The cancerous cartels of our society as relates to COVID

grithin

Since I haven't seen anyone present a model of why the system has failed the public good in response to COVID, I've created a simple model:

covid_cancer.png

What I've left out is:
- with adequate immunological knowledge, immunity by mRNA vaccine is predictably short lived
- it can be presumed that this was known by pharma, and that short lived immunity was the plan
- if short lived immunity was the plan, this necessitates that continuing booster shots were also the plan
- continuing booster shots necessitates two additional realities:
- - there are no conventional vaccine competitors (ie, a vaccine not using just the mRNA of single protein)
- - - only pharma companies that go along with the lie and produce spike protein vaccines get the go ahead from government
- - there must be mandates to get boosters
- - - news must comply
- - - government, or society (corporate mandate (employees, students)) must mandate
This means government and pharma started the vaccine program with the intent of vaccine passports (repeated, mandated booster shots) along with the knowledge of virtually full media control that would allow the plan to succeed.

Wouldn't it be amusing if this whole thing were planned from the inception? The virus was engineered (to be a little more problematic than influenza) and released. The China response and coverage was largely a show, planned to get the world to fear the virus, to go along with the lockdown response, and to spread the virus (China allowing citizens to fly to other countries and spread the virus). The news exaggerates the severity to get people to go along with vaccine warpspeed, and to take the vaccine. Wouldn't that be amusing.

Lollipop2

Since I haven't seen anyone present a model of why the system has failed the public good in response to COVID, I've created a simple model:

View attachment 23153

What I've left out is:
- with adequate immunological knowledge, immunity by mRNA vaccine is predictably short lived
- it can be presumed that this was known by pharma, and that short lived immunity was the plan
- if short lived immunity was the plan, this necessitates that continuing booster shots were also the plan
- - there are no conventional vaccine competitors (ie, a vaccine not using just the mRNA of single protein)
- - - only pharma companies that go along with the lie and produce spike protein vaccines get the go ahead from government
- - - news must comply
- - - government, or society (corporate mandate (employees, students)) must mandate
This means government and pharma started the vaccine program with the intent of vaccine passports (repeated, mandated booster shots) along with the knowledge of virtually full media control that would allow the plan to succeed.

Wouldn't it be amusing if this whole thing were planned from the inception? The virus was engineered (to be a little more problematic than influenza) and released. The China response and coverage was largely a show, planned to get the world to fear the virus, to go along with the lockdown response, and to spread the virus (China allowing citizens to fly to other countries and spread the virus). The news exaggerates the severity to get people to go along with vaccine warpspeed, and to take the vaccine. Wouldn't that be amusing.
Interesting! Thank you for doing this. I love map models like this. Makes it very clear in once glance rather than pages and pages of explanation.

bk_

View attachment 23153

What I've left out is:
- - - news must comply

Yes, this was very clear from the outset. That’s why you must do everything to ensure that these mandates do not pass.

Send letters to your representatives, spread awareness, and start a petition. Immediate action must be taken before it’s too late.

Do not rant to internet people, just go immediately and start writing those letters, emails, and petititions. Start with this one: Great Barrington Declaration and Petition

OP
grithin

grithin

Send letters to your representatives, spread awareness, and start a petition. Immediate action must be taken before it’s too late.

Do not rant to internet people, just go immediately and start writing those letters, emails, and petititions. Start with this one: Great Barrington Declaration and Petition

Direct pressure to representatives has shown to be the most effective. Petitions are often ignored, whereas, calls to representatives offices are taken to be, by the representative, a good measure of the feeling of the constituency and whether they can get away with an action.
Indeed, call your representatives offices. This can be at all levels - city government, county government, sheriffs office, congressional representative.

However, you must consider that those behind the plan, those who have accumulated enormous power over a very long time, are tacticians and recognize that there will be push back. A well known model for the strategy against push back is "two steps forward, one step backwards". For instance, you have Texas mandating masks for the longest time that businesses became compliant even without the mandate, and when the governor removes the mandate, it is this "one step backwards" part of the model.
I expect the only way to fight back against this with any teeth is to sue low level politicians and government officials on the basis of breaking constitutional oaths. Suing higher level politicians will result in either delay or corruption in the case to make the case, whereas, suing low level politicians (city mayor, sheriff) provides a better chance for avoiding the corruption drawn by attention, and provides the potential to set a precedent that can be used by organizations daring to sue higher level officials.

A good way of combining the two is to write out a notice of oath breakage (all officials swear and oath to the constitution), and deliver that notice to the politician you intend to sue (so as to provide evidence of willful intent based on the notice).
Not that I expect anyone on this forum to sue or even deliver such a notice, but I'm providing the notion here as food for thought. And, it still serves to contact your representatives.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals