Are Anabolic Steroids That Bad?

Arrade

Your remarks here indicate that you have a very limited understanding of the community's view on hormones... You should read more articles and listen to more podcasts to get a more complete view of hairloss and hormones.

High androgens can easily convert to excess estrogen which influences an increase in all stressful hormones. Especially in the context of a poor diet and poor metabolism. That is why exogenous testosterone has enarly all of its bad effects, especially cancer.

Finasteride works sometimes because it mimics progesterone but without many of the protective effects.

Higher dht can also cause hairloss in certain context of not being adequately supplied with nutrients. Elevated dht and testosterone can be stressful if the rest of the hormonal cascade is not in order and there is not enough glycogen and nutrients.
Solid post

OP
TheHound

TheHound

@TheHound did you ever use anabolics?
I think waiting til 25 is the wisest thing to do

I have not. If you go onto my profile you can look at one of my recent posts and see how I look (the picture is from July 2017 so I've made almost a year of progress since then)

benaoao

Nandrolone alone seems very tempting indeed, however the endothelial damage in itself is a major Nope to me.

What do the proponents of Nandrolone only say about this? I don’t want to bother the “Talking Camel” too much, he seems to be very busy and only gave me quite condescending answers when I’ve talked to him in the past. I understand that he must get quite a lot of dumb Qs tho.

I don’t see what would be wrong with an Exemestane based alternative to T. I’ve seen it discussed quite often and the consensus is around 2-3mg a day, or 6.25mg (quarter tab) every other day, or 12.5mg e4d. I’m currently doing a PCT and will be done with the 20mg of tamoxifen PER WEEK by the end of the month and will keep the Asin for a bit after getting bloods done in 3 weeks, after 2 years of constant use. I’ll report here because I’ve done the pct totally dismissing the brosciencey consensus in bodybuilding forums.

Arrade

Nandrolone alone seems very tempting indeed, however the endothelial damage in itself is a major Nope to me.

What do the proponents of Nandrolone only say about this? I don’t want to bother the “Talking Camel” too much, he seems to be very busy and only gave me quite condescending answers when I’ve talked to him in the past. I understand that he must get quite a lot of dumb Qs tho.

I don’t see what would be wrong with an Exemestane based alternative to T. I’ve seen it discussed quite often and the consensus is around 2-3mg a day, or 6.25mg (quarter tab) every other day, or 12.5mg e4d. I’m currently doing a PCT and will be done with the 20mg of tamoxifen PER WEEK by the end of the month and will keep the Asin for a bit after getting bloods done in 3 weeks, after 2 years of constant use. I’ll report here because I’ve done the pct totally dismissing the brosciencey consensus in bodybuilding forums.
I don't know how that guy maintains on Nandrolone when it causes "Deca-d*ck," most people think you have to supplement equal amounts of test. I also read it ravages serotonin levels, which I guess a lot of peatists would take as positive. The Impact of Nandrolone Decanoate on the Central Nervous System
Btw Exemestane causes alopecia uniquely from other aromatase inhibitors. I do like it tho, best drug for controlling estrogen imo

benaoao

Asin is massively overdosed as per the Pfizer recommendations and alopecia is related to immunity anyway. I’d go ahead and say asin users are certainly not often the best when it comes to the diet.

Yes, the DHN issue is real. Some say a low dose of 5ar, otc or straight fina/dutasteride would actually work.

skycop00

I have experience with both Nandrolone and Exemestane. Have exchanged discussions with Mr Clarke as well. Have you tried Calcium D Glucarate to lower estrogen? With Nandrolone 600mg/week plus Primo @ 100mg a week, I tanked my libido and could not orgasim. I actually got some E3 cream in my system to quickly rectify that issue and it worked very fast! After that I opted to come off Nandrolone and Primo at those levels (it was an 8 week cycle) and now I use it at 100mg Test with 40mg Nandrolone and labs look very nice and feeling well. I use CDG for estrogen along with zinc and Vit E. when needed. I can easily crash my E2 with those 3 so I have to be careful overall. I will remove Nandro at some point and take 8-12 weeks off. I had very nice skin while removing Test and using the other 2 compounds. I also quit dairy which really helped and continues to help!

Arrade

Asin is massively overdosed as per the Pfizer recommendations and alopecia is related to immunity anyway. I’d go ahead and say asin users are certainly not often the best when it comes to the diet.

Yes, the DHN issue is real. Some say a low dose of 5ar, otc or straight fina/dutasteride would actually work.
I may have taken a larger dose (12.5 mg dosing) but I noticed rough hair texture and thinning on the SIDES of my head. Out of anything I think aromasin did that, my diet didn't change and if anything I was eating more thus more vitamins/nutrients

skycop00

Like to add I always use Grape Seed Extract, Vitamin K spectrum to my supplements for endothelial health!

Luckytype

Like to add I always use Grape Seed Extract, Vitamin K spectrum to my supplements for endothelial health!

How did you work into your use of CDG to your dosing now?

skycop00

How did you work into your use of CDG to your dosing now?
I started adding 1 cap (500mg) a day at the start of my cycle as I was always Estrogen prone. The issue was probably too much E2 suppression from the Promo. Now I dose the CDG 2x a week. I can tell by feel. If my joints ache I back off for a few days.

Luckytype

I started adding 1 cap (500mg) a day at the start of my cycle as I was always Estrogen prone. The issue was probably too much E2 suppression from the Promo. Now I dose the CDG 2x a week. I can tell by feel. If my joints ache I back off for a few days.
I have been on the fence about this. I try to keep E down the Peatiest way possible with fiber and mushrooms, I was thinking of trying it .

Do you have a brand you recommend if I go this route?

skycop00

I have been on the fence about this. I try to keep E down the Peatiest way possible with fiber and mushrooms, I was thinking of trying it .

Do you have a brand you recommend if I go this route?
I have an acct with several vendors, jarrow, pure, metagenucs, source naturals

vulture

I've read that Primobolan is not only mild enought on health to be pretty interesting, also seems to boost inmunity. I'm seriously considering it. PCT also seems to be easier because supression isn't that hard.

BTW, have anyone here considered using a combo of white buttom mushroom (highest AI studied activity among mushrooms) + Methylene Blue + Coffee + Aspirin as a substitute for a pharmaceutical AI?
Would they combine and inhibit estrogen significantly?

vulture

White button mushrooms broth on its own is very potent.
White Button Mushroom Phytochemicals Inhibit Aromatase Activity and Breast Cancer Cell Proliferation | The Journal of Nutrition | Oxford Academic
There's the study, but how could we compare it to pharma AIs?
How is aromatase inhibitor's potency measured? in % of activity remaining or what?
I would like numbers, not impressions, I don't want to be rude but I've read people here stating that they had their T up just because they "felt" in better mood or whatever...

Wagner83

Try the broth, there are reports of people who used it and had low estrogens from it. Low water retention and painful joint are easy to notice. I noticed them. Besides, the broth tastes good and it can be tested while you continue your research. I doubt very low estrogens levels suit anyone judging from what I see online but to be honest I have 0 qualifications for such judgements.
Btw Peat has talked in a negative light about big pharma AI, I don't know if he makes a distinction between some of them. He has other means to control estrogens.

boxers

I've read that Primobolan is not only mild enought on health to be pretty interesting, also seems to boost inmunity. I'm seriously considering it. PCT also seems to be easier because supression isn't that hard.

BTW, have anyone here considered using a combo of white buttom mushroom (highest AI studied activity among mushrooms) + Methylene Blue + Coffee + Aspirin as a substitute for a pharmaceutical AI?
Would they combine and inhibit estrogen significantly?

I agree with you on the primo, but unfortunately its often faked/underdosed

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals