Dr. Fauci Admits Coronavirus Is Basically A Bad Flu Year

Peatogenic

Looking again at the article, it indeed was published on March 26, 2020. The article itself cites 2 sources that were published in March, meaning it couldn't have possibly been published in February (or, at least, has been updated since the original date). I see at the bottom the "originally published" message that you are referring to, but the official date is March 26, 2020

I'm aware of the March 26th date, but it says it was published late February. I tried finding references after publish date before I mentioned it here but couldn't find any. Can you share? (Also, Fauci is not acting like he believes this article since it was published)

InChristAlone

All 2457 of these supposed deaths were confirmed by Antibody test?
They are using the PCR test which tests for viral proteins, non specific to COVID 19 though they are trying to be more specific. They would then also have to prove the virus killed the patient.

SOMO

They are using the PCR test which tests for viral proteins, non specific to COVID 19 though they are trying to be more specific. They would then also have to prove the virus killed the patient.

As you correctly stated, these proteins are non-specific (and may exist in other pathogens or they may exist in unhealthy human cells.) So a positive antibody or PCR test is not going to accurately diagnose anyone and worse, may lead to false-positives. I imagine the trauma of being quarantined for 14 days because you had a (false) positive Covid test could lead to significant stress, that could actually make you sick. In addition, you will be put alongside other presumed-infected patients that may actually be sick with pathogens that are airborne-transmissible and they could cross-infect you and others in the vicinity.

Dr. Kary Mullis who won the Nobel Prize for inventing PCR, says it is not a suitable tool for diagnosis disease or a virus.

Kary Mullis … is thoroughly convinced that HIV is not the cause of AIDS. With regard to the viral-load tests, which attempt to use PCR for counting viruses, Mullis has stated: “Quantitative PCR is an oxymoron.” PCR is intended to identify substances qualitatively, but by its very nature is unsuited for estimating numbers. Although there is a common misimpression that the viral-load tests actually count the number of viruses in the blood, these tests cannot detect free, infectious viruses at all; they can only detect proteins that are believed, in some cases wrongly, to be unique to HIV. The tests can detect genetic sequences of viruses, but not viruses themselves.
http://www.virusmyth.com/aids/hiv/jlprotease.html

Also let's say you have a genetic sequence 100 base pairs long - I'm not sure if PCR will react to show the entire 100 base pairs or only a few of those 100. It could be that PCR will elucidate all 100 base pairs, or it could be a partial recovery. It could be how in the game Jeopardy, where you don't need to know ALL the letters to guess the phrase, but if you have enough letters you can guess what the entire phrase is. I am not sure how PCR works, but I do know that if the viral proteins are not specific to Covid, this renders the test results meaningless at worst and misleading at best.

InChristAlone

As you correctly stated, these proteins are non-specific (and may exist in other pathogens or they may exist in unhealthy human cells.) So a positive antibody or PCR test is not going to accurately diagnose anyone and worse, may lead to false-positives. I imagine the trauma of being quarantined for 14 days because you had a (false) positive Covid test could lead to significant stress, that could actually make you sick. In addition, you will be put alongside other presumed-infected patients that may actually be sick with pathogens that are airborne-transmissible and they could cross-infect you and others in the vicinity.

Dr. Kary Mullis who won the Nobel Prize for inventing PCR, says it is not a suitable tool for diagnosis disease or a virus.

Also let's say you have a genetic sequence 100 base pairs long - I'm not sure if PCR will react to show the entire 100 base pairs or only a few of those 100. It could be that PCR will elucidate all 100 base pairs, or it could be a partial recovery. It could be how in the game Jeopardy, where you don't need to know ALL the letters to guess the phrase, but if you have enough letters you can guess what the entire phrase is. I am not sure how PCR works, but I do know that if the viral proteins are not specific to Covid, this renders the test results meaningless at worst and misleading at best.
Exactly! Thank-you for commenting about that, just learned about the PCR test and have to tell everyone and anyone.

Sucrates

“Early results from deCode Genetics indicate that a low proportion of the general population has contracted the virus and that about half of those who tested positive are non-symptomatic,” said [Iceland’s chief epidemiologist Thorolfur] Guðnason. “The other half displays very moderate cold-like symptoms.”

"– As of March 25, Iceland has administered 12,615 tests.
– Of those tests, Iceland has found 802 confirmed cases.
– While it might not sound like a lot, in a sparsely-populated nation of around 364,000 citizens, it’s an impressive number. They’ve nearly tested 3.4 percent of the entire country (compared to the United States, and according to the COVID-19 Project data tracker: we’ve tested 432,655 of our 327 million citizens, or just a tenth of one percent of our country’s population). Iceland currently claims to have tested more citizens per capita] than any other country in the world."

Study: Yes, half of coronavirus carriers show zero symptoms

I have not seen one single mention of Iceland's results in the Canadian media. Would really ruin the 24/7 fear mongering.

InChristAlone

Gone Peating

"Covid-19" ("Coronavirus") Hoax - Video Evidence- Must See

It was interesting seeing all the videos of empty hospitals in the link above.

My husband works for a hospital system in New York (remotely at this point) and admissions are way down. Nobody he works with is even saying anything about that. Like we are not supposed to question anything.

Thanks for sharing. Though I do have to warn you that Vatican Catholic and the guys who run it are certified insane. I would stay away from them, some of the most hateful people I’ve come across

tankasnowgod

meanwhile 66 dead doctors in italy

So? With the death rate in Italy at about 1% of the population on average every year, if the death rate of doctors was just half of that, you would expect 290 dead doctors over two months. Not out of the ordinary.

blob69

meanwhile 66 dead doctors in italy

"Various media reported that more than 50 doctors in Italy have already died „during the corona crisis“, like soldiers in a battle. A glance at the corresponding list, however, shows that most of the deceased are retired doctors of various kinds, including 90-year-old psychiatrists and pediatricians, many of whom may have died of natural causes."

"On March 30, we mentioned the list of Italian doctors who died „during the Corona crisis“, many of whom were up to 90 years old and didn’t actively participate in the crisis at all. Today, all years of birth on the list have been removed (see however the last archive version). A strange procedure."

Facts about Covid-19

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals