BREAKING! This ER Doctor Just NUKED Fauci's Pandemic Fraud Straight To Hell!

T

TheBeard

I’m not 2 accounts if that’s what’s implied ,my grammar is stream of conscious style when I’m on here, we also posted the same story the other day.

Hmmm...no. I was truly and genuinely dazzled at how life can offer beautiful coincidences and by no mean implied anything.

nwo2012

I think he knows more than he will say, he’s smart enough to know what it attracts when you speak about it, the global intelligence ring and the extremist conspiracy types would be all over him if he did.
The holocaust isn’t a hoax , the numbers are wrong and it’s been exploited by psychopathic elite types, millions of innocent Germans died in ww2 and nobody remembers them each year, it’s an elite scam, many who were forced to immigrate to Israel were treated even worse by the leaders in Israel when they arrived, they hated it, it’s an elite project.

Not a lot can be done for people who couldn’t care less that thousands died from flu in previous seasons but shed tears now for the covid19 deaths because its popular, the escapist media bubble is going to be burst when they see their taxes increase and this will be the test of whether people will the see they are being had.

Sure, not a scam. They just made it illegal to openly question or investigate in all relevant countries for the hell of it.

Don't forget PCR has been used for flu diagnosis in previous years, most of those attributed deaths are also fakes to push the flu-vax agenda and other reasons.

Drareg

Sure, not a scam. They just made it illegal to openly question or investigate in all relevant countries for the hell of it.

Don't forget PCR has been used for flu diagnosis in previous years, most of those attributed deaths are also fakes to push the flu-vax agenda and other reasons.

I think David Ray Griffin has questioned those numbers .
Peat has mentioned David Ray Griffin in the past relative to process theology ,I’m sure he is aware of Griffins other work.

InChristAlone

Can anyone explain to me why Ray Peat followers are idolizing the USSR? Not saying on this thread but elsewhere. Some even say Ray is a communist sympathizer.

ExD

Can anyone explain to me why Ray Peat followers are idolizing the USSR? Not saying on this thread but elsewhere. Some even say Ray is a communist sympathizer.

What is wrong with being a communist sympathizer? What does that even mean? o_O

Also I am not sure exactly what you are talking about with idolising USSR but I know there are several Russian scientists that Peat has been interested in for many years.

Oraganic4me

I really don’t think Trump is involved because he looks very lost during his covid briefings... I think it’s all China. They really want to leapfrog the USA in artificial intelligence and this pandemic was like publishers clearing house prize caravan showing up at their door with the million dollar prize.

ExD

I really don’t think Trump is involved because he looks very lost during his covid briefings... I think it’s all China. They really want to leapfrog the USA in artificial intelligence and this pandemic was like publishers clearing house prize caravan showing up at their door with the million dollar prize.

If it is all China, why do the US/UK have the "worst cases" worldwide, despite having the best healthcare? By comparison, countries which largely ignored the pandemic and refused lockdown haven't suffered any real negative effects that weren't perpetuated by the economic halt instigated by Trump...the us/uk media are bombarding everyone with corona media to perpetuate this as long as possible - if it's all China, what do our leaders have to gain from it?

This thread proves that the virus is 90 odd times more infectious than first believed yet the death rate is so convoluted by white paper (again signed into action by Trump that made diagnosis of Covid practically redundant) that as of last week it is estimated to be less than 0.01% in lesser areas like California and less than 1% for even the most "devastated areas"

Trump's reaction was unprecedented and as the evidence now proves, completely unwarranted. Thinking he isn't involved because he looks lost is fairly silly imo. The first thing a guilty person will do is try to look uninvolved or confused so as to illicit trust indirectly by subconsciously associating with other people who genuinely are uninvolved and confused (eg you and me) - it's congames 101.

Last edited:

Gone Peating

If it is all China, why do the US/UK have the "worst cases" worldwide, despite having the best healthcare? By comparison, countries which largely ignored the pandemic and refused lockdown haven't suffered any real negative effects that weren't perpetuated by the economic halt instigated by Trump...the us/uk media are bombarding everyone with corona media to perpetuate this as long as possible - if it's all China, what do our leaders have to gain from it?

This thread proves that the virus is 90 odd times more infectious than first believed yet the death rate is so convoluted by white paper (again signed into action by Trump that made diagnosis of Covid practically redundant) that as of last week it is estimated to be less than 0.01% in lesser areas like California and less than 1% for even the most "devastated areas"

Trump's reaction was unprecedented and as the evidence now proves, completely unwarranted. Thinking he isn't involved because he looks lost is fairly silly imo. The first thing a guilty person will do is try to look uninvolved or confused so as to illicit trust indirectly by subconsciously associating with other people who genuinely are uninvolved and confused (eg you and me) - it's congames 101.

Yes.

Also all of his inner circle have ties to the “deep state” usual suspects. The odds that happened accidentally are slim to none.

Trump was the perfect Manchurian candidate for the elites

Ecto

Does anyone have a copy of the original video that was linked? I was meaning to come back and watch it but apparently it's been removed from Youtube. Big shocker there.

bluefish

wow... Thanks for posting. I wasnt expecting this.
I had zero opinion before watching... sounds like this shut down is bs

any other useful content to watch or read on this subject?

David G

Two epidemiologists reviewed extensive data from around the world and conclude that opening schools and daycares now is the right thing to do: Opinion on COVID-19: These epidemiologists say let’s think about reopening daycares and elementary schools

MD on the coronavirus front line on why it’s time to start opening up: https://nypost.com/2020/04/27/ive-w...-line-and-i-say-its-time-to-start-opening-up/

The World Health Organization now lauds Sweden as a “model” for battling the coronavirus as countries lift lockdowns: https://nypost.com/2020/04/29/who-lauds-sweden-as-model-for-resisting-coronavirus-lockdown/

Professor Johan Giesecke, one of the world’s most senior epidemiologists, the first Chief Scientist of the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control, and an advisor to the director general of the WHO, lays out why Policies on lockdown are not evidence-based, The correct policy is to protect the old and the frail only, This will lead to herd immunity as a “by-product”, Longer-term results will eventually be similar for all countries: Swedish expert: why lockdowns are the wrong policy - The Post

US Department of Homeland Security Science Tech Advisor Bill Bryan reports that sunlight kills Covid virii in 90 seconds, as compared to remaining viable for 18 hours indoors. Coronavirus dies in sunlight in just minutes, groundbreaking Homeland Security study claims Time to get outside into the sun!

The psychology behind why people are so gullible during crises and will do anything government asks without questioning anything: How Fanatics Hack Our Minds (And Why We Let Them)

Everybody needs to look at this video, if this is true and I personally have no reason to doubt it,::: this Changes Everything.
Why are there no comments on this?? I'm either baffled or stupid one or the other please please check this out.

Everybody needs to look at this video, if this is true and I personally have no reason to doubt it,::: this Changes Everything.
Why are there no comments on this?? I'm either baffled or stupid one or the other please please check this out.

This pandemic is now starting to make sense. Based on this video can we assume that the circulating virus is the weaponized version? If no, then I’m going to trash my mask.

Momentum

I think it needs it's own thread with a new title. ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals