The Failed Experiment Of Covid Lockdowns

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I agree with everything you have said here, but I think this part is less applicable to the US. Our economic model as managed and planned by the Fed (and Wall Street, by proxy) is insane but even "insiders" like Jerome Powell understand the necessity and the ability of the US to print more in order to stave off the effects of the lockdowns. Congress is possibly more blatantly feckless and corrupt than the Fed, and they're refusing to take action and put money in the hands of the people. Whether this balancing act of printing more money and preventing inflation long term while maintaining USD as the world's reserve currency will work is a question of financial engineering and a separate discussion, but I think the government (at least in the US) COULD help tremendously if they wanted to. It's mostly a question of redistribution, and American politicians are ideologically opposed to that.

I agree, the newly printed money could have been used much more wisely but it is what it is. Btw, come to think of it now, it is actually in the best interest of the US for most of the rest of the world to continue with the lockdown while the US is open and restores its economy. I think this is one reason China re-opened so early (despite the risks of not knowing back in April/May how dangerous the virus really was) and is now back to full speed economically - it attracts "dead" capital from all over the rest of the (lockdown-ed) world. Same goes for the US, if it reopens and the rest of the world is in lockdown (or at least the other major economic powers such s UK, Germany, France, Brazil, etc). So, I am not sure why one of the parties here continues to push for continuing with the lockdowns...unless they stand to personally gain from it at the expense of the US, which IMO is pure treason and should be fully prosecuted.

J

jb116

I agree, the newly printed money could have been used much more wisely but it is what it is. Btw, come to think of it now, it is actually in the best interest of the US for most of the rest of the world to continue with the lockdown while the US is open and restores its economy. I think this is one reason China re-opened so early (despite the risks of not knowing back in April/May how dangerous the virus really was) and is now back to full speed economically - it attracts "dead" capital from all over the rest of the (lockdown-ed) world. Same goes for the US, if it reopens and the rest of the world is in lockdown (or at least the other major economic powers such s UK, Germany, France, Brazil, etc). So, I am not sure why one of the parties here continues to push for continuing with the lockdowns...unless they stand to personally gain from it at the expense of the US, which IMO is pure treason and should be fully prosecuted.
I just wanted to confirm, this: despite the risks of not knowing back in April/May how dangerous the virus really was, was intended as tongue in cheek right? Or "how dangerous" in quotes kind of statement? lol

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I just wanted to confirm, this: despite the risks of not knowing back in April/May how dangerous the virus really was, was intended as tongue in cheek right? Or "how dangerous" in quotes kind of statement? lol

Yes, it was meant tongue in cheek. They probably knew right from the start what this "virus" was all about as they had indeed been working for years with the globalist elite on bioweapons in that Wuhan lab, and know what is dangerous and what isn't long before the public gets hit with it.

J

jb116

Yes, it was meant tongue in cheek. They probably knew right from the start what this "virus" was all about as they had indeed been working for years with the globalist elite on bioweapons in that Wuhan lab, and know what is dangerous and what isn't long before the public gets hit with it.
Ok good, agreed.

Everyday I straddle the fence on whether it was intentional/ bioweapon. I think to myself it perhaps should've been actually virulent and actually dangerous amongst a wide age and demographic range. Makes me second guess.

Giraffe

Lots of medical associations in Germany have jointly signed position paper in which they critizise how things are handled. They demand studies to find out if gatherings do contribute to the spread of the virus. And they say that patronizing the population does not fit to our free democratic basic order.

"We must admit to ourselves: This virus will be with us for years to come. Even a vaccine will only be one means among many to fight the pandemic.

So far, only once and after decades of vaccination campains a virus could be eradicated. Therefore we have to talk much more about how to live together in the greatest possible freedom despite the virus. "

Evidenz und Erfahrungsgewinn im weiteren Management der Covid-19-Pandemie berücksichtigen

J

jb116

This is exactly what I meant when I said couple of months ago that you will see them give and take, give and take when it comes to Liberty and going back to normal and then suddenly revoking that and going back to restrictions and lockdown. This is what they do to psychologically wear people down. It is intentional and just as ridiculous as this entire hoax is.

Regina

This is exactly what I meant when I said couple of months ago that you will see them give and take, give and take when it comes to Liberty and going back to normal and then suddenly revoking that and going back to restrictions and lockdown. This is what they do to psychologically wear people down. It is intentional and just as ridiculous as this entire hoax is.
Narcissistic abuse writ large.

Regina

They make it nearly impossible. Because if you conclude, "No more government over-reach", then NGO, corporate oligarchs rush in with fascism. The military complexes pretend they are private corporations......

boris

California imposes curfew. Another "lockdown light" similar to Germany.

boris

Germany‘s „lockdown light“ which was restricted to 4 weeks is now being extended until a vaccine is ready. Supposedly in January.

Regina

This family.
Let's send them love and prayers to make it through to the other side.
They home-school and dad had a steady 7 night a week gig as musician.

Inaut

I live in Canada and we have just gone into our 3rd official lock down. Get this.... complete buffoonery.... dollar stores are still open because they are considered essential but... BUT!!!! They started to block off certain aisles now because the products in these aisles aren’t considered “essential”. One of my coworkers was telling me his child had a school presentation and required some supplies (arts/crafts) to make his presentation. He went to the dollar store to buy the items but was unable to because the aisles considered non essential were blocked off. Please somebody help me understand this... You can go into the store, wander aisles 3, 5 and 7 for chocolate bars and Mountain Dew but aisles 1,2 and 4 are restricted. I’m flabbergasted by the sheer stupidity of this whole thing. Oh yea and all the people above the age of 50 around me are going for their vaccines now. No thought whatsoever. Walking Dead coming to a ghetto near you (the whole world)

Regina

I live in Canada and we have just gone into our 3rd official lock down. Get this.... complete buffoonery.... dollar stores are still open because they are considered essential but... BUT!!!! They started to block off certain aisles now because the products in these aisles aren’t considered “essential”. One of my coworkers was telling me his child had a school presentation and required some supplies (arts/crafts) to make his presentation. He went to the dollar store to buy the items but was unable to because the aisles considered non essential were blocked off. Please somebody help me understand this... You can go into the store, wander aisles 3, 5 and 7 for chocolate bars and Mountain Dew but aisles 1,2 and 4 are restricted. I’m flabbergasted by the sheer stupidity of this whole thing. Oh yea and all the people above the age of 50 around me are going for their vaccines now. No thought whatsoever. Walking Dead coming to a ghetto near you (the whole world)
Nightmare. I'm sorry about it.

sweetpeat

I remember the governor of Michigan did that with Walmart and Target stores when lockdowns first started in 2020. I would like to think people would vote these bozos out of office when the time comes. People like Cuomo in NY also come to mind, but I think many people still consider him a "hero" and "savior of the pandemic".

Pablo Cruise

The vaccine was a money grab for politicians and manufacturers. Also it gave our new authoritative govt a way to show who is boss.
Much evidence that the vaccine was dangerous, ie reproductive issues, sudden death and Pfizer attempted to hide. See Naomi Wolfe PhD on the "Clout". Are govt is seriously corrupt.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals