Are Anabolic Steroids That Bad?

redlight

take HCG with your testosterone you can order it online at a decent price

right now I'm taking 250mg Test cpyiante with 300iu HCG 2x a week

FacelessMan

take HCG with your testosterone you can order it online at a decent price

right now I'm taking 250mg Test cpyiante with 300iu HCG 2x a week

Are you taking an antiaromatase? Did you get your test cyp in the form of powder, and if so, where did you get it from?

redlight

no my estrogen levels are good.. i get my test from the compounding pharmacy, HGG online

TubZy

If you are going to go down the road stick to the DHT derivatives so you don't get all that excess estrogen and prolactin etc.

That is the look I like any way, just the dry/lean but not "big" and bloated look..less sides too. Side effects from AAS are overrated IMO.

OP
TheHound

TheHound

If you are going to go down the road stick to the DHT derivatives so you don't get all that excess estrogen and prolactin etc.

That is the look I like any way, just the dry/lean but not "big" and bloated look..less sides too. Side effects from AAS are overrated IMO.

so you wouldn't recommend something like test e + dianabol?

TubZy

so you wouldn't recommend something like test e + dianabol?

I wouldn't use dbol, I used superdrol in the past but that stuff is rough. Masteron/test or anavar/test/proviron etc. are solid choices

Masteron is way better than winstrol imo

sladerunner69

The world isn't black or white, don't trust people dealing in extremes. Claiming that androgens have 0 effect on hair loss is absurdly hypocritical. If that was true, finasteride would be literally 0% effective, in fact it actually increases estrogen because it goes unopposed by the lowered DHT, yet it has worked for plenty of people and it would be known by now that it has 0 effectiveness.

My opinion is that both high levels of estrogen and androgen may participate in the process, along with external factors like nitric oxide, low vitamin D and high stress. There are plenty of studies out there, just google "androgen prostate cancer" and you'll see many of the mechanisms used by estrogen to promote prostate cancer that are also shared by DHT/androgens. From observing the general population, I find that it's the combination of high androgens + estrogen that is the most probable profile, whereas low test high estrogen men, and high test low estrogen men are less likely to be. also people consuming high glycemic index food like the jews have a lot more baldies.

Every single time, cutting out a man's androgens production will halt hair loss. But hey they have nothing to do with it, it's all estrogen, that's why a lot of women bald too !

Your remarks here indicate that you have a very limited understanding of the community's view on hormones... You should read more articles and listen to more podcasts to get a more complete view of hairloss and hormones.

High androgens can easily convert to excess estrogen which influences an increase in all stressful hormones. Especially in the context of a poor diet and poor metabolism. That is why exogenous testosterone has enarly all of its bad effects, especially cancer.

Finasteride works sometimes because it mimics progesterone but without many of the protective effects.

Higher dht can also cause hairloss in certain context of not being adequately supplied with nutrients. Elevated dht and testosterone can be stressful if the rest of the hormonal cascade is not in order and there is not enough glycogen and nutrients.

Momado965

Your not using anything else then ? Have you noticed much growth/enhancement form testosterone alone?
What's the difference between testosterone and DHT use ?
I was thinking of DHT over testosterone,save the use of aromatase inhibitor, are they more direct than DHEA with aspirin for example?

I noticed personally aspirin is better than vitamin E ,both can lower prolactin but aspirin is better for me,their other effects are well known.
Vitamin E can down regulate androgen receptors form what I gathered on here, T3 however seems to increase them. Vitamin E can also have a progesterone effect.

Can you point out where this(Vitamin E can down regulate androgen receptors ) is mentioned?

skycop00

Your remarks here indicate that you have a very limited u
Your remarks here indicate that you have a very limited understanding of the community's view on hormones... You should read more articles and listen to more podcasts to get a more complete view of hairloss and hormones.

High androgens can easily convert to excess estrogen which influences an increase in all stressful hormones. Especially in the context of a poor diet and poor metabolism. That is why exogenous testosterone has enarly all of its bad effects, especially cancer.

Finasteride works sometimes because it mimics progesterone but without many of the protective effects.

Higher dht can also cause hairloss in certain context of not being adequately supplied with nutrients. Elevated dht and testosterone can be stressful if the rest of the hormonal cascade is not in order and there is not enough glycogen and nutrients.
I have 15 years of TRT under my belt. I have recently switched to NANDROLONE and live it much better than test. Don't need SO, don't need
nderstanding of the community's view on hormones... You should read more articles and listen to more podcasts to get a more complete view of hairloss and hormones.

skycop00

I have over 15 years of varying TRT experience. Recently I switched to NANDROLONE and man so much better. No estrogen or prolactinissues, no acne, great joints and my hair is fine, actually better than on Test. Oh a

sladerunner69

I have over 15 years of varying TRT experience. Recently I switched to NANDROLONE and man so much better. No estrogen or prolactinissues, no acne, great joints and my hair is fine, actually better than on Test. Oh a

So your joints were a problem on TRT? Do you attribute those problems to high estrogen? I have heard many people complain of joint pains and aches on estrogen blockers.

skycop00

High estrogen could be a player, but one would have to do more detective work. Estrogens can be high or low for many reasons. On TRT I was able to move to daily shots in small doses to eli minute need for an AI. NANDROLONE is just another option which many benefit from over testosterone. I prefer nandrolone over T

Wagner83

That one was recently posted (for full study: 12% DHT Gel) :
Amelioration of nandrolone decanoate-induced testicular and sperm toxicity in rats by taurine: effects on steroidogenesis, redox and inflammatory c... - PubMed - NCBI

"[...]Results of the present study showed that taurine reversed nandrolone decanoate-induced perturbations in sperm characteristics, normalized serum testosterone level, and restored the activities of the key steroidogenic enzymes; 3β-HSD, and 17β-HSD. Moreover, taurine prevented nandrolone decanoate-induced testicular toxicity and DNA damage by virtue of its antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-apoptotic effects. This was evidenced by taurine-induced modulation of testicular LDH-x activity, redox markers (MDA, NO, GSH contents, and SOD activity), inflammatory indices (TNF-α, ICAM-1 levels, and MMP-9 gene expression), intrinsic apoptotic pathway (cytochrome c gene expression and caspase-3 content), and oxidative DNA damage markers (8-OHdG level and comet assay). In conclusion, at the biochemical and histological levels, taurine attenuated nandrolone decanoate-induced poor sperm quality and testicular toxicity in rats."

skycop00

That one was recently posted (for full study: 12% DHT Gel) :
Amelioration of nandrolone decanoate-induced testicular and sperm toxicity in rats by taurine: effects on steroidogenesis, redox and inflammatory c... - PubMed - NCBI

"[...]Results of the present study showed that taurine reversed nandrolone decanoate-induced perturbations in sperm characteristics, normalized serum testosterone level, and restored the activities of the key steroidogenic enzymes; 3β-HSD, and 17β-HSD. Moreover, taurine prevented nandrolone decanoate-induced testicular toxicity and DNA damage by virtue of its antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-apoptotic effects. This was evidenced by taurine-induced modulation of testicular LDH-x activity, redox markers (MDA, NO, GSH contents, and SOD activity), inflammatory indices (TNF-α, ICAM-1 levels, and MMP-9 gene expression), intrinsic apoptotic pathway (cytochrome c gene expression and caspase-3 content), and oxidative DNA damage markers (8-OHdG level and comet assay). In conclusion, at the biochemical and histological levels, taurine attenuated nandrolone decanoate-induced poor sperm quality and testicular toxicity in rats."
Taurine is very powerful and I use it regularly. 1000mg x 3 per day!

Palpatine

High estrogen could be a player, but one would have to do more detective work. Estrogens can be high or low for many reasons. On TRT I was able to move to daily shots in small doses to eli minute need for an AI. NANDROLONE is just another option which many benefit from over testosterone. I prefer nandrolone over T
I just did a little reading about Nandrolone, aka Deca Durabolin, and at first blush it looks like a very interesting steroid. Good for joints, recovery, lean mass, osteoporosis, etc. But they were also saying that just a single dose of 100mg Deca (not even sure how big of a dose that really is) will shut down all endogenous testosterone production.

They were also recommending (they being the bodybuilding steroid users) that you take a T with Deca. Basically saying that it's almost a requirement. Also, that you will need PCT after Deca and don't expect your endogenous T production for at least a couple of months after stopping.

skycop00

Well yes it will shut you down like TRT will. True half like is about 7 days. What we read on NANDROLONE is mostly garbage from the bodybuilding community. The old day bodybuilders never used Test. Arnold, Franco,Zane, Robinson all used and many still use Deca. Look at their classic physiques, no bloat, o gyno, no acne..... then look at the later 80 s until now....bloated, acne, gyno surgeries
Etc. I belong to a group that does not use T and the reports are consistent. I am on NANDROLONE only now and working with a T level must over 200 and feel fine.

DaveFoster

I wouldn't use dbol, I used superdrol in the past but that stuff is rough. Masteron/test or anavar/test/proviron etc. are solid choices

Masteron is way better than winstrol imo
Hey TubZy, what do you think of Tbol? I hear you can use it without an AI.

DaveFoster

I was going to upload a picture of The Punisher, but this site's upload system is beyond broken at the moment.

boxers

Very informative thread..

I would be more interesting in the stuff that produces muscle hardening and vascularity... Thoughts?

boxers

Well yes it will shut you down like TRT will. True half like is about 7 days. What we read on NANDROLONE is mostly garbage from the bodybuilding community. The old day bodybuilders never used Test. Arnold, Franco,Zane, Robinson all used and many still use Deca. Look at their classic physiques, no bloat, o gyno, no acne..... then look at the later 80 s until now....bloated, acne, gyno surgeries
Etc. I belong to a group that does not use T and the reports are consistent. I am on NANDROLONE only now and working with a T level must over 200 and feel fine.

Your total testosterone is 200 and you feel fine?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals