Dad's personality changed after covid vaccine?

Giraffe

What I haven’t seen any of you mention is that many experts like Dr Wakefield and Dr Yeadon have said that the spike proteins take at least 6 months to hit peak replication. So it’s unlikely we’ll see widespread changes in anyone we know who has been vaccinated before they hit the 6 month mark. Mass vaccinations started around April in the US, so I expect by September or October we will begin to see the truly terrible effects of the spike proteins. My guess is, the only side effects we are seeing right now are likely from the polyethylene glycol, not the spike proteins (yet).
Do you have a link? I recall that Mike Yeadon said that it takes months to clear vaccine stuff from the body. I perhaps have missed or misunderstood the part you mention.

Birdie

J.R.K said:
I would concur with trying to remove the prions ASAP. But as I think on this I am thinking of a conversation I had awhile back on removing heavy metals. A member mentioned that Dr Peat warned about heavy metals being removed in a way that might move them from a safely stored area whithin the body for argument sake say the fat cells, and if they got moved they might end up in a more sensitive area say the brain for argument sake.
The question that remains is will using hydroxychloroquine Or Ivermectin while being effective to remove the prion like spike protein, can it evacuate it in a safe manner, that would prevent a bad situation going to worse.
I know it is a downer of a thought and brains as we know can recover but they tend to be slow at getting things back to 100 percent.

Great point. I know there's been a study of broken down spike protein in urine and how it affected tadpoles. So presumably the immune system breaks them down and at least some are excreted in the urine. But I don't know where else they might be stored or for how long they might circulate or how breaking them down might affect your liver, etc.
Yes. And there is Peat's advice on moving PUFA slowly out of the fat storage. Maybe this, from J.R.K. above, fits in with Ray's negative views on using ivermectin.

Birdie

And these side effects will be blamed on a new variant, requiring more lockdowns and ever more draconian measures to "encourage" vaccine uptake among the "hesitant".
Yes, and with the fall/winter weather won't help.

Nemo

J.R.K said:
And there is Peat's advice on moving PUFA slowly out of the fat storage. Maybe this, from J.R.K. above, fits in with Ray's negative views on using ivermectin.

The difference is you can "safely" store PUFA until your body moves it out. You can't safely store prions in your brain.

We're not seeing adverse side effects from use of ivermectin that suggest it's moving spike proteins to your liver, for example, and destroying your liver. It's being used on millions of people without reports of organ damage like that. You probably break down the spikes and pee them out.

Not a great time to be a tadpole.

Birdie

The difference is you can "safely" store PUFA until your body moves it out. You can't safely store prions in your brain.

We're not seeing adverse side effects from use of ivermectin that suggest it's moving spike proteins to your liver, for example, and destroying your liver. It's being used on millions of people without reports of organ damage like that. You probably break down the spikes and pee them out.

Not a great time to be a tadpole.
Good point!

Ulysses

Nemo

This neurologist says she's hearing from her patients' kids about memory problems starting suddenly in their parents after they get the shot. She says they're a lot slower after the shot. More fatigued.

And she talks about the cerebral venous blood clots they are seeing in young women. She says the women showing up with these clots also have low platelets, so they can't use the usual anticoagulant treatment for the clot. And they can't treat the low platelets with the usual transfusion, because of the clot in the brain.

There is no treatment for these two conditions together.

View: https://twitter.com/husserl79/status/1409150914687086595

sjatte

This neurologist says she's hearing from her patients' kids about memory problems starting suddenly in their parents after they get the shot. She says they're a lot slower after the shot. More fatigued.

And she talks about the cerebral venous blood clots they are seeing in young women. She says the women showing up with these clots also have low platelets, so they can't use the usual anticoagulant treatment for the clot. And they can't treat the low platelets with the usual transfusion, because of the clot in the brain.

There is no treatment for these two conditions together.

View: https://twitter.com/husserl79/status/1409150914687086595

My grandmother is feeling generally worse and older after hers - when I spoke to her last she was clearly regretting taking it. Now my uncle is seriously sick after his. Thankfully no one in my immediate family is taking it but vaccine uptake in Sweden is going to be really high when they've gotten around to everyone, 90 - 95% or so I think

Nemo

My grandmother is feeling generally worse and older after hers - when I spoke to her last she was clearly regretting taking it. Now my uncle is seriously sick after his. Thankfully no one in my immediate family is taking it but vaccine uptake in Sweden is going to be really high when they've gotten around to everyone, 90 - 95% or so I think

I'm sorry to hear this, sjatte. Any way they might consider some kind of protocol against the side effects? Maybe the antihistamine treatment, which would likely feel safe and normal to them and might help considerably?

Sitaruîm

I'm sorry to hear this, sjatte. Any way they might consider some kind of protocol against the side effects? Maybe the antihistamine treatment, which would likely feel safe and normal to them and might help considerably?
Is the antihistamine protocol a cure or will it have to be taken continuously as HCQ is used in countries with malaria?

Rick K

Is the antihistamine protocol a cure or will it have to be taken continuously as HCQ is used in countries with malaria?
The story we were told by big farmout was that the mRNA would degrade quickly and was not capable of modifying our DNA. This story, like all the rest, is a lie. Reverse transcriptase allows mRNA to rewrite DNA and then the DNA will continue to manufacture spike protein. So...continuously taking antihistamine is the only option.

Rick K

The story we were told by big farmout was that the mRNA would degrade quickly and was not capable of modifying our DNA. This story, like all the rest, is a lie. Reverse transcriptase allows mRNA to rewrite DNA and then the DNA will continue to manufacture spike protein. So...continuously taking antihistamine is the only option.
We have heard from scientists that it can take up to six months for peak S1 to occur. How is this possible if the mRNA degraded so quickly and didn't recode our DNA? Clearly our DNA is changed forever and is now a weapon against us.

Nemo

After the first human trial, run in Spain, the doctors who ran the trial with something like 450 patients say it was a complete cure.

They also say it's an effective prophylactic.

Here's the link:

I give the claim of a complete cure extra weight even though there's only one trial in people because the in vitro studies suggested it would be a complete cure and scientist Walter Chestnut, who was first to recognize the copper/iron dysregulation, thought it likely to be a complete cure.

The in vitro studies show it blocked the binding of the spike protein just like ivermectin or HCQ. The human trial suggests it's as effective as HCQ or ivermectin.

If you want to use it as a prophylactic, I assume you'd have to use it continuously for a while. But even then, maybe you could do a clean up week once a month for any spike proteins you picked up from others.

Last edited:
OP
A

Astolfo

Thanks for caring replies, he seems normal now. Thankfully nothing new happened so far.

Giraffe

We have heard from scientists that it can take up to six months for peak S1 to occur. How is this possible if the mRNA degraded so quickly and didn't recode our DNA? Clearly our DNA is changed forever and is now a weapon against us.

Do you have a source?

sjatte

I'll recommend she take some pepcid, maybe some aspirin too, any idea about dosage?

I'll recommend she take some pepcid, maybe some aspirin too, any idea about dosage?
Pepcid sounds nice overall, maybe couple it with Thiamine and Magnesium rich foods. Shifting away from lactic acidosis towards more CO2

Nemo

You know, I'm a great believer in starting very small. I'd do 10 mg Pepcid in the morning. I'd do two aspirin at night. The antihistamine protocol requires both an H1 and H2 blocker, and the Pepcid is the H2 blocker. So I'd do a minimum dose of the H1 blocker (Zyrtec or cypro) at night.

See if it helps, make sure it doesn't hurt, and take it step by step from there.

Vax adverse effects seem to hit younger people harder than older people, maybe because older people don't make as many spikes or as many antibodies to them. A small dose may be more effective than you'd think.

sjatte

You know, I'm a great believer in starting very small. I'd do 10 mg Pepcid in the morning. I'd do two aspirin at night. The antihistamine protocol requires both an H1 and H2 blocker, and the Pepcid is the H2 blocker. So I'd do a minimum dose of the H1 blocker (Zyrtec or cypro) at night.

See if it helps, make sure it doesn't hurt, and take it step by step from there.

Vax adverse effects seem to hit younger people harder than older people, maybe because older people don't make as many spikes or as many antibodies to them. A small dose may be more effective than you'd think.
Thanks
One aspirin being how much? It's only sold as 500mg tablets here

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals