Andropause and Pansterone?

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
I have collected this from some posts on this site.
"Young people produce about 12 to 15 milligrams of DHEA per day, and that amount decreases by about 2 mg. per day for every decade after the age of 30. I also read that about 4MG of DHEA per day will usually replenish a 50 year olds DHEA levels to those found in youth."
"Ray says that at 30, both men and women produce about 30 to 50 MG of pregnenolone daily. So, 12 MG of DHEA divided by 3 gives the 4 MG replacement dose of DHEA and 30 / 3 would give the 10 MG replacement dose of pregnenolone."

Would anyone know what this would translate to in terms of a Pansterone dosage?
Or is there some content from haidut somewhere that says what Pansterone dosage a man in his 60s would need to restore youthful levels?
Thanks.

Dapose

Forum Supporter
I think it’s says somewhere down the Pansterone thread that four drops three times a day is the maximum needed dose.
So that’s 4 mg X 3times a day. 12 mg of each hormone daily.
And to do more then that the excess Dhea can turn into estrogen. Because you are likely creating some of those hormones still so that puts you around the 15mg. I’m assuming.

OP
A

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
I think it’s says somewhere down the Pansterone thread that four drops three times a day is the maximum needed dose.
So that’s 4 mg X 3times a day. 12 mg of each hormone daily.
And to do more then that the excess Dhea can turn into estrogen. Because you are likely creating some of those hormones still so that puts you around the 15mg. I’m assuming.
Dapose,
Thanks.
Now, I just have to make out what is in each each Pansterone drop...
My bottle says 1mg of pan and 1 mg of dhea, but in the thread there are a variety of statements about what each drop contains.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals