Obesity And COVID 19 Increased Risk Of Adverse Outcomes

Perry Staltic

A deep dive into obesity and covid by the World Obesity Federation (227 pgs)

This report shows that in countries where less than half the adult population is classified as overweight*, the likelihood of death from COVID-19 is a small fraction – around one tenth – of the level seen in countries where more than half the population is classified as overweight. Of the 2.5 million COVID-19 deaths reported by the end of February 2021, 2.2 million were in countries where more than half the population is classified as overweight.

2021-04-09_172111.jpg

Giraffe

I wish they had used BMI instead of BMI-years. That would show a better correlation with just obesity, if one exits. I know one of the towns in that study and you don't see a lot of really obese people there, but do see a lot of older people.

There was a study I have discussed here. There was a very impressive correlation between age and viral load.

Perry Staltic

They told us to lockdown, but the killer was already in the house. And her name is Little Debbie.

Giraffe

They told us to lockdown, but the killer was already in the house. And her name is Little Debbie.

What does he say at the 6:10 mark? Can someone please fill in the question marks for me?

"talking about obesity has become a [???] in America"

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals