FDA to Allow Mix and Match Covid Vaccines

Donttreadonme

This has already happened. The FDA has given permission for doctors to give their patients booster shots from another vaccine manufacturer. In other words, if the first shot doesn't get you then the other one definitely will. They are doing everything to make sure everyone gets sick from these shots with whatever illness it is vaccinated people will eventually develope.... I think it's an early death. We already know Biden has advisors who are on record as saying people are living too long.

tankasnowgod

This has already happened. The FDA has given permission for doctors to give their patients booster shots from another vaccine manufacturer. In other words, if the first shot doesn't get you then the other one definitely will. They are doing everything to make sure everyone gets sick from these shots with whatever illness it is vaccinated people will eventually develope.... I think it's an early death. We already know Biden has advisors who are on record as saying people are living too long.

I don't know if this is going to cause anyone to get shot that didn't already volunteer to get shot.

But it doesn't make any sense from a health standpoint. But I guess we're far beyond the part were the Covidians are even pretending like it's about health.

Jon2547

I just love how they use the term "mix and match". It appeals to the stupidest of mindsets.

It sounds like they are talking about painting a living room with different but complimentary colors.

Birdie

I just love how they use the term "mix and match". It appeals to the stupidest of mindsets.

It sounds like they are talking about painting a living room with different but complimentary colors.
It does! Sounds so friendly.

AdoTintor

yes its also mix-n-match in the UK with boosters. My mum is now getting her spikes through both the Astra and Pfizer pathways. But its not just a new delivery system - the spikes are actually different according to the latest Fleming video. So she is definitely covered for Christmas, totally awesome.

Last edited:
OP
D

Donttreadonme

yes its also mix-n-match in the UK with boosters. My mum is now getting her spikes through both the Astra and Pfizer pathways. But its not just a new delivery system - the spikes are actually different according to the latest Fleming video. So she is definitely covered for Christmas, totally awesome.
I feel sorry for you.