BREAKING! This ER Doctor Just NUKED Fauci's Pandemic Fraud Straight To Hell!

yerrag

good job! best scenario and closest to mine but you can add in the Space Economy. The Space aspect is where the CIA needs to not be or it will be disastrous. Disclosure is in the mix. I doubt if Gates, etc will even be tried because they cover their tracks so well. The Pompeo request to visit the lab that was denied is interesting. he's CIA so that is probably just a gesture to put more blame on China maybe. Catherine Fitts Solari Report for the Space econ info.
Do you have a link to the Solari Report?

yerrag

Drareg

YouTube by doing this have converted more to the alternate sphere of media, Peat is correct when he speaks about the genuine stupidity of elite types, their wealth in the current corrupt financial system should not be a measure of their self labeled superior human abilities, there is nothing new or ground breaking coming through, just the same old rehashed and repackaged, this system is stifling engineering and creativity.

The ongoing monetary stimulus is mainly for banks and green fraud projects, token coins thrown to the peasants not enough for creativity or entrepreneurialism.

yerrag

They have stopped pretending as they keep getting called out for it. Their response is to just be blatant about it. That's what they would consider their 'privilege.'

It's good they find no choice but to take off their gloves as they have no good argument to offer. But isn't that what typical bullies resort to?

It doesn't take a lot of imagination for good people to abandon these critters. When people turn away, there should be no reason to head back. Should just shake the dust off their sandals and walk away.

Marcine

I agree with everything except that NYC is a bit of an indicator it didn't go around the world multiple times till now. Assuming just NYCs numbers haven't been misreported five times over.
Thre is a u tube from a nurse whistleblower in NY telling us why patients are dying in the hospitals, it's lack of care. The vent goes in and the nurses never enter the room for fear of virus. It's not a Do No Harm situation, but a real breakdown of morality.
Do you have a link to the Solari Report?
Solari Report – Actionable Intelligence to Live a Free & Inspired Life Interviewed in context here: darkjournalist.com

Gone Peating

YouTube by doing this have converted more to the alternate sphere of media, Peat is correct when he speaks about the genuine stupidity of elite types, their wealth in the current corrupt financial system should not be a measure of their self labeled superior human abilities, there is nothing new or ground breaking coming through, just the same old rehashed and repackaged, this system is stifling engineering and creativity.

The ongoing monetary stimulus is mainly for banks and green fraud projects, token coins thrown to the peasants not enough for creativity or entrepreneurialism.

90% of the population would have zero clue what you’re talking about and would not care to know.

We have a tendency in the alt-sphere to think there are more of us than there really are

Usually, even when you find someone in real life who does actually agree about vaccines being toxic and all that jazz they still go along with it in reality

Peat lives in a fantasy world if he thinks there’s going to be some “positive revolution” for change, which doesn’t surprise me as he thinks that the USSR and the bolshevik revolution was a positive thing

Drareg

90% of the population would have zero clue what you’re talking about and would not care to know.

We have a tendency in the alt-sphere to think there are more of us than there really are

Usually, even when you find someone in real life who does actually agree about vaccines being toxic and all that jazz they still go along with it in reality

Peat lives in a fantasy world if he thinks there’s going to be some “positive revolution” for change, which doesn’t surprise me as he thinks that the USSR and the bolshevik revolution was a positive thing[/QUOTE

I’m not sure where you get that from Peat, he did mention people are starting to question the current system , I think he means it’s a start as in being better than blind belief, what he seems to believe is that the system will inevitably change because of mass sickness, this doesn’t happen overnight, the current system requires metabolic energy to be upheld , the fantasy of machines replacing everyone is limited.

The USSR and Bolshevik arguments have been had on this forum in the past, he takes quotes and snippets from everyone, people can have lucid moments, he quoted Anne coulter a few weeks ago and David icke ,does he believe in lizard aliens controlling humans ? if your trying to imply he’s a crypto Zionist your way off.

Regina

Peat lives in a fantasy world if he thinks there’s going to be some “positive revolution” for change, which doesn’t surprise me as he thinks that the USSR and the bolshevik revolution was a positive thing
Absolutely agree.

Pretty much all of acquaintances that I pal around with enough to meet for drinks or parties are musicians, artists, aikido. They are hopelessly liberal. I don't bother talking about freedom with them.

But when I poke around my conservative acquaintances AND family, I am amazed to find them so gullible, dull-witted and authoritarian.

Peat has perceived and seen through this. In his last interview, he confides that we must reach the far-right. The left and right are dull-witted followers. Right now, it is only the far-right even looking for truth and have the energy to fight for freedom. They have some sparkle in them left, instead of the learned helplessness of everyone else.
It's time to put aside blind wishful adherence to right or left allegiance.
This is where the energy is:

Lynne

Pretty much all of acquaintances that I pal around with enough to meet for drinks or parties are musicians, artists, aikido. They are hopelessly liberal. I don't bother talking about freedom with them.

But when I poke around my conservative acquaintances AND family, I am amazed to find them so gullible, dull-witted and authoritarian.

:+1:hairpull

Drareg

Reposting this because it ended up in your quote somehow-

I’m not sure where you get that from Peat, he did mention people are starting to question the current system , I think he means it’s a start as in being better than blind belief, what he seems to believe is that the system will inevitably change because of mass sickness, this doesn’t happen overnight, the current system requires metabolic energy to be upheld , the fantasy of machines replacing everyone is limited.

The USSR and Bolshevik arguments have been had on this forum in the past, he takes quotes and snippets from everyone, people can have lucid moments, he quoted Anne coulter a few weeks ago and David icke ,does he believe in lizard aliens controlling humans ? if your trying to imply he’s a crypto Zionist your way off.

Risingfire

Absolutely agree.

Peat has perceived and seen through this. In his last interview, he confides that we must reach the far-right. The left and right are dull-witted followers. Right now, it is only the far-right even looking for truth and have the energy to fight for freedom. They have some sparkle in them left, instead of the learned helplessness of everyone else.
It's time to put aside blind wishful adherence to right or left allegiance.
This is where the energy is:

Just want to say this. What the media calls the "far right" is a large portion of the right.

Gone Peating

Reposting this because it ended up in your quote somehow-

I'm not implying he is a crypto zionist, don't put words in my mouth m8

What I am saying is that Peat does not know everything. Based on the comments he has made more than once about marxism and the USSR I am saying that clearly he is ignorant as are most people in the West. They do not know they extent of the atrocities committed by the USSR and communist regimes in Eastern Europe. Well over 100 million people were slaughtered in horrific ways, that would make even the fake Holocaust stories look like nothing.

There is a reason nobody in the West (or even in the East) knows much about these events. They will probably be repeated worldwide at some point in the future

T

TheBeard

I love that @yerrag and @Drareg both have 6 letters handles, that sound the same, and horizontal shapes in their pictures.
They are also equally eloquent and reason well.

T

TheBeard

Just want to say this. What the media calls the "far right" is a large portion of the right.

The far right is usually the common-sensed people, who have an accute sense of self-preservation, are down to earth and refuse the out of control globalization for good reasons, are demonized for their patriotism with terms such as xenophobic or racist, are mocked for their physiques or rural/down to earth lifestyle.
While the leftist LGBT news anchor who eats a vegan diet, plays video games and lives at his mom is considered a good soldier of today's society, he fits in without creating any waves

Drareg

I love that @yerrag and @Drareg both have 6 letters handles, that sound the same, and horizontal shapes in their pictures.
They are also equally eloquent and reason well.

I’m not 2 accounts if that’s what’s implied ,my grammar is stream of conscious style when I’m on here, we also posted the same story the other day.

Drareg

I'm not implying he is a crypto zionist, don't put words in my mouth m8

What I am saying is that Peat does not know everything. Based on the comments he has made more than once about marxism and the USSR I am saying that clearly he is ignorant as are most people in the West. They do not know they extent of the atrocities committed by the USSR and communist regimes in Eastern Europe. Well over 100 million people were slaughtered in horrific ways, that would make even the fake Holocaust stories look like nothing.

There is a reason nobody in the West (or even in the East) knows much about these events. They will probably be repeated worldwide at some point in the future

I think he knows more than he will say, he’s smart enough to know what it attracts when you speak about it, the global intelligence ring and the extremist conspiracy types would be all over him if he did.
The holocaust isn’t a hoax , the numbers are wrong and it’s been exploited by psychopathic elite types, millions of innocent Germans died in ww2 and nobody remembers them each year, it’s an elite scam, many who were forced to immigrate to Israel were treated even worse by the leaders in Israel when they arrived, they hated it, it’s an elite project.

Not a lot can be done for people who couldn’t care less that thousands died from flu in previous seasons but shed tears now for the covid19 deaths because its popular, the escapist media bubble is going to be burst when they see their taxes increase and this will be the test of whether people will the see they are being had.

Risingfire

The far right is usually the common-sensed people, who have an accute sense of self-preservation, are down to earth and refuse the out of control globalization for good reasons, are demonized for their patriotism with terms such as xenophobic or racist, are mocked for their physiques or rural/down to earth lifestyle.
While the leftist LGBT news anchor who eats a vegan diet, plays video games and lives at his mom is considered a good soldier of today's society, he fits in without creating any waves
I would mostly agree

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals