Advise me: Covid Vax on top of Tdap & flu Vaccine

Miltron

I would need some advice for a woman friend in a difficult situation.

Unfortunately there is no way around this any more and by October 1st she would have to take the
1. Covid jab (either J&J or Pfizer) on top of the
2. Tdap vaccine (Tetanus. Diphtheria, Perussis) and
3. The seasonal flu shot

Female 29 yo., no kids, no medical conditions.

Any advice is welcomed on the order of the vaccinations, spacing and which one of the Covid vaccines is best under these conditions Detox protocol advice would be great also. I am reading this forum and trying to make a compilation of all the advice and risk mitigation.

Thank you.

Rick K

Unfortunately there is no way around this any more and by October 1st she would have to take the
3. The seasonal flu shot

Any advice is welcomed on the order of the vaccinations, spacing and which one of the Covid vaccines is best under these conditions Detox protocol advice would be great also. I am reading this forum and trying to make a compilation of all the advice and risk mitigation.

Thank you.
She might consult with Smith & Wesson. Just about the winningest team there is. Why would anyone require all three death jabs?

OP
Miltron

Miltron

Thanks for the replies. Unfortunately she is beyond the stage that she can fight this legally.

Dave Asprey of Bulletproof has a recommendation for
4 Pepsid / day divided in 2 doses
2 Claritin / day divided in 2 doses
Benadryl at night
Ivermectin 6 to 12mg / day
VItC, Zinc, quercetin, turmeric, MCT, antiinflamatory herbs

P

Peatness

3. The seasonal flu shot

Thank you.
Are you asking for advice on assisted suicide?

OP
Miltron

Miltron

What does this mean
It means that she no longer has the option to avoid the shot legally or otherwise without uprooting her whole life, job, residence, personal life, family.

74one

It means that she no longer has the option to avoid the shot legally or otherwise without uprooting her whole life, job, residence, personal life, family.
Yes it's a tough choice, she either get to live a new life or will be crippled and/or dead... I would choose first option

Last edited:

L_C

I guess the question that she needs to ask herself is what's more important to her? ....job, personal life & family or her health & freedom.

Obviously, she is not going to have the first if she keeps on complying because eventually her health will decline to keep up with the job etc., enjoying family etc. To keep on complying is to agreeing that we want to continue living in this tyranny that will eventually becomes worse. I don't think she sees that.

InChristAlone

I won't ever be forced to take a vaccine.

rei

advise her to write her testament, or move to a place where nazis don't control the situation.

tankasnowgod

Thanks for the replies. Unfortunately she is beyond the stage that she can fight this legally.
Really?

Has she consulted with a lawyer? Has she consulted with John Jay Singleton? Did she demand a copy of her company's policy on vaccination, specifically, the COVID vaccines?

Did she try the Catherine Austin Fitts' approach to demanding liability answers from her company?

Did she point out there there still isn't any "fully approved" Covid vaccine available, using the arguments suggested by Meryl Nass, and backed up by the Pfizer fact sheet?

As the TDAP and Flu shots are approved, she might not have much ground there. But she probably still can't get an "FDA approved" Covid vaccine, anywhere.

I doubt you are a lawyer, or well versed in the law. I think what you meant to type is "she is beyond the stage that she can fight this lazily."

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals