Corona Virus Testing Real Or Not?

mimmo123

by Jon Rappoport

April 8, 2020

(To join our email list, click here.)

Nailed them, with their own words.

In this article, I’ll present quotes from official sources about their own diagnostic test for the coronavirus. I’m talking about fatal flaws in the test.

Because case numbers are based on those tests (or no tests at all), the whole “pandemic effect” has been created out of fake science.

In a moment of truth, a propaganda pro might murmur to a colleague, “You know, we’ve got a great diagnostic test for the virus. The test turns out all sorts of results that say this person is diseased and that person is diseased. Millions of diseased people. But the test doesn’t really measure that. The test is ridiculous, but ridiculous in our favor. It builds the picture of a global pandemic. An excuse to lock down the planet and wreck economies and lives…”

The widespread test for the COVID-19 virus is called the PCR. I have written much about it in past articles.

Now let’s go to published official literature, and see what it reveals. Spoiler alert: the admitted holes and shortcomings of the test are devastating.

From “CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel” [1]:

“Detection of viral RNA may not indicate the presence of infectious virus or that 2019-nCoV is the causative agent for clinical symptoms.”

Translation: A positive test doesn’t guarantee that the COVID virus is causing infection at all. And, ahem, reading between the lines, maybe the COVID virus might not be in the patient’s body at all, either.

From the World Health Organization (WHO): “Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) technical guidance: Laboratory testing for 2019-nCoV in humans” [2]:

“Several assays that detect the 2019-nCoV have been and are currently under development, both in-house and commercially. Some assays may detect only the novel virus [COVID] and some may also detect other strains (e.g. SARS-CoV) that are genetically similar.”

Translation: Some PCR tests register positive for types of coronavirus that have nothing to do with COVID—including plain old coronas that cause nothing more than a cold.

The WHO document adds this little piece: “Protocol use limitations: Optional clinical specimens for testing has [have] not yet been validated.”

Translation: We’re not sure which tissue samples to take from the patient, in order for the test to have any validity.

From the FDA: “LabCorp COVID-19RT-PCR test EUA Summary: ACCELERATED EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION (EUA) SUMMARYCOVID-19 RT-PCR TEST (LABORATORY CORPORATION OF AMERICA)” [3]:

“…The SARS-CoV-2RNA [COVID virus] is generally detectable in respiratory specimens during the acute phase of infection. Positive results are indicative of the presence of SARS-CoV-2 RNA; clinical correlation with patient history and other diagnostic information is necessary to determine patient infection status…THE AGENT DETECTED MAY NOT BE THE DEFINITE CAUSE OF DISEASE (CAPS are mine). Laboratories within the United States and its territories are required to report all positive results to the appropriate public health authorities.”

Translation: On the one hand, we claim the test can “generally” detect the presence of the COVID virus in a patient. But we admit that “the agent detected” on the test, by which we mean COVID, “may not be the definite cause of disease.” We also admit that, unless the patient has an acute infection, we can’t find COVID. Therefore, the idea of “asymptomatic patients” confirmed by the test is nonsense. And even though a positive test for COVID may not indicate the actual cause of disease, all positive tests must be reported—and they will be counted as “COVID cases.” Regardless.

From a manufacturer of PCR test kit elements, Creative Diagnostics, “SARS-CoV-2 Coronavirus Multiplex RT-qPCR Kit” [4]:

“Regulatory status: For research use only, not for use in diagnostic procedures.”

Translation: Don’t use the test result alone to diagnose infection or disease. Oops.

“non-specific interference of Influenza A Virus (H1N1), Influenza B Virus (Yamagata), Respiratory Syncytial Virus (type B), Respiratory Adenovirus (type 3, type 7), Parainfluenza Virus (type 2), Mycoplasma Pneumoniae, Chlamydia Pneumoniae, etc.”

Translation: Although this company states the test can detect COVID, it also states the test can read FALSELY positive if the patient has one of a number of other irrelevant viruses in his body. What is the test proving, then? Who knows? Flip a coin.

“Application Qualitative”

Translation: This clearly means the test is not suited to detect how much virus is in the patient’s body. I’ll cover how important this admission is in a minute.

“The detection result of this product is only for clinical reference, and it should not be used as the only evidence for clinical diagnosis and treatment. The clinical management of patients should be considered in combination with their symptoms/signs, history, other laboratory tests and treatment responses. The detection results should not be directly used as the evidence for clinical diagnosis, and are only for the reference of clinicians.”

Translation: Don’t use the test as the exclusive basis for diagnosing a person with COVID. And yet, this is exactly what health authorities are doing all over the world. All positive tests must be reported to government agencies, and they are counted as COVID cases.”

Those quotes, from official government and testing sources, torpedo the whole “scientific” basis of the test.

And now, I’ll add another, lethal blow: the test has never been validated properly as an instrument to detect disease. Even assuming it can detect the presence of the COVID virus in a patient, it doesn’t show HOW MUCH virus is in the body. And that is key, because in order to even begin talking about actual illness in the real world, not in a lab, the patient would need to have millions and millions of the virus actively replicating in his body.

Proponents of the test assert that it CAN measure how much virus is in the body. To which I reply: prove it.

Prove it in a way it should have been proven decades ago—but never was.

Take five hundred people and remove tissue samples from them. The people who take the samples do NOT do the test. The testers will never know who the patients are and what condition they’re in.

The testers run their PCR on the tissue samples. In each case, they say which virus they found and HOW MUCH of it they found.

“All right, in patients 24, 46, 65, 76, 87, and 93 we found a great deal of virus.”

Now we un-blind those patients. They should all be sick, because they have so much virus replicating in their bodies. Are they sick? Are they running marathons? Let’s find out.

This OBVIOUS vetting of the test has never been done. That is an enormous scandal. Where are the controlled test results in 500 patients, a thousand patients? Nowhere.

The test is an unproven fraud.

And, therefore, the COVID pandemic, which is supposed to be based on that test, is also a fraud.

“But…but…what about all the sick and dying people…why are they sick?”

I’ve written thousands of words answering that question, in past articles. A NUMBER of conditions—none involving COVID, and most involving old traditional diseases—are making people sick.

Sources:
[1]: (link)
[2]: (link)
[3]: (link)
[4]: (link)

Regina

Ah God, this is horrible:
Florida migrant towns become coronavirus hot spots in the United States

The red state gov is getting quite the education in illuminati power. He's buying time and throwing this population under the bus.
Horrible horrible.
Why would anyone trust these "tests"?
I am sure he is confused because
“The people have no voice because they have no information.” Gore Vidal
but it's so easy to just blame the migrants.
Rather than just tell the people the truth.
"I don't understand it. But I think we are being duped and under attack."

boris

I can‘t open the article in the EU (could you paste it into the thread?), but the title reminds me of Germany.

Recently a whole apartement block was put under quarantine because „muslim citizens hugged each other and shared a water pipe“ and that allegedly caused an outbreak. The building is surrounded by police. No one is allowed to have contact or leave and the whole building is forced to get tested.

People who refuse to get tested were told they will get dragged to the test with police force.

These are exactly the kind of practices that some people feared months ago and were ridiculed for it.

The middle eastern community is an easy target, no one will stand up for them. And shockingly there is a lot of support for the forced testing, at least in comment sections.

Lejeboca

It's probably outside of the scope of the thread but I'd like to pose a question:
Should one go along with the "COVID" testing at the workplace (viral test)? Or resist?
What could be this implications of this one-time testing besides their collecting data on you? (I don't believe this test is anywhere accurate, I think it is BS, but the employer does not think so.)
Thank you.

boris

It's probably outside of the scope of the thread but I'd like to pose a question:
Should one go along with the "COVID" testing at the workplace (viral test)? Or resist?
What could be this implications of this one-time testing besides their collecting data on you? (I don't believe this test is anywhere accurate, I think it is BS, but the employer does not think so.)
Thank you.

People tested positive so far had their freedom taken from them, recently there was a report that someone who tested positive got their children taken away from them, people in hospitals got put on ventilators and on high doses of medication without anyone's consent. So far it's hard to see any benefit in getting tested.

Lejeboca

People tested positive so far had their freedom taken from them, recently there was a report that someone who tested positive got their children taken away from them, people in hospitals got put on ventilators and on high doses of medication without anyone's consent. So far it's hard to see any benefit in getting tested.

Appreciate your writing these points -- thanks!

Regina

I can‘t open the article in the EU (could you paste it into the thread?), but the title reminds me of Germany.

Recently a whole apartement block was put under quarantine because „muslim citizens hugged each other and shared a water pipe“ and that allegedly caused an outbreak. The building is surrounded by police. No one is allowed to have contact or leave and the whole building is forced to get tested.

People who refuse to get tested were told they will get dragged to the test with police force.

These are exactly the kind of practices that some people feared months ago and were ridiculed for it.

The middle eastern community is an easy target, no one will stand up for them. And shockingly there is a lot of support for the forced testing, at least in comment sections.
sorry, just seeing you asking for the text. (the pictures are heart-breaking). These are like the sweetest people on Earth. Obedient, hard-working, family and Jesus. The women always carry that antibacterial goo in their purse. Florida has a lot of racist people and will just go along with the migrants being the problem. The Governor can say stuff that would be unthinkable in a blue state/city like Chicago. (where the will do the opposite). Since this article, there have been more cases among all groups (or chemtrails) and the Governor has been scolded by Governors from other states for his racists comments.

IMMOKALEE — When much of the world was staying at home to slow the spread of the new coronavirus, Elbin Sales Perez continued to rise at 4:30 a.m. to report to his landscaping job in a rural Florida town.

Now, a couple of months later, as state-imposed restrictions are lifted and Floridians begin to venture out, the Guatemalan immigrant is ill and isolated at home with his wife and children in Immokalee, a poverty-stricken town in the throes of one of the sharpest COVID-19 upticks in the state.

"We had to work. If we don't, then who does it?" said Sales Perez, 31, who noted that his job was deemed essential. "We had to battle every day with the threat of the virus looming, until we caught it."

Immokalee is among several immigrant communities in Florida — and numerous rural areas across the U.S. — that have recently experienced outbreaks of the coronavirus. Once thought likely to be spared because of their remote locations and small populations, such communities have seen spikes in infections while having fewer resources to deal with them.

Per capita, Florida ranks relatively low in its rate of new COVID-19 cases, at about 31st in the country, according to data complied by Johns Hopkins University. But the state has seen an upswing in new COVID-19 cases since it began gradually lifting restrictions on businesses and movement last month, especially in the past week. The increase may at least partly be due to expanded testing. Still, the uptick has been pronounced in some communities, including Immokalee.

The secluded town of 25,000 north of the Everglades has reported more than 1,000 cases, outpacing in recent weeks the rate of infection in Orlando, which has a population 10 times bigger and is home to a busy international airport. The number of total cases in Immokalee has surpassed those in Miami Beach, with more than 900, and St. Petersburg, which has more than 800, according to state health department statistics.

Meanwhile, the percentage of tests that have come back positive in Collier County, home to Immokalee, is the highest in the state among counties that have tested more than 5,000 people.

Sales Perez knows many people who have gotten sick in this rural town known for its tomato farms. A close friend got ill, the friend's brother was hospitalized and a cousin of the two brothers died with the virus.

Outbreaks have also erupted in other impoverished and immigrant communities in rural Florida, such as Indiantown, a small community with a large population of Guatemalan and Mexican immigrants northwest of West Palm Beach, and Belle Glade, a predominantly black town south of Lake Okeechobee.

Efforts to conduct broad local testing in Immokalee did not begin in earnest until early May, just when officials began lifting restrictions statewide to restart the economy. It wasn't for lack of trying: The nonprofit Coalition of Immokalee Workers had requested tests in March, at the same time authorities had set up mass testing sites elsewhere in the state.

With no response from the state, the coalition contacted international aid group Doctors Without Borders, which sent a COVID-19 response team in April. Team members found that farmworkers were traveling in crowded buses and had no easy access to testing. Some drove 45 minutes to get tested in Fort Myers and Naples.

"They are in high-volume areas in trailers with multiple people and that puts them at a higher risk for spreading the disease easily," said Dr. Adi Nadimpalli, who coordinated the group's arrival in Florida.

Dr. Seth Holmes, a physician and medical anthropologist at UC Berkeley who was volunteering at testing sites in Immokalee, said it has been evident since early May that the virus was "spreading like wildfire." There was a lack of contact tracing — identifying the people with whom an infected person has been in contact — and overcrowded living conditions were likely contributing to the spread, he said.

Holmes was critical of the state for not starting mass testing sooner — and of the way it eventually began: He noted that vehicles with flashing lights sat at the entrance to the first testing site, scaring away some farmworkers who do not have legal permission to be in the country.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis said guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention initially recommended testing the elderly and people who were symptomatic, and that agricultural communities "fell through the cracks" based on that criteria. The governor also said the farmworkers were less likely to go to the drive-thru and walk-up sites.

"There's different reasons why they would have been probably a little shy about doing that," he said at a news conference Friday.

As part of its outreach to the community, Doctors Without Borders set up mobile clinics in the evenings and on weekends and called in team members who speak Spanish and Haitian Creole. Kristine Hollingsworth, a spokeswoman for the state Health Department in Collier County, said the state hired people from the community to conduct outreach and has been been broadcasting public service announcements from car loudspeakers in Spanish, Haitian Creole, and Mam, an ancient Maya language.

DeSantis said Florida officials are in talks with other states as farmworkers start migrating to fields farther north, from Georgia to Tennessee to New Jersey.

On Monday, there were signs of progress in Immokalee: At the town's health department offices, truck drivers dropped off groups of landscapers and construction workers who followed a path bordered with yellow caution tape to get tested for the virus. Others waited outside for proof of their positive results so they could show bosses and ask for sick pay.
This week, health authorities expanded testing from weekends to weekdays after hundreds lined up in the Florida heat two Sundays in a row.

Flora Garcia, 38, took her three children after learning her husband, a roofer, tested positive.

“We are worried as we hear a lot of people are getting sick,” she said, holding her 4-year-old daughter’s hand. “Mostly, she worries me because she is little, and I don’t know how to protect her from this.”

tankasnowgod

Thank you.

Personally, I would resist. Or, at the very least, ask a bunch of questions about the test. I think my personal strategy would be that I would agree to the test, if it's been approved for clinical use (which the PCR test has not, and likely never will) I think Jon Rappoport is an excellent resource in this, use the arguments in his article linked at the beginning of this thread. I guess it might largely depend on your type of work, workplace, and financial situation.

tankasnowgod

Appreciate your writing these points -- thanks!

The points Boris brings up may or may not be legitimate (there is an awful lot of misinformation and fear being spread by all sorts of sources), but they might be legit concerns in some areas. In most places in the US, I doubt these kind of things are happening simply based on a test (though I think there are people both on the official narrative side and opposing it that want you to believe it is), at least not yet, and not the way portrayed.

Lejeboca

Personally, I would resist. Or, at the very least, ask a bunch of questions about the test. I think my personal strategy would be that I would agree to the test, if it's been approved for clinical use (which the PCR test has not, and likely never will) I think Jon Rappoport is an excellent resource in this, use the arguments in his article linked at the beginning of this thread. I guess it might largely depend on your type of work, workplace, and financial situation.

For now, they are just asking who is willing to take the viral (PCR 12/24 hour test -- haha), and *assuming* that everyone agrees to take.
I've stated that I am unwilling and see how things evolve.
The strategy of submitting to a test approved for clinical use is a good one. I will try to follow if push comes to shove. I will also look carefully at Jon Rappoport resources before making the next steps. Thanks!

Lejeboca

I think forced quarantine for a positive test and the covid treatment protocol without consent happened almost everywhere in the world to an extent.

Yeah, this is not your regular à la "mandatory drug test" to get/continue employment. They could justify medical abuse by the state of emergency etc. and apply force not just to migrants. Too risky since the test is random (i.e., it is no test at all).

lvysaur

I definitely have COVID, or at least whatever it is that's going around causing people to have several-month-long symptoms like shortness of breath, low O2, etc.
I have also tested negative 4 times.

According to statistical analysis, an infected patient has an 75% chance of testing positive, but only in a narrow 5 day window immediately after the first symptom.
If you wait 14 days after the first symptom (like I did), you only have a 37% chance of testing positive. That chance decreases as time goes on.

This means that the number of COVID cases are drastically undercounted, by at least 50% (probably much more).

https://www.acpjournals.org/na101/h...20-1495/20200520/images/medium/m201495ff2.jpg

Lejeboca

Please keep us updated how it goes :thumbup:

Well, the employer backed off the compulsory testing (Phew!) They didn't give a reason for backing off, of course, but they strongly encouraged asymptomatic people not to ask for testing citing that the tests are expensive...
They would do "random" testing but those who telework mostly they might not approach as "randomly".