Covid, get the shot or not?

stoic

For the vast majority of people, what has been labeled as "covid" is virtually harmless.

If you are still worried, you can calculate your personal risk on this website:

I can't guarantee the data behind it is correct, but last time I used the tool it showed very low mortality rates (in line with most studies).

tankasnowgod

People tell me thay the anti vaxers are just making money and claims themselves,

Lol, this very idea is so ridiculous. What "Big Money" interest is funding so called "Anti-Vaxxers?" Not Big Pharma. Not the Big Banks. Not the Media. Not any Multi-National Corporations. And not any level of Government. Where is this "mystery" funding possibly coming from?

News Flash- It ain't "Anti Vaxxers" putting up tens of thousands of billboards, buying non stop radio and TV ads, newspaper ads, and getting free "interview" segments on CNN, FOX, The Today Show, and late night alleged "comedy" shows like Kimmel and Colbert. But drug company products, including vaccines and Covid "psuedo vaccines?" Yeah, you can probably encounter ads for them without even trying.

Any funding any "anti-vaxxer" would get would be 1/10,000th or less of the funding Big Pharma and Governments put into Pro Vax Propaganda.

Vaccines (and Psuedo-Vaccines, like the COVID shots) are monster business, however. Anthony Colpo detailed how Pfizer and Moderna made several billion dollars in the first quarter alone from these drugs-

And remember, that money was earned without any potential liability on the part of drug companies, seeing as the drugs are under EUA status. Most regular "vaccines" are also shielded from liability (at least in the US) from the 1986 National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act.

Last edited:
V

valdz

I think this is the situation where they want you to be, to ? yourself. Should I trade my humanity for the sake of convenience & be part of the society? The media has the biggest influence on people's mind. This whole plandemic/vaxx broke apart family and friends relationship. OP should do his/her research especially with all the evidence provided in this forum. I have personally observed and continually seeing the reactions to this therapy that its no brainer for me. Wish you the best on your decision OP.

P

Peatness

Just to be clear, I am NOT baiting anyone, I have been clear with my confusion, I myself question the ***t out of whats going on and think something smells rotten as hell,,,I have done research, its important for me to see what other people have to say and what data they point me to
I'm sorry you got the frustration that ought to be directed at those spreading lies about antivaxers. Watch this it might be helpful. It's an over view of the pandemic in context of other pandemics this is a good interview to watch.

DOLORES CAHILL - FULL INTERVIEW by David Scott (of UK Column) Her background, her insights​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/lQrssIuXEO33/

LucyL

Hi all
I'm trying to figure out whats right for me, I am 45yr old healthy male, never had flu vaccine,,,,but I have used benzos for quite some time, I am off now but still feel the nervous system effects of it,,,,dizzyness, awful anxiety and tension,,,,my dilema is to get the shot or not, I would love to hear both sides or any information, I have a family, little kids to take care of, the people around me are strongly urging me to get the shot, telling me that people are sick and dying with this new varient, and that the shot will lessen the blow if you do get sick, they are also saying that all their friends have it with zero reaction to it
Im confused, my instincts say hell no, dont do it, but am I to live in fear thinking if I dont get it and go out in public I can become very ill? Help me think this through, I will listen to all options, here are some questions

1. What is the mortality rate of this covid?

2. Its seems people are less sick if they have then vaccine? T or F?

TY all
My massage therapist is older (over 50) and has comorbidities (severe diabetes). She contracted COVID last December, had the effects of a cold for a couple days (including temporary loss of smell), took some Tylenol and was fine. In May of this year she got the Pfizer double jab, had a sore arm for a day and so far no other negative effects.

My GP told me recently he had lost a couple patients to COVID, but they were ones that were so sick he sent them directly to the hospital. Other patients who were moderately sick he treated with the iMask protocol, and they recovered. He knew of only 1 possible reaction (death) to vaccination in his patients, and that was an older man who had lung disease and declined rapidly after the shot.

Hope this helps your risk/reward balance, because that's what we all end up doing. Whether you'll have any bad effects from COVID or the shot really at this point seem like a crapshoot. Personally, a novel vaccine is always more of a crapshoot than a not-so-novel virus, and as we know of many things to help us minimize risk from the virus (from keeping Vitamin D levels up, to iMask protocols, to all the info on this forum) we really have almost nothing to minimize the risk from the vaccine.

Dr. B

You need to listen to the Health Ranger on Brighteon. His situation update for 8/1 talks all about the issues with the jab. It's full of nano-particles that will control you or kill you when they turn on 5G, besides other problems, like the clotting. This is a jab that leaads to the mark of the beast. This isn't about anything other than control and genocide and if you don't think so then you need to update. They are lying about the numbers and going by the playbook level by level in order to keep you in fear over a flu that kills less people than the influenza does in any given year. Stand strong.
mate what do you mean by mark of the beast? I can understand the other stuff but hows it related to the mark of the beast, isn't that a literal manbeast who goes around marking people, like that is an actual supernatural event, i dont think it's meant to be metaphorically the covid vaccine, once the beast is marking people, that is like the end times related prophecy...

Hi all
I'm trying to figure out whats right for me, I am 45yr old healthy male, never had flu vaccine,,,,but I have used benzos for quite some time, I am off now but still feel the nervous system effects of it,,,,dizzyness, awful anxiety and tension,,,,my dilema is to get the shot or not, I would love to hear both sides or any information, I have a family, little kids to take care of, the people around me are strongly urging me to get the shot, telling me that people are sick and dying with this new varient, and that the shot will lessen the blow if you do get sick, they are also saying that all their friends have it with zero reaction to it
Im confused, my instincts say hell no, dont do it, but am I to live in fear thinking if I dont get it and go out in public I can become very ill? Help me think this through, I will listen to all options, here are some questions

1. What is the mortality rate of this covid?

2. Its seems people are less sick if they have then vaccine? T or F?

TY all

every vaccine is harmful and messes with the metabolism, contains toxins... i dont know whether this one is worse than others, but the other ones arent good in the first place, even if these vaccines didnt contain the proprietary lipids, the aluminum, mercury, other toxins/immune stimulants, you arent supposed to be injecting viruses into bloodstream, theyre supposed to be inhaled or eaten or touched...

mariantos

mate what do you mean by mark of the beast? I can understand the other stuff but hows it related to the mark of the beast, isn't that a literal manbeast who goes around marking people, like that is an actual supernatural event, i dont think it's meant to be metaphorically the covid vaccine, once the beast is marking people, that is like the end times related prophecy...

every vaccine is harmful and messes with the metabolism, contains toxins... i dont know whether this one is worse than others, but the other ones arent good in the first place, even if these vaccines didnt contain the proprietary lipids, the aluminum, mercury, other toxins/immune stimulants, you arent supposed to be injecting viruses into bloodstream, theyre supposed to be inhaled or eaten or touched...

Read the Apocalypse of John, you will be blessed for it.

OP
D

daydreamer

Thanks guys, really good info
I run my own business, I had to go into an office today, the secretary has been out with a bad case of covid, that was 8 or 9 days ago, she is back in the office and test 2x since come back negative, I was paraniod today, trying to aviod her, spraying things down with alcohol, walking aorund with a mask on, I have been really anxious lately and paraniod about getting sick, do you think given this situation that I am acting a bit silly?

2nd question - Is this COVID scenario different from say a polio or measles vaccine? It seems that what Im gathering that the tone is that THEY are making this MUCH worse than it is
TY all

tankasnowgod

Thanks guys, really good info
I run my own business, I had to go into an office today, the secretary has been out with a bad case of covid, that was 8 or 9 days ago, she is back in the office and test 2x since come back negative, I was paraniod today, trying to aviod her, spraying things down with alcohol, walking aorund with a mask on, I have been really anxious lately and paraniod about getting sick, do you think given this situation that I am acting a bit silly?

2nd question - Is this COVID scenario different from say a polio or measles vaccine? It seems that what Im gathering that the tone is that THEY are making this MUCH worse than it is
TY all

Seriously, after 21+ months of non-stop propaganda, you're just realizing this now? What planet have you been on? And can I book passage to go and live there?

Again, literally any question you have has already been discussed on the forum (likely several times), just do a search for it. Or, go over to anthonycolpo.com and read his excellent articles on the subject (regarding both Covid and the Pseudo-vaccines).

OP
D

daydreamer

I try to stay away from media and news, but when I turn to it I see dooky, Tank, you think that there isnt ANY truth to having the VAC and getting less ill, or anything, do you think there are any and I mean any redeming qualites in having this VAC? You ever hear the term "if the only tool you have is a hammer, then everything looks like a nail" I realize I am in a fourm that is NOT fond of the VAC, likewise, if I was in a moderna forum they would be telling me how great it is,,,I am just looking for all things objective, I resonate with this forum and the beliefs of the people here, and I will educate myself even further on the COVID front
BTW - I have been mostly on earth, I think, you can easily book a trip to the compund, the water is wet, come on in

Dr. B

I try to stay away from media and news, but when I turn to it I see dooky, Tank, you think that there isnt ANY truth to having the VAC and getting less ill, or anything, do you think there are any and I mean any redeming qualites in having this VAC? You ever hear the term "if the only tool you have is a hammer, then everything looks like a nail" I realize I am in a fourm that is NOT fond of the VAC, likewise, if I was in a moderna forum they would be telling me how great it is,,,I am just looking for all things objective, I resonate with this forum and the beliefs of the people here, and I will educate myself even further on the COVID front
BTW - I have been mostly on earth, I think, you can easily book a trip to the compund, the water is wet, come on in
im not sure but there maybe are some benefits, but every vaccine increases cancer/autoimmune disease risk. maybe you'll be better defended against the virus. its always at the cost of worse overall health just to possibly help protect against one specific virus

tankasnowgod

Tank, you think that there isnt ANY truth to having the VAC and getting less ill, or anything, do you think there are any and I mean any redeming qualites in having this VAC? You ever hear the term "if the only tool you have is a hammer, then everything looks like a nail"

When it comes to all the Pseudo-Vaccines (and they aren't true vaccines), no, I don't think there is any health benefit whatsoever. The reason is that there is no good evidence that there IS a benefit. And I do think there is plenty of evidence that they cause major harm. Again, these things have been discussed ad nasuem on the forum.

