What To Do For a Serious Case of Covid-19?

tankasnowgod

I haven't formed much of an opinion on it. I am concerned if my husband ever had to get the vaccine. Like what would that mean for things like sex. But I don't worry over this, he does not want to get it and will try to work out how not to if his work tries to tell him he had to.

I think most of these mandates only affect things "in the public." Meaning, they can't require that you get a vaccine (or psudeo-vaccine). But they may start requiring "proof of vaccination." However, as men and women, living souls, we exist in the private, and since government didn't create us, they don't have any dominion over us, unless we enter their house. They only have domain over "persons," which are actually legal fictions.

A question..... how would a trust or business show "proof of vaccination?"

Ultimately, if it comes down to this, there will be some way to present "proof of vaccination" without a needle going into your arm. It may be hard to find, and many may not be comfortable with doing it, but it will always be an option (you don't think people in positions of power never give themselves an out, do you?).

Personally, I would like to see this sort of thing defeated, but if it comes to it, I think there will be a way to show "POV" similar to CPN/SCN concept. The 1974 Privacy Law is still in effect. And what could be more private than your own, soviergn body?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIUZ8fBt-oQ

If you really start to understand "Public" and "Private," you will realize they can't force any sort of vaccination on you. You will just have to fill out some sort of "public" document. I just watched this Yusef El video on Public and Private, and will do so a few more times-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOXdY0UAWXs

Note- Notice how when the Congressman is speaking to Justice Scalia (starting around the 1 hour 9 minute mark), how he references "Our Constitutional Republic," and even cites the clause in the Constitution that would give Congress authority to regulate dog breeds, in the example (it happens to be the Commerce Clause). Remember this any time you hear a politician talking about "Our Democracy." They know that the United States of America is a Republic, and this proves it. Always ask yourself what they are referring to when they say "Our Democracy," seeing as they are smart enough to know the difference.

Last edited:

mrchibbs

He sued the Govt who could not show proof the virus exists - so the Govt dropped charges against him AND dropped Covid restrictions in Alberta!!

Sadly for me Quebec (where I live) is going the other way with a vax passport. fml hahaha

AndrewGesell

here's you yourself saying you almost went to the hospital and died of covid:

and that's with all the knowledge and peaty things to counteract it. now think of the 99% of people in this world who haven't heard of peats work, who to no fault of their own eat a poor diet (from poverty or bad health information). A bit strange how you seem to completely downplay covid now, basically saying it's nothing to worry about, when you felt like you might die from it.
I feel the same way. I had a really bad experience then long covid (lot of organ damage) but most people don’t. Part of my healing process was surrounding myself with people who weren’t afraid of getting sick.
Red light and aspirin man

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals