Ray Peat framework and anabolic steroids

Daimyo

Hi, I am planing to do a 4 month cycle of anabolic steroids (for recreational use). Can you guys give me some input on estrogen control in this context? I read most of the articles on Ray Peat's website, so what I am planing to do (as estrogen control) is to use aromatase inhibitors. Any thoughts (except it's bad to do anabolic steroids)?

I am 28 years old male.

Cheers

I think it can't hurt to try vitamin E and stuff, although you will probably be given much more powerful aromatase inhibitors as standard procedure. Certainly take aspirin, and don't count the calories!

timthai

Such_Saturation said:
I think it can't hurt to try vitamin E and stuff, although you will probably be given much more powerful aromatase inhibitors as standard procedure. Certainly take aspirin, and don't count the calories!

What are the stuff?
And how much aspirin one should take in Ray's protocol?

You want to check out vitamins B3, B6, zinc, selenium, vitamin K. Aspirin is usually a tenth to a whole gram a day (with vitamin K). I suggest sitting in some red light or heat lamp after workouts: it does miracles (do contractions and relaxations of affected muscle groups).

Curt :-)

Don't use steroids, man! Just kidding ;-)
How long have you been Peating for? How's testosterone and thyroid at the moment? Give us some more info :):

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals