Are Anabolic Steroids That Bad?

boxers

I will probably never try it because of sourcing it from a solid reputable company

boxers

Thanks ill look into im interested in the subject, but not sure id actually do it

mr_mercer

Not joking here: can you eat a lot of bull/ram testicles and get pretty close to low dose TRT? Those must be pretty cheap and clean. Just curious.

Using anabolic drugs for anything other than a financial payday via athletics or film/modelling is extremely naive. Nobody but 19 year old boys care if you're a muscular nobody, sorry. Try to get good at something and make some serious money instead.

Dhair

Not joking here: can you eat a lot of bull/ram testicles and get pretty close to low dose TRT? Those must be pretty cheap and clean. Just curious.

Using anabolic drugs for anything other than a financial payday via athletics or film/modelling is extremely naive. Nobody but 19 year old boys care if you're a muscular nobody, sorry. Try to get good at something and make some serious money instead.
"No man has the right to be an amateur in physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

mr_mercer

"Do a cycle and get jacked to get your life in order." --Not Socrates

I am well familiar with strength training and guarantee you I once cleaned and jerked more than you ever will. I got quite bored of it and switched to riding bicycles, which is way, way more fun and leads to much more interesting situations and company.

Lifting is the dumbest pursuit. Play a real sport. Join a squash/racquetball league. Join a volleyball league for people who don't know what they're doing. Play soccer. Whatever. Pumping iron and doing drugs is just pathetic.

Dhair

"Do a cycle and get jacked to get your life in order." --Not Socrates

I am well familiar with strength training and guarantee you I once cleaned and jerked more than you ever will. I got quite bored of it and switched to riding bicycles, which is way, way more fun and leads to much more interesting situations and company.

Lifting is the dumbest pursuit. Play a real sport. Join a squash/racquetball league. Join a volleyball league for people who don't know what they're doing. Play soccer. Whatever. Pumping iron and doing drugs is just pathetic.
I simply quoted an ancient philosopher. Where did you see me advocate abuse of AAS or even imply that I did it myself? Your response is awfully defensive.

boxers

I'm more interested in the strength, libido, endurance part of the steroids rather than the aesthetics...

boxers

I'm not sure how pumping iron is pathetic, but running around trying to kick a ball in a net is not?

mr_mercer

I'm not sure how pumping iron is pathetic, but running around trying to kick a ball in a net is not?

Gaining great skill at something over years and fusing mind and body and vision to put a ball in the net, or stop it from getting in the net, can result in a beautiful dance. I also enjoy seeing ballet but rarely get the chance. Using the mind and body and team strategy together is essentially what the human animal is built for. Doing drugs and pounding out reps, and eating, and dieting, for no other goal than to be prettier is just boring and lame. And somewhat homosexual, I might add.

Anyway, I'm more interested in learning if eating a bull testicle a day might someday be useful to me than blathering on about how bodybuilding is kinda gay.

boxers