Are Anabolic Steroids That Bad?

TreasureVibe

Thats interesting, hopefully you can recover. This why i may never try them.
Don't use them, it's pseudoscience and it is physiologically just dangerous! The testosterone enanthate I've used which is commonly used among bodybuilders, is derived from heptanoic acid which is a PUFA. Alot of AAS steroids might be prepared into PUFA solutions.

Arrade

Don't use them, it's pseudoscience and it is physiologically just dangerous! The testosterone enanthate I've used which is commonly used among bodybuilders, is derived from heptanoic acid which is a PUFA. Alot of AAS steroids might be prepared into PUFA solutions.
Didn’t know that. But yeah steroids are a waste of time and health

RisingSun

I became estrogenic, and the estrogen collected in all of my tissues. 3 years later I am still trying to recover from this.

That’s something new I never heard of in my endocrinology practice.
Where did you get that idea from?

If you take a long-acting estrogen agonist, like Clomiphene, the drug will keep exerting estrogenic activities in many tissues for months onwards, yes.

But in the case of AAS: you may have injected aromatizable ones, but rest assured that it’s been a LONG time ALL estrogens resulting from this conversion have been processed by your liver and eliminated.

The state you are in years after can be a result of a hormone imbalance you have created by your AAS usage, but certainly not a result of an « estrogens stuck in tissues » activity. There is no such thing.

TreasureVibe

That’s something new I never heard of in my endocrinology practice.
Where did you get that idea from?

"Your liver will send the estrogen straight to your kidneys to be excreted as soon as the progesterone gets it out of your cells into your bloodstream." - RP

RisingSun

"Your liver will send the estrogen straight to your kidneys to be excreted as soon as the progesterone gets it out of your cells into your bloodstream." - RP

You’re further proving my point, that estrogen doesn’t remain in tissues

Wagner83

But in the case of AAS: you may have injected aromatizable ones, but rest assured that it’s been a LONG time ALL estrogens resulting from this conversion have been processed by your liver and eliminated.

The state you are in years after can be a result of a hormone imbalance you have created by your AAS usage, but certainly not a result of an « estrogens stuck in tissues » activity. There is no such thing.
This may spikes @haidut interest since I believe he and Ray think there can be a high levels of estrogens in tissues while bloodwork doesn't show high estrogens (menopause?). There is also a discussion on the self-perpetuating cycles of estrogens overload.

(These ideas are not mine, I don't know anything)

vulture

is there anything that would fit into peat principles ?
I doubt Peat would approve to use Primobolan. It's still supressive, but within other AAS seems quiet interesting: improving inmune function, more lean mass, does not aromatize. Main problem I see is that you would need some PCT and it's hard to find a reliable source for it. I think it might have some therapeutic use. Maybe haidut or someone with more experience on the matter could tell you more.

boxers

I doubt Peat would approve to use Primobolan. It's still supressive, but within other AAS seems quiet interesting: improving inmune function, more lean mass, does not aromatize. Main problem I see is that you would need some PCT and it's hard to find a reliable source for it. I think it might have some therapeutic use. Maybe haidut or someone with more experience on the matter could tell you more.
Thanks i found several sourcs that seem to be legit, but im probably going to pass on primo, EQ, Anavar.. At most i would run maybe Test + Proviron. But mostly likely i'll stick with topical clean testosterone, dhea, preg, thyroid as what peat would recommend.

RisingSun

Yes hardening of the muscle, vascularity, strength, libido, mental sharpness, energy what im after..

There you go, Proviron.

Forget Primo and Mast, you have all the chances in the world they will be fake, there are only a few real ones left and if you don’t get them through prescription or in a country where they are legal OTC, they aren’t

boxers

There you go, Proviron.

Forget Primo and Mast, you have all the chances in the world they will be fake, there are only a few real ones left and if you don’t get them through prescription or in a country where they are legal OTC, they aren’t
Lack of reputable source is a main reason why I’ll ultimately stay away. Not sure how often proviron is faked though.

I do have access to pharm grade test, thyroid. Thasts it

vulture

There you go, Proviron.

Ok, I got the wrong idea. If he's after sexual effects and hardening, mesterolone all the way.

What are your thoughts and experience on TRT with T+Mesterolone? specially in the androgenic-sexual effect? does it seems to avoid the harmful effects of excessive estrogen from T (when they occur)?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals