Covid, get the shot or not?

mariantos

Hi all
I'm trying to figure out whats right for me, I am 45yr old healthy male, never had flu vaccine,,,,but I have used benzos for quite some time, I am off now but still feel the nervous system effects of it,,,,dizzyness, awful anxiety and tension,,,,my dilema is to get the shot or not, I would love to hear both sides or any information, I have a family, little kids to take care of, the people around me are strongly urging me to get the shot, telling me that people are sick and dying with this new varient, and that the shot will lessen the blow if you do get sick, they are also saying that all their friends have it with zero reaction to it
Im confused, my instincts say hell no, dont do it, but am I to live in fear thinking if I dont get it and go out in public I can become very ill? Help me think this through, I will listen to all options, here are some questions

1. What is the mortality rate of this covid?

2. Its seems people are less sick if they have then vaccine? T or F?

TY all

Man destroyed after taking the fake vaccine. Nothing fake about what happened to him however
View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/VEejE2q1nrF0/

A healthy 16 year old life ruined by the vaccine.
View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/kXxr2WjU08tb/

It breaks your heart these images!

OP
D

daydreamer

Yes these are horrible, but lets be honest, MILLIONS have gotten this vaccine, these reactions are extremely rare,,,,I am not saying that getting the jab is the right thing to do , but this is extreme, the vast majority are seemingly fine and do not exibit anything like this

P

Peatness

Yes these are horrible, but lets be honest, MILLIONS have gotten this vaccine, these reactions are extremely rare,,,,I am not saying that getting the jab is the right thing to do , but this is extreme, the vast majority are seemingly fine and do not exibit anything like this
Have you seen the various doses given for pfizer injections? I suspect the others arfe doing the same.

Don't forget only a fraction of the adverse effects are being reported and what is reported in vaer and yellow card is subject to manipulation.
I know people who have taken to injection and when they start feeling unwell they don't connect it to the injections. With autoimmunity one can look ok for a long time until one day one stops looking well.

OP
D

daydreamer

So are you suggesting that all the people on news outlet site that are on their death bed with covid beggging people to take the vax and wishing they did is all propaganda?
The recovery rate from covid is like 98% +
death rate in my age range is .15 - .3%
hospitalization is 1.9%

But yet Im in the real world, and evertime I turn around someone has been sick with covid and some even died, these are people that I do business with

Im not sure what to believe, but for now Im just laying low, staying safe and not getting it

This BS is tearing families apart while China slips into our back door,,,,,Hmmmmmm

P

Peatness

Something is making people sick I don't doubt that. Do I think they all had covid? No. Do I believe poeple in hospital are getting the right treatment when present with 'covid'? NO. Is the PCR test a diagnostic tool? No. Do I think the covid injection are making people sick? Yes. And I also believe it is making non injected people sick.

OP
D

daydreamer

nearly ALL of the people that are admitted to hopitals with covid and die ALL have lung issues, nearly all were healthy to some degree and now their lungs are destroyed? Call it whatever you like, something (virus) is destroying peoples lungs

What is making non injecting people sick in your view? vax shedding?

P

Peatness

nearly ALL of the people that are admitted to hopitals with covid and die ALL have lung issues, nearly all were healthy to some degree and now their lungs are destroyed? Call it whatever you like, something (virus) is destroying peoples lungs

What is making non injecting people sick in your view? vax shedding?
There are many things that can injure the lungs

Shedding/transmission or viral activation, as one doctor called it, might be one reason non injected persons are reacting on exposure to injected people. No, I don't have evidence. Big pharma was supposed to do the research first before injection humans, we are now expected to be grateful lab rats.

OP
D

daydreamer

I dont think at all its this

There are many things that can injure the lungs
https://www.pulmonologyadvisor.com/...onary-medicine/radiation-induced-lung-injury/

These people were healthy upon testing positive for covid, then rapidly their lungs fell apart and they died

it has something to do with the virus, I know people first hand who work in hospitals in the covid unit and the ventilators are taken and beds are scarce

The people that I know that had it mild had some form of cough and mild breathing issues, the unfortunate ones had it far worse

Nobody knows for sure why some people get it mild and others die

The virus is for real, but the spin that is being played out is far worse, what it doing to families and the economy, seperating people and facilitating conflict between loved ones

OP
D

daydreamer

Nearly all people admitted into the hospitals with a bad case of covid have lung issues and they are placed on ventilators, some make it out, others dont

Doc Sandoz

These people were healthy upon testing positive for covid, then rapidly their lungs fell apart and they died.

They may look healthy, and be healthy by mainstream medical standards, but are they metabolically healthy? By Peatian standards, most people in industrialized countries are far from it.

OP
D

daydreamer

They may look healthy, and be healthy by mainstream medical standards, but are they metabolically healthy? By Peatian standards, most people in industrialized countries are far from it.

Nobody know for sure, the bottom line is, they tested positive for covid and they would not be dying and on a ventilator if not for getting sick with this virus

Maybe they had underlying metabolic issues, that does not warrant the destruction that is happing so rapid and fast in their body

Doc Sandoz

Nobody know for sure, the bottom line is, they tested positive for covid and they would not be dying and on a ventilator if not for getting sick with this virus

Maybe they had underlying metabolic issues, that does not warrant the destruction that is happing so rapid and fast in their body
The PCR tests are utterly unreliable at the cycle rate at which they are run - false positives to the moon. Even at a proper cycle rate, they cannot diagnose illness. All we really know is people are getting sick from something, and acc'd to Ray getting sick from something is largely owing to poor immunity resulting from faulty metabolism.

BTW I am in no way blaming or criticizing people for poor metabolic health, the deck is and has been stacked against us all for decades - toxic food air and water, poisonous injections and drugs. I'd like to know how many of the very ill were already medicated with some pharmaceutical concoction - antidepressants, blood pressure drugs, statins, etc etc etc - all just symptom alleviation treatments with toxic side effects.