What To Do For a Serious Case of Covid-19?

Steve

I'm sure there's a thread somewhere, but I can't find it.
What if I come down with major Covid-19 tomorrow, and I can't breathe, and I will most likely die without treatment.
What the hell do I do?

I know people say to take Ivermectin, but who's going to give it to me?
How much do I take?
Where do I get it?
Should I do something else?

I'm all for not taking the toxic mRNA jabs, but I would at least like to be prepared with some other treatment just in case.
I'm going to feel like a real dumbass if I refuse the jabs, and then have to lay there and die with the sheeple all saying, "...see, told you so you f'ing idiot."

LucyL

Here are some protocols I've collected. Ivermectin in horse paste form can be purchased at farm stores; Ivermectin as injectable can be bought online (maybe at farm stores too).
Poor Man's anti covid kit.jpg

COVID protocals.png
COVID protocal.jpg

COVID supplements.jpg

Attachments

• Lysine for COVID.pdf
    236.6 KB · Views: 31
  • HCQ dosage COVID brazil.jpg
    HCQ dosage COVID brazil.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 29

LucyL

FWIW, i bought a nebulizer, and verified that my GP would be willing to prescribe budesonide if we came down with symptoms. Here are some more treatments i've saved.

COVID treatment.png

COVID protocals 4.png

Bromhexine for COVID.png

Inhaled Budesonide for COVID.png

Nebulized H2O2 for COVID.png

COVID protocals 2.png

Attachments

• C4591001_Clinical_Protocol Pfizer COVID vaccine.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 16
  • COVID protocals.png
    COVID protocals.png
    25.3 KB · Views: 10

Stacy

I obtained some Ivermectin from a Mexican Pharmacy. Also you can make hydroxychloroquine by boiled grapefruit and orange peel and leaving it to steep and then drain and then take a tbsp am/pm. To be honest only the most vulnerable that is very elderly and those with co morbidities are at risk of serious complications/death as with any coronavirus and for everyone else it's a 99.7% survival so no need to stress, you have an immune system which the injectables destroy.

LucyL

More on dosing Ivermectin specifically ...

Dosing Ivermectin.png

ivermectin dosage.png

Cattle Injection Ivermectin 2.png

Cattle Injection Ivermectin.png

Ivermectin dosing 2.png

Ivermectin dosing.jpg

Attachments

• ivermectin for cattle injection.png
    ivermectin for cattle injection.png
    12.3 KB · Views: 8

sweetpeat

Another tool in the toolkit:

AndrewGesell

I'm sure there's a thread somewhere, but I can't find it.
What if I come down with major Covid-19 tomorrow, and I can't breathe, and I will most likely die without treatment.
What the hell do I do?

I know people say to take Ivermectin, but who's going to give it to me?
How much do I take?
Where do I get it?
Should I do something else?

I'm all for not taking the toxic mRNA jabs, but I would at least like to be prepared with some other treatment just in case.
I'm going to feel like a real dumbass if I refuse the jabs, and then have to lay there and die with the sheeple all saying, "...see, told you so you f'ing idiot."
First time I had Covid I felt like I was dying. Diet was not the best, did not drink bone broth regularly, intermittent fasted, just not great in general. History of diabetic like symptomology among other health problems so it’s not surprising.

Second time I had it nine months later. Only half as bad. Used aspirin, methylene blue, drank tons of bone broth, pineapple, red light. I would suggest putting a red light panel directly against your chest for about a half hour and seeing if that restores your breathing. It did for me. Ivermectin looks legit. I took a dose along with the rest of my family when my brother got sick. We were all fine. Look into FLCCA if you want prescription. Cyproheptadine is supposed to be really good too. Nurses and doctors are prescribing it for treating that.

tankasnowgod

What the hell do I do?

Lol, what is it with this recent spate of long time members suddenly succumbing to this COVID propaganda? Where have you been the past 21+ months?

There's no need to worry about catching "Major Covid-19," because, very simply, Covid-19 does not exist. There is no proof that any "Novel Corona Virus" was discovered in China after a lady ate a bat or whatever. More importantly, there are precisely ZERO tests on the market that directly (or accurately) test for this virus. It's complete fiction.

Having said that, people obviously still get sick. But, as Anthony Colpo points out in this article, Covid deaths (and any "serious cases") are very likely caused by co-morbidities-

What seems to be happening is that seasonal influenza cases are being diagnosed as COVID-19 cases.

It also appears influenza is among the many causes of death either being re-assigned as COVID-19, or being relegated as a contributing condition secondary to COVID-19.

95% of the CDC's current COVID death count equates to 533,288 people, each of whom had an average of 4 comorbidities. That's a total of 2,133,152 comorbidities.

And so, in addition to the fraudulent methodology acknowledged by Fauci and Birx, the bad joke that is PCR testing, the officially sanctioned practice of assigning "probable" or "suspected" COVID-19 as cause of death, the Medicare-sanctioned bribes to hospitals and the pressure on doctors to assign COVID-19 even when they believe they shouldn't, we also have confirmation of millions of comorbid conditions among those allegedly dying of COVID-19.

With all these enabling factors present, it becomes incredibly easy to create hundreds of thousands of fallacious "COVID-19" deaths out of thin air.​

As for "dying without treatment...." I'd suggest that several treatments are the actual cause of death in several people labeled "Covid Deaths." People put on Ventilators early in Covid died at a rate of 97.2%. That is an absolutely staggering kill rate, making the ventilator one of the most dangerous killing machines of all time. Even suicide attempts by firearms only result in death 82% of the time-

Remember, Erin Marie Olzewski brought this sort of mass medical killing to our attention in the early summer of 2020.

Basically, if you are under 65, have no comorbidities, and avoid hospitals where they apparently are killing people to inflate the death toll, you shouldn't be any more concerned or worried than you would be about normal colds, flus, and pneumonias. Especially seeing as it's summer right now, and all diseases present in their most mild forms.

I think a lot of good preventatives and treatments are discussed on this forum, but the best thing you can do to protect yourself is to simply turn of the TV and radio, and ignore social media.

gaze

Having said that, people obviously still get sick. But, as Anthony Colpo points out in this article, Covid deaths (and any "serious cases") are very likely caused by co-morbidities-

not everything is as simple as you make it seem. America is a sick nation. think of all the people on this forum, doing all the peaty stuff, and are still dealing with major health problems.

vitamin D + ivermectin advocate conservative radio who kept saying he was at 0 risk of dieing of covid has been battling it for a month, getting mocked left and right by liberal outlets:

better to recognize the threat of both covid and the vaccines and do our best to try and improve our health, while understanding other people will come to a different conclusion about what the best thing is to do for their own health situation. being overly arrogant about our own strength always seems to end bad, and the stories will write themselves.

Last edited:

InChristAlone

Just hanging around this forum I find myself worrying more about this sickness despite the fact that I haven't been worried at all the entire time even among some members of this forum getting very sick last yr. I decided early 2020 that I wasn't going to believe in viruses anymore. Getting sick is way way more than particles floating around in the air around sick people. Why aren't troves of medical personnel home sick? I believe it's because they treat sick people they aren't worrying every minute of the day that they will get sick too. Worrying is toxic to our system. The fear mongering wears you down. The constant threat of severe illness can only do harm. I am going to stop reading anything having to do with COVID. And if I do get sick I won't be taking all this crap mentioned in this thread. I'd do high doses of vitamin C and get a nebulizer and do iodine.

gaze

Just hanging around this forum I find myself worrying more about this sickness despite the fact that I haven't been worried at all the entire time even among some members of this forum getting very sick last yr. I decided early 2020 that I wasn't going to believe in viruses anymore. Getting sick is way way more than particles floating around in the air around sick people. Why aren't troves of medical personnel home sick? I believe it's because they treat sick people they aren't worrying every minute of the day that they will get sick too. Worrying is toxic to our system. The fear mongering wears you down. The constant threat of severe illness can only do harm. I am going to stop reading anything having to do with COVID. And if I do get sick I won't be taking all this crap mentioned in this thread. I'd do high doses of vitamin C and get a nebulizer and do iodine.
Would you consider Ray talking about the dangers of PUFA, or starch, or Iron, or endotoxin to be fear mongering? I mean the average person has no way to feel starch persorption, but because of reading Rays works and this forum it is a very significant fear many people have eating something as simple as rice. Ray himself eats primarily milk and OJ to avoid toxins, tell that to the average person and he will be called overly fearful. Many people also claim "anti-vaxxers" are overly fearful of the vaccine, reading too much into propaganda, the same accusations anti-vaxxers make of people scared of covid itself.

Its hard to determine what is and isn't worth fearing, especially since some people take things way to far and the fear kills them faster than what they're fearing in the first place. Its also not the best idea to get other people to fear or not fear something, because that person may be in a completely different scenerio. For example someone telling someone else covid doesn't exist and its not a threat, when the person they're telling it to had their dad die of "covid". Or people telling others the vaccine is safe and effective, while the person they're talking to got vaccine injured. Everyone has their own experiences that shape how they see potential threats.

I think its good to find a balance between ignoring all dangers vs. being overly consumed by them. Context helps, such as knowing most people survive covid or that most people who eat loads of junk still live fairly long lives so a one time meal isn't the end of the world, but at the same time recognizing potential threats is a good idea to know how to combat them + avoid them

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

not everything is as simple as you make it seem. America is a sick nation. think of all the people on this forum, doing all the peaty stuff, and are still dealing with major health problems.
What does that have to do with the fact that the discovery was never proven, or that the tests don't actually test for ANY virus, and aren't reliable?

Also, it's not technically a "sick nation." What you mean by that is that there are a lot of sick people within the nation. If you re-read my comment, I specifically address that, go re-read the Colpo quote on comobidities, and how the 95% of people who supposedly died with/from Covid had an average of FOUR comorbidities. Just because America may be a nation with a lot of sick people in it, that does not mean anyone should be afraid of a "virus" that doesn't exist, or can't be properly detected.
vitamin D + ivermectin advocate conservative radio who kept saying he was at 0 risk of dieing of covid has been battling it for a month, getting mocked left and right by liberal outlets:

So what? He is at zero risk of dying "from Covid." Mainly, because it doesn't exist. But again, that doesn't mean he is bulletproof to illnesses that have existed long before so called "Covid," including pneumonia. Or being murdered.

I make mention of the 97.2% death rate of ventilators, making them one of the most efficient killing machines ever. Unfortunately, Valentine has been hooked up to one of these fast track death machines, supposedly "out of an abundance of caution."

If he dies, I will basically know it was medical homicide. Again, just because doctors kill someone with impunity, that doesn't prove the existence of a virus.
better to recognize the threat of both covid and the vaccines and do our best to try and improve our health. being overly arrogant about our health always seems to end bad, and the stories will write themselves
Again, there is no proof that the virus SARS-Cov-2 has EVER been detected anywhere in North America. The test do not directly test for any virus. And even if they did, that is no proof that it played any role in people getting sick, or dying.

I'm sure if you looked through the 2.8 Million Americans who die every year, you could find at least 200,000 with warts. Does that mean the wart killed them? I'm sure you could find similar or higher numbers with dandruff. Does that mean that dandruff killed them?

Again, you should go-re-read my comment. Especially this part-

Basically, if you are under 65, have no comorbidities, and avoid hospitals where they apparently are killing people to inflate the death toll, you shouldn't be any more concerned or worried than you would be about normal colds, flus, and pneumonias. Especially seeing as it's summer right now, and all diseases present in their most mild forms.

I wasn't "arrogant" about health. I am disputing the existence of so called "Covid." I don't suggest that humans are invincible. I do suggest that you don't go into places where they may be murdering people with impunity. I don't claim that none of the people listed in the death count didn't die. I am suggesting they died for other reasons. I don't think there is anything "arrogant" about that.

tankasnowgod

For example someone telling someone else covid doesn't exist and its not a threat, when the person they're telling it to had their dad die of "covid"

This is an emotional appeal fallacy.

Just because someone's father died and doctor's told them it was a result of "Covid" doesn't change all the well documented issues around diagnosis and classification. The problems with PCR test manipulation and false positives remain. The practice of doctors being able to list "Covid" as a cause because it's "suspected" or "probable" still remain. The financial incentive from Medicare to list deaths as Covid still remains. The pressure on doctors to list "Covid" as a cause of death, even against their better judgment, remains.

gaze

Just because someone's father died and doctor's told them it was a result of "Covid" doesn't change all the well documented issues around diagnosis and classification. The problems with PCR test manipulation and false positives remain. The practice of doctors being able to list "Covid" as a cause because it's "suspected" or "probable" still remain. The financial incentive from Medicare to list deaths as Covid still remains. The pressure on doctors to list "Covid" as a cause of death, even against their better judgment, remains.
using this logic, someone who gets a seizure from a vaccine can be told that the vaccine didn't cause their death, because the statistics show a small percentage of people would have a random seizure anyway, and because there is no way to prove with certainty that the vaccine caused it, it cannot be attributed to the vaccine. And anyone who claims it was the vaccine that caused it has a anti-vaccine agenda that clouds over their experience so it cant be trusted.

You see how that can be a problem? Everyone who claims they were severely wrecked from covid is told by skeptic people on the internet that it wasn't actually covid, that the PCR test is bunk, that hospitals caused all their symptoms, as if all those changes the experience. At the same time people injured by the vaccine are told they're just paranoid and that the symptoms were only a coincidence because there is no statistical evidence of their claims.

Everyone loves to diagnose other people over the internet, claiming their experience is a lie or propaganda. I don't blame people for being skeptical of everything and everyone. Its natural in this environment. And many of the problems people point out are in fact true. But there may a day where they'll experience it for themselves which will determine how correct there convictions were. Most people will end up being right, but small portion won't be so lucky.

Last edited:

mrchibbs

Emotional blackmail is a powerful tool these days, that's for sure.

It is indisputable that the use of ventilators is deadly (and there is literature backing this), that there are financial incentives to list "covid" as cause of death and that there is no conclusive evidence that there has been a novel coronavirus in the past year. It is also certain that countless nursing homes in western countries were abandoned for several days in March 2020, leading a massive surge of deaths in that month (all covid of course).

People are dying, for sure, sometimes maybe of a coronavirus, but there's a lot more at play here and I think the EMF angle is barely discussed because it has been discredited by false flag conspiracy theories.

gaze

Emotional blackmail is a powerful tool these days, that's for sure.

It is indisputable that the use of ventilators is deadly (and there is literature backing this), that there are financial incentives to list "covid" as cause of death and that there is no conclusive evidence that there has been a novel coronavirus in the past year. It is also certain that countless nursing homes in western countries were abandoned for several days in March 2020, leading a massive surge of deaths in that month (all covid of course).

People are dying, for sure, sometimes maybe of a coronavirus, but there's a lot more at play here and I think the EMF angle is barely discussed because it has been discredited by false flag conspiracy theories.
here's you yourself saying you almost went to the hospital and died of covid:

Although I seriously think I was on the brink that 2nd day, and if I hadn't done everything I could I was on the verge of going to the hospital, and probably straight to pure oxygen and I think I might have died, because I've been very ill for 2 years and the stress of the hospital might have been to much.

and that's with all the knowledge and peaty things to counteract it. now think of the 99% of people in this world who haven't heard of peats work, who to no fault of their own eat a poor diet (from poverty or bad health information). A bit strange how you seem to completely downplay covid now, basically saying it's nothing to worry about, when you felt like you might die from it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals