Coronavirus Infection May Cause Lasting Damage Throughout The Body, Doctors Fear

kinetic

Ok so no evidence lol

Please enlighten me..

So if I am a medical professional and I personaly see, what’s going in my work and the whole system in which I work (and my verry own professional friends and ex-coworkers fromother places in Europe, inform me of similar aituations and clinical manifestations they see in their countries and hospitals) this counts as no evidence?

Does a keyboard jockey know more? Is an ‘expert’ like Ecstatic Hamster more in touch with reality?

Do you claim, you are more in touch with reality?

My I ask about your source of ‘experience’ and ‘evidence’? Some Youtube conspiracy channel?

May I even ask, why do people like you and him come to cause diversion in every forum topic related to Covid?

It is OK, if you guys have other opinions (altough I can not comprehend, how you can generalisticaly deny just every slightest aspect of even the existance and posaible importance of a novel disease), but you can stay in like-minded topics on this forum (of which there is no laxk of topics related to ‘Covid skepticism’ here).. Why do you come to troll even to topics, where people who acknowledge Covid want to look for solutions?

Last edited:

RealNeat

Please enlighten me..

So if I am a medical professional and I personaly see, what’s going in my work and the whole system in which I work (and my verry own professional friends and ex-coworkers fromother places in Europe, inform me of similar aituations and clinical manifestations they see in their countries and hospitals) this counts as no evidence?

Does a keyboard jockey know more? Is an ‘expert’ like Ecstatic Hamster more in touch with reality?

My I ask about your source of ‘experience’ and ‘evidence’? Some Youtube conspiracy channel?

May I even ask, why do people like you and him come to cause diversion in every forum topic related to Covid?

It is OK, if you guys have other opinions (altough I can not comprehend, how you can generalisticaly deny just every slightest aspect of even the existance and posaible importance of a novel disease), but you can stay in like-minded topics on this forum (of which there is no laxk of topics related to ‘Covid skepticism’ here).. Why do you come to troll even to topics, where people who acknowledge Covid want to look for solutions?
Once again, you failed to provide evidence. Nice generalizations you're making there. And yes I've learned infinitely more from @ecstatichamster than you. Prove that these people died "from" and not "with" covid, ventilation is causing big issues, along with the early approach of ACE inhibitors. I won't let someone paint a picture of a deadly world ending virus without proving an accurate representation of the data. He said she said doesn't work.

Last edited:

alywest

Please enlighten me..

Kinetic, are you seeing that medical professionals dealing with coronavirus are interested in alternatives to ventilation as I’ve read in the news? Are any of them trying therapies like losartan, or does that require FDA approval? Surely a rise in blood pressure during illness might warrant the use of an ARB as a temporary measure?

Whataboutbob

From the Centers for Disease Control website:

Chickenpox used to be very common in the United States. In the early 1990s, an average of 4 million people got varicella, 10,500 to 13,000 were hospitalized (range, 8,000 to 18,000), and 100 to 150 died each year. In the 1990s, the highest rate of varicella was reported in preschool-aged children.

you would trust the cdc ?

Giraffe

Yet the european medical system is over-stretched even from the amount of sufferers of this limited spread.
Germany and Switzerland have vacant ICU capacities, and they have accepted covid-19 patients from France and Italy.

Experienced

IMG_20200420_001840.jpg

alywest

you would trust the cdc ?

I believe the statistics on the numbers of illness and deaths. They accurately reported there were no deaths related to measles last year in the US despite the jump in cases. My comment was not about the composition of vaccine formulations.

rei

I think that once the dust settles all-cause mortality will be no higher this year than it has been. If it is, it is because of serious flus that are typical but worse this year, such as H1N1.
A primary reason will be the aggressive treatment many COVID patients received at the start of the "pandemic". Nowadays most places have learned not to kill patients with ventilator associated penumonia.

But despite all of this, there most certainly won't be any significant excess mortality.

All "covid" statistics are bullcrap at best, with numbers padded by people never even seeing a test. Only total mortality will tell the true story of how severe this pandemic were. And i use "were" here since AFAIK all places have long since passed the peak and only the tail remains to be seen. In my country the total seems to come out at one tenth of yearly flu deaths. Imagine if a true pandemic happened that matched flu deaths, or increased them by 10 or 100x. After the current shitshow the word has lost all meaning.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals