Over my lifetime I have take 15 vaccinations. What makes the covid vax different?

GorillaHead

So looking at my past history much my youth was full of vaccinations.

some like polio being a definite necessity.

booster shots and multiple doses are not a new thing and in my past ive gotten boosters and multiple shots for different things.

i am curious what past vaccination have shown harm, i want to see if I can tie any of my health issue to them.

i am also curious what makes the covid vaccine different. Is it because it is mrna?

boris

some like polio being a definite necessity.

Could you elaborate why you believe that? I linked you arguments some time ago in another thread showing that it‘s definitely not a necessity and actually causing harm.

somuch4food

I have not have the chance to look it up, but I don't think past vaccines had myocarditis/pericarditis risks.

You posted about college and so, I believe you are a young male and young males are most at risk of myocarditis/pericarditis.

P

Peatness

Focus on the induction of antibodies by vaccines to define immunity has led to a dangerous disregard for the basic facts of health. The present testing of a vaccine containing the RNA that specifies the most destructive spike protein of the corona virus, the part that inactivates our protective ACE2 enzyme, is being done in a culture that avoids consideration of the meaning of our massive endogenous system of RNA-responsive reverse transcriptases and retro-elements. The consequences of incorporating the spike protein of the virus into our genetic repertoire are hard to imagine. The mindless activation of our huge epigenetic system of retro-elements, with no knowable benefits, should be stopped. – Ray Peat

The spike protein causes inflammation by inactivating the enzyme (ACE2) that inactivates angiotensin, so the spike protein essentially turns on our inflammatory system, the angiotensin system, and the RNA allows our own cells to manufacture spike protein, so we are being prepared to manufacture the activator of our own inflammatory system which is basically the only thing that causes people to die from Covid, if they die from it, mostly none of that diagnosis or determination of the cause of death, none of that has been done in a traditional scientific manner but to the extent that virus is harmful to week people, then is causing our body to produce the agent that kills people, and they ignore the fact that we have reverse transcriptase that can turn RNA to DNA and integrated it into our genes so that we can pass on the ability to destroy our defenses against inflammation. - Ray Peat

The problem is that our bodies can copy foreign RNA and DNA and incorporate the copies into our chromosomes. If they are genes for viral proteins, it’s possible that during a future stress, those foreign genes could be expressed throughout our body, creating overwhelming amounts of those toxic proteins. The copies could be inserted into sperm cells and eggs as well as body cells, forming part of future generations. No sane person would consider doing it, if they understood how our cells respond to alien nucleic acids.- Ray Peat

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

Could you elaborate why you believe that? I linked you arguments some time ago in another thread showing that it‘s definitely not a necessity and actually causing harm.
Countries who were anti polio vaccinated have high levels of polio. Id rather not have polio.

getting covid is one thing. It goes away. Getting polio. That doesnt go away

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

Ill look into your arguments

InChristAlone

Countries who were anti polio vaccinated have high levels of polio. Id rather not have polio.

Polio is eradicated in all but the poorest areas of the world, and in those areas the oral polio vax causes more cases of polio than the wild virus. This is well documented.

Birdie

This is not a vaccination. If you want to learn about it, check other threads. There are many and people have put in a lot of time hoping to educate.

tankasnowgod

i am also curious what makes the covid vaccine different. Is it because it is mrna?

Like, where have you been the past year and a half?

Stop Calling Them Vaccines. Because They're Not.

A vaccine is an inoculation in which you receive a weakened or inactivated version of whatever pathogen you're trying to protect yourself against. None of the Bizarre New World drugs at the centre of the 'vaccine' rollout fall into this category. Many people seem to think the Oxford-AstraZeneca drug is a traditional-style vaccine, but nothing could be further from the truth. The Oxford-AZ concoction does not contain attenuated Sars-Cov-2; rather, it's a chimpanzee adenovirus encoded with the protein sequence for the COVID-19 S-protein.

The Pfizer and Moderna mRNA drugs contain messenger RNA also encoded for the COVID-19 S-protein. Their alleged mechanism of action is, quite frankly, alarming. While a true vaccine prompts the formation of antibodies, the mRNA drugs first prompt the body itself to manufacture the Sars-Cov-2 spike protein. In other words, they trigger your own cells to manufacture part of what we are repeatedly being told is the deadliest virus in the history of everything!

This is unprecedented. And incredibly reckless.

As I explained at length back in February, mRNA technology has repeatedly proven a dismal failure in drug development trials. In fact, until this COVID farce, no mRNA drug had even made it to the Phase III stage of clinical testing - which, under normal circumstances, must be successfully completed before a drug can be submitted for regulatory approval.

The mRNA drugs were finally allowed to market courtesy the combined smokescreens of global hysteria and "emergency use authorizations" that conveniently by-passed the normal drug approval requirements.

So to all you people bragging on social media that you got your vaccine shot ... stop it, because you got no such thing. As you're about to find out, what you really got is shafted.

At least two shots are a brand new class of drug, never before given to humans on anything close to this scale, masquerading as a class of drug that has been around in some form or another for over 200 years.

It's almost like asking what makes a horse and buggy different from a stealth military jet, seeing as they are both forms of transportation.

Another practical difference is the sheer number of death and adverse event reports to systems like VAERS. By some counts, these psuedo vaccines have already racked up more deaths in 8 months than all other vaccines COMBINED over the past 30 years. This is almost like asking what the difference is between a company that makes $100,000 a year and one that rakes in $100 Million, seeing as they are both in business.

RealNeat

Yes... polio effects do go away, especially since it's was caused by chemicals (lead arsenate) and not a virus.

Jon2547

Contrary to the incessant demands from the vaccine Mafia, no vaccine is necessary and no vaccine is safe.

RealNeat

It just so happens to be the "opinion" of more than 1.

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
Disclaimer: I am NOT interested in the J&J "vaccine".
But I have friends who are intent on getting the J&J because they've been told it is a "traditional" vaccine, not mRNA, and therefore they believe it is "safe enough". Most of the comments and discussions focus on the dangers of the mRNA and don't usually give specifics on the J&J, so those friends are not convinced it should be avoided. I'd be grateful for any specific references on the adenovirus-based technology issues.

tankasnowgod

Contrary to the incessant demands from the vaccine Mafia, no vaccine is necessary and no vaccine is safe.

I do tend to agree with statement, but some vaccines can be more dangerous than others, as can certain lots of the same vaccine.

In Jon Rappoport's interview with a former vaccine researcher, he stated this very thing-

Q: Are some vaccines more dangerous than others?

A: Yes. The DPT shot, for example. The MMR. But some lots of a vaccine are more dangerous than other lots of the same vaccine. As far as I’m concerned, all vaccines are dangerous.

Q: Why?

A: Several reasons. They involve the human immune system in a process that tends to compromise immunity. They can actually cause the disease they are supposed to prevent. They can cause other diseases than the ones they are supposed to prevent.

Even with this acknowledged, the drugs being distributed as "Covid Vaccines" appear to be a lot more dangerous than other vaccines.

RealNeat

Yeah but it's unavoidably unsafe, meaning we don't have to prove its safety. Just like stepping out in front of a train.

good thing we can't do much about it
(Please catch on to my sarcasm)

Sec. 300aa-22. Standards of responsibility

(a) General rule

Except as provided in subsections (b), (c), and (e) of this section State law shall apply to a civil action brought for damages for a vaccine-related injury or death.

(b) Unavoidable adverse side effects; warnings

(1) No vaccine manufacturer shall be liable in a civil action for damages arising from a vaccine-related injury or death associated with the administration of a vaccine after October 1,1988, if the injury or death resulted from side effects that were unavoidable even though the vaccine was properly prepared and was accompanied by proper directions and warnings.

(2) For purposes of paragraph (1), a vaccine shall be presumed to be accompanied by proper directions and warnings if the vaccine manufacturer shows that it complied in all material respects with all requirements under the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act."

All roads point to transparency and honesty!

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

Yes... polio effects do go away, especially since it's was caused by chemicals (lead arsenate) and not a virus.

So then what are these virions ? Cause thats polio.

Attachments

• CAB21AC4-5B04-4C14-B427-26FF8F72A731.jpeg
    CAB21AC4-5B04-4C14-B427-26FF8F72A731.jpeg
    23.8 KB · Views: 8

tankasnowgod

Disclaimer: I am NOT interested in the J&J "vaccine".
But I have friends who are intent on getting the J&J because they've been told it is a "traditional" vaccine, not mRNA, and therefore they believe it is "safe enough". Most of the comments and discussions focus on the dangers of the mRNA and don't usually give specifics on the J&J, so those friends are not convinced it should be avoided. I'd be grateful for any specific references on the adenovirus-based technology issues.

Anthony Colpo has done a series of articles on the AZ Vaccine, which is the same type of tech. For example-

You can find a lot more on his website.

Remember, both AZ and J&J "Vaccines" are still poorly tested drugs made by corporate criminals, and are completely shielded from liability thanks to the EUA.

RealNeat

H
So then what are these virions ? Cause thats polio.
Have you listened to any of Rays interviews over the last 1.5 years? Including the ones I did with him? That might answer your question in context.

thus thread I started talks about so called virus isolation, which would include EM images.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals