for yourself. Colpo is insanely detailed. Compare that to any so called "Covid" article in the Mass Satanic Media, and double check their sources. This is called "Doing your own research," and I thought most longer term members here were at least somewhat capable of doing so. Then, you can make up your own mind.

I thought everyone here was used to wading through constant lies about health and wellness, so this shouldn't be a Herculean effort.

My conclusion (pretty much the whole time) was that it's either a minor common cold virus being blown waaaaay out of context, or there never was any "Novel Corona Virus" in the first place. Whichever it is, I know the campaign behind it is a major farce with sinister intentions behind it. So, whether the US Covid deaths are around 30,000 for 21 months, like Colpo suggests in his article about the Covid Death Figure being a big fat fraud, or a much lower number, or even zero, it doesn't change my feeling about it all that much. Any "Novel Corona Virus" is no more a threat than the common cold has been at any other point in my life.

Chophouse360

Because the vaccine can cause a lot of bad things to happen. Heart inflammation, increase in cancer, Reproductive issues and many more. Maybe not right away but years from now. I’m not willing to put something in my body that could give me life long health issues or kill me. The vaccines of the past we’re actually proven.
There have been healthy young people die from the vaccine. Heart attack etc. The media just doesn’t talk about it.

tankasnowgod

Or...... you could forget about the research, and just listen to this guy-

Fruit.jpg

I mean, he forgot about the Otters, though-

But, in good news, Yellowstone has lifted it's Mask Mandate for Buffalo!

Still, Yellowstone had defended the decision. “The fact is,” said Yellowstone Park Director and Founder Bob Yellowstone, “they are gathering in large groups, which everyone knows is a COVID risk factor. Now, you can cite all your ‘science’ about mitigating risk factors such as their being outside and not being human, but it just looks bad for them not to wear masks in a pandemic. If people see them maskless, they may say, ‘I guess I don’t need one either, as I’m also a mammal.’”

RealNeat

I admit I can be wrong and I don't have definitive proof. But I really do believe that COVID is caused by a virus that can infect people and can kill otherwise healthy people from time to time.
This is actually fairly easy to disprove.

How?

Link 1 "healthy people" death that was caused by only SARSCOV2. No underlying conditions, no unaddressed chronic symptoms, no "secondary" bacterial infection, just the virus and the virus alone.

blob69

As I pointed out earlier, the first two stories state that the patients were put on ventilators.

In such cases, not only should it not be ruled out, it should be suspected as the primary cause of death-

Ah, that explains it then. In my country I know of not a single person with diagnosed covid with any long-term issues, aside from those unlucky enough to be put on a oxygen or ventilator. The last discussion I had with someone went like this: "but covid is a more harmful disease than I thought" ... "why did you change your mind?" ... "a neighbor had it and now has trouble walking due to long covid" ... "was he in a hospital?" ... "yeah, he had to be put on a ventilator"... "oh, I see, that explains it then". And not only ventilators, even high % oxygen without a ventilator (no pressure) can be very harmful. Not to even mention the toxic drugs. It's ridiculous, really.