Are Anabolic Steroids That Bad?

RisingSun

Lack of reputable source is a main reason why I’ll ultimately stay away. Not sure how often proviron is faked though.

I do have access to pharm grade test, thyroid. Thasts it

It’s not.

If you have the Bayer Schering original drug brand, it’s cheap enough that nobody has tried to copy it, 95% of the time. The counterfeits are very easy to spot as the label is off by a lot

RisingSun

Ok, I got the wrong idea. If he's after sexual effects and hardening, mesterolone all the way.

What are your thoughts and experience on TRT with T+Mesterolone? specially in the androgenic-sexual effect? does it seems to avoid the harmful effects of excessive estrogen from T (when they occur)?

Not sure how much testosterone you are planning to use, but estrogen sides in most people don’t become apparent until you are at very high doses (+500mg/week).
Very few of my clients need an AI at 250mg.

Yes your numbers will be high, but they rise to make up for the rise in androgens. You treat symptoms, not numbers.

And Proviron shouldn’t be used in any case to mitigate estrogen sides, as it doesn’t deactivate aromatase.

I’ve gone through your first thread, and saw the pictures you posted.
Like a number of South Americans, you have a phenotype close to that of Guevedoces, the people from Dominican Republic who have a non differenciented appearance because of a lack of DHT during puberty.

You would be a good candidate to try (high) dose testosterone (250mg) + Proviron (50mg/day) to improve androgenic characteristics

Arrade

Not sure how much testosterone you are planning to use, but estrogen sides in most people don’t become apparent until you are at very high doses (+500mg/week).

Yes your numbers will be high, but they rise to make up for the rise in androgens. You treat symptoms, not numbers.

And Proviron shouldn’t be used in any case to mitigate estrogen sides, as it doesn’t deactivate aromatase.

Like a number of South Americans, you have a phenotype close to that of Guevedoces, the people from Dominican Republic who have a non differenciented appearance because of a lack of DHT during puberty.

You would be a good candidate to try (high) dose testosterone (250mg) + Proviron (50mg/day) to improve androgenic characteristics
Is it true hypothyroid people have higher productions rates of aromatase (regardless of fat)?
I might use after I fix my hypothyroidism

vulture

Thanks for looking out.
That was what I had in mind if my experiment with T3 + HCG doesn't improve my androgenic profile. I didn't want to get into the TRT boat because of, as long as I know, it might mean: A. keep taking HCG for a long time or B. saying bye bye to endogenous production

boxers

It’s not.

If you have the Bayer Schering original drug brand, it’s cheap enough that nobody has tried to copy it, 95% of the time. The counterfeits are very easy to spot as the label is off by a lot
Yes i did find a source that sells th bayer schering

boxers

I was thinking more about this and it got me curious. what is the reason for people losing hair while on steroids? those on this forum generally say that dht/test is not the cause of hair loss but rather it is cortisol/prolactin/estrogen etc. is the hair loss from steroids related to it increasing estrogen (and probably prolactin along with it)?

Why is winstrol notorious for hair loss

boxers

Not if you follow proper amount, limit to a few compunds, take proper time then
I doubt it. Most of these case files are from heavy users with many years of abuse.

“During outpatient clinical care, he admitted intramuscular testosterone use for bodybuilding; his testosterone level was 30160.0 ng/dL (normal 280-1100 ng/dL).”

he must have been on 2g of gear.

Also
http://www.onlinejacc.org/content/71/11_Supplement/A241
“On further history, patient admitted to using anabolic steroids called trenbolone one week on and one week off cycle for the past 2 years.”

boxers

Does simple testosterone cause this problems with slightly Supra physiological levels?

Possibly if you remain at super physiological levels for a long time, i wouldnt go more than 16 weeks at high levels

boxers

"You would be a good candidate to try (high) dose testosterone (250mg) + Proviron (50mg/day) to improve androgenic characteristics"

This would be my ideal cycle.

vulture

Im going to try primobolan
You better start thinking what you are going to do after you finish it...and maybe it would be a good idea to stack it with another compound, maybe T or Mesterolone, according with what you want to achieve.

boxers

Yeah I think low dose T and Proviron...
Just not sure what dose to try PRIMO at
You mean like PCT?

Last edited:

vulture

Yeah I think low dose T and Proviron...
Just not sure what dose to try PRIMO at
You mean like PCT?
I think you'll have to read more to be sure where to start. And yeah, I think you shall plan a PCT before even buying anything, Primo might not be the most suppressive stuff, but even low doses could be supressive.

boxers

yeah PCT is lined up... I read primO anywhere from 200-800mg. So im thinking 200mg

Texon

Well yes it will shut you down like TRT will. True half like is about 7 days. What we read on NANDROLONE is mostly garbage from the bodybuilding community. The old day bodybuilders never used Test. Arnold, Franco,Zane, Robinson all used and many still use Deca. Look at their classic physiques, no bloat, o gyno, no acne..... then look at the later 80 s until now....bloated, acne, gyno surgeries
Etc. I belong to a group that does not use T and the reports are consistent. I am on NANDROLONE only now and working with a T level must over 200 and feel fine.
@skycop00 it's been awhile...how did you manage to get off trt entirely if I may ask? I am still taking 2 doses that total 100 mgs per week, and things are ok but that's about it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals