Will ADE be worse if the 2nd dose of Cov Vax is avoided?

Zpol

My Mom had to get the so-called Covid "vaccine" or else her clients would no longer allow her to be caretaker for their disabled family members. Her job is to help disabled people with their daily tasks. Her clients can easily find someone else to fulfill this role. It has become the norm in this line of work for clients to make this request so she would be out of a job if she didn't get the gene therapy even if she found a different employer. Her workplace is not mandating this experimental vaccine but they are obligated to only assign "vaccinated" employees to the clients who request this (which is all of them). This doesn't seem legal to me and I suggested she get legal counsel but it's too late, she decided to get the mRNA gene therapy and has already gotten the first shot. My mom is aware that these gene therapies neither prevent infection nor transmission, but the general public does not know this and so they ignorantly make the request their caretaker get it.
Since then, my brother-in-law got his second dose and had a horrible reaction. Additionally, her coworkers who will be getting the second dose soon have all asked for vacation for the week following because they think they will be horribly sick, and many of them will I'm sure. So now she is rethinking her decision and wanting to forgo the second shot. I personally think she can get away with this and still work because she can truthfully say she got 'vaccinated' even though she only got one shot.

My worry is in regards to non-neutralizing anti-bodies and the potential for Antibody-dependent enhancement. If she only gets the first shot; wouldn't that increase the probability of non-neutralizing anti-bodies more so than if she got both shots? If she gets the second dose as well, I would think it would be more likely to create fully-neutralizing anti-bodies and reduce the chance of developing ADE. Obviously, either way she's at a higher risk of developing ADE than no "vaccine" at all, but what's done is done, and I want mitigate the danger as much as possible.

Did your brother-in-law had any reaction after the first vaccine shot?

OP
Zpol

Zpol

Did your brother-in-law had any reaction after the first vaccine shot?
Just some injection site pain as far as I know. But it's hard to say with him because he's recovering from a stroke and he experiences seizures so any minor symptoms from the injection could be mistaken as symptoms from those other things. The second dose of it caused severe flu-like symptoms which were nothing like what he experiences from his other issues.

Perry Staltic

I'm not sure how much an issue ADE is with mRNA gene therapy. It's only been observed in a prior coronavirus vaccine (ferrets) and a RSV vaccine (humans).

OP
Zpol

Zpol

I'm not sure how much an issue ADE is with mRNA gene therapy. It's only been observed in a prior coronavirus vaccine (ferrets) and a RSV vaccine (humans).
I'm not exactly sure either. ADE is a new concept to me. I get the general idea, but I'm sure there's more to it that I don't understand.

Perry Staltic

I'm not exactly sure either. ADE is a new concept to me. I get the general idea, but I'm sure there's more to it that I don't understand.

Dengue vaccine was another one, but it like the others used traditional vaccine technology.

OP
Zpol

Zpol

Dengue vaccine was another one, but it like the others used traditional vaccine technology.
Okay so, just to make sure I understand... the mRNA gene therapies, because they are coded with the mRNA info from the spike protein, and nothing to do with the base coronavirus element of SARS-Cov-2, they are not going to be considered by our immune systems as a coronavirus infection. And because of that, they won't increase risk of ADE.
Additionally, do you think there's no evidence that if a "vaccinated" person is exposed to other spike protein coronaviruses or mutations of SARS-Cov-2, their innate immune system would not be inhibited by the antibody effects from the gene therapy?
Thanks for your replies!

Perry Staltic

Okay so, just to make sure I understand... the mRNA gene therapies, because they are coded with the mRNA info from the spike protein, and nothing to do with the base coronavirus element of SARS-Cov-2, they are not going to be considered by our immune systems as a coronavirus infection. And because of that, they won't increase risk of ADE.
Additionally, do you think there's no evidence that if a "vaccinated" person is exposed to other spike protein coronaviruses or mutations of SARS-Cov-2, their innate immune system would not be inhibited by the antibody effects from the gene therapy?
Thanks for your replies!

I have no idea what mRNA vaccines will do. I think there are going to be problems, I just don't know that ADE will be one of them.

OP
Zpol

Zpol

I have no idea what mRNA vaccines will do. I think there are going to be problems, I just don't know that ADE will be one of them.
Ah. Indeed, I keep researching but the fact is, no one really knows yet what problems will arise.

Sefton10

1629557412988.jpeg

Can’t remember the source.

OP
Zpol

Zpol

Thanks @Pina . I hadn't seen that study yet. It basically confirms what I have been worried about.

Thanks for the graphic @Sefton10 .

There was a study on MedPage recently that says it's likely that the upcoming booster will be the last. It was posted by my sister's lifestyle and wellness coach of all people. The study is complete BS obviously, mainly because the so called vaccines don't create immunity to begin with which we all know (or so I thought). I'm bringing this up because this the mentality of people now... They're doubling down.