But, basically, they throw around the terms "95% effective!" But that's Relative Risk, based on their trials. If you look at Absolute Risk reduction, it falls to a very pathetic 0.84%- 1.5%. Um, yeah, no thank you. I am not injecting myself with poorly tested drugs where the drug companies have zero liability for a pathetic risk reduction like that, in a disease that is basically a common cold, if it's anything. Well....... the common cold with the most insane propaganda campaign in history.

And that's if you can believe their results. Since the trials are funded by the drug companies themselves, weren't properly blinded, and in the case of Pfizer, appear to be purely the product of fraud, well, I wouldn't touch those drugs with a 10 foot pole. Especially with the explosion of death and other injury reports to VAERS.

Again, if you looked at Anthony Colpo's website like I suggested, you would have seen articles talking about this.

That's how I found out about this study in the Lancet- DEFINE_ME

Not that I needed that, as I knew the Pfizer trail only had 170 total COVID cases out of 40,000 people, and already knew the IFR was 0.15%. This is the supposed "95% Effective!" 2 month interim trial data that allowed them to unleash "The Most Deadly Vaxxxine in History!" on a very unsuspecting public.

Yes, I have heard the "hammer" phrase, but get this....... I have an immune system! And guess what.... you do to! If you didn't, you'd either be living in a plastic bubble (like David Vetter had to), or you would have been long dead long ago (look up what happens to SCID babies). I will always trust my immune system over dangerous, poorly tested drugs offered by criminal organizations like Pfizer.

But even then, it's clear these Pseudo-Vaccines aren't the only option. We have discussed all sorts of preventatives and treatments for this #7 cause of death (going by "official" numbers) on the forum these past 20 months, including Vitamin C, D, E, cyproheptadine, HCQ, Ivermectin, Methylene Blue, Niacinamide, compounds from Orange Juice, Quinine, and Losartan, just to name a few. Again, you can find this out if you do a little reading on the forum and searching. None of this is hidden.

my uncle have got it and he didint die. (he almost die whenever he takes the flu shot!) so its safe end of debate.:cool::cool: Another Round won by Big Pharma

Rick K

My instincts are heavily against this shot, but im open minded and willing to listen
People tell me thay the anti vaxers are just making money and claims themselves, just to make a buck or get views or likes, I am not saying this is the case
I hear alot about, 5g control, and nano particles,,,,etc,,,,can anyone provide evidence that this is the case, or anything regarding the naferious intent of this shot?
Tanka is right. Do your own research as we have all done. I don't think you'll find anyone here who wants to spoon feed you. You live on the same planet we do and there have been many threads on this subject for over a year. Most of us are too burned out on repeating the same things ad infinitum.

Rick K

my uncle have got it and he didint die. (he almost die whenever he takes the flu shot!) so its safe end of debate.:cool::cool: Another Round won by Big Pharma
True story: I got hit by a car while on my bicycle when I was a teenager and didn't die so end of debate. Getting hit by cars is safe. Brilliant.

P

Peatness

Please chill. Getting anxious is not good for your immunity. You may not have time to explore the numerous information on the site so at least look at Dr Peats May 2020 newsletter on the 'novel virus'. That alone should reassure you that even if you did get 'a virus' or 'the virus' there are things you can do. No 1 vitamin D. Also if you have not watched David Martin's interview with Reiner Fuellmich it makes sense that you are in such a panic. Highly recommended.

Attachments

• Ray Peat's Newsletter May 2020 This Novel Flu Season.pdf
    159.7 KB · Views: 18

Davsey85

Its tough because I think that adverse effects and vaccine deaths are likely being underreported and long term effects are unknown

At the same time the delta variant has also had some deleterious effects even in healthy people and it may be that for many waiting 1, 3,5 years of studies may be too long for many

Dr. B

Please chill. Getting anxious is not good for your immunity. You may not have time to explore the numerous information on the site so at least look at Dr Peats May 2020 newsletter on the 'novel virus'. That alone should reassure you that even if you did get 'a virus' or 'the virus' there are things you can do. No 1 vitamin D. Also if you have not watched David Martin's interview with Reiner Fuellmich it makes sense that you are in such a panic. Highly recommended.
why does Ray like Acetazolamide - Wikipedia
it seems the side effects risks are severe, and it can actually reduce CO2 levels?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals