RPF approved/peaty "PCT" protocol for testosterone base cycle?

feedandseed

I've decided I want to run testosterone base indefinitely for muscle building and libido purposes, but want to be careful that I have a way to recover my natural hormone production after cycle.

I've run a steroid cycle before a few years back, and hoped to use SERMs to recover, as is recommended by mainstream body building forums. However, after this cycle I reacted VERY badly to tamoxifen (hot flashes, insomnia, irritability, skin issues, hair loss, dry hair, low libido, etc) and decided that I NEVER want to touch that dogshit again. I had similar issues with "enclomiphene," though I suspect it was actually clomid with both isomers including the icky estrogenic isomer. Ultimately, I've decided completely against using SERMs. I ended up recovering naturally by doing nothing at all, but it took almost two months and I felt awful the whole time.

This time, I'm planning on using test base dissolved in either vitamin e or coconut/mcts/ethanol (speaking of this, any tips on making my own testost-e or testostene supplement would be awesome;) )
and though at the moment I plan to use indefinitely I assume I'll want to or have to come off at some point and I want to know what RPF thinks I should have on hand to help recover my natural production.

Some things I've considered based on what I've read here:

-Taurine apparently protects testes from damage and atrophy from steroid cycles or so I've heard. This seems like a no-brainer. Could it really be all I need?

-Cyproheptadine is said to be an estrogen antagonist. Does that mean it can restore LH/FSH secretion by the pituitary like SERMs?

-Pregnenolone or preg/DHEA makes me shed hair like a madman but I see it recommended for restoring hormone production. Does Progesterone/DHEA work similarly for hormone restoration? I seem to shed less hair and feel generally better with cortinon than I do with pansterone. And are either of these a "long term" solution that restores my own production or something I have to take indefinitely?

Other thoughts or suggestions appreciated :)

Aby_2021

Hey @feedandseed, I recently started test base cycle dissolved in 50% vitamin E and 50% ethanol (95%) solution.
Feeling absolutely amazing on this cycle, libido is great, I've gained significant amount of muscle and lost fat at the same time.
My most recent Test numbers are 5.290 NMOL/L (reference range is between 0.2 and 0.62) . This was only after 4 weeks of usage.
I was applying 0.75ml (10% solution) morning and evening. mostly on scrotum, but sometimes on shoulders. This dose was more than what I needed. I have since reduced the dosage by 50%, and I'll redo the blood work in few days to check my current levels.

For PCT, I'd look into Enclomifene most probably. Havent used it so far, but I've heard great reviews from people who've used it.

Good luck with you cycle!

PopSocket

Make sure to control your E levels as topical Test can be very Estrogenic for some and cause issues like blood pressure, erectile dysfunction and much more. Especially if you run it for longer. Scrotal application is great as DHT opposes E but many times it is not enough.

Pregnenolone and progesterone don't work for me as they completely shut down my sexual function and cause hair shedding too. Taurine is great even when not on a cycle.

Jremy25

How about running a very small amount of HCG weekly (200iu 3 x weekly)?

This will keep your testes functioning throughout so if you ever were to come off your recovery would be quick.

I’ve been running:
- transdermal 20% T gel (from Alphagels)
- transdermal 20% DHT gel (from Alphagels)
- 200iu HCG 3x weekly (injected subq)

Feeling amazing on this stack! I’ve had amazing results when it comes to body composition, sex drive, erectile function, beard growth and cognition.

Best of all, absolutely no loss in testicle size or fertility.

So in short, I personally vouch for a low dose of weekly hcg.

Aby_2021

Make sure to control your E levels as topical Test can be very Estrogenic for some and cause issues like blood pressure, erectile dysfunction and much more. Especially if you run it for longer. Scrotal application is great as DHT opposes E but many times it is not enough.

Pregnenolone and progesterone don't work for me as they completely shut down my sexual function and cause hair shedding too. Taurine is great even when not on a cycle.
That's good advice. thank you!
E is in check so far, and as I've reduced the dosage hopefully it'll remain in control. So far I haven't observed any libido issues. And my erections and morning wood is great
Pregest E made me lethargic and useless whenever I tried it, and I don't feel much with pregnanolone either

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals