Any gents tried the "300mg" dose?

Peater

"Pregnenolone is largely converted into two other "youth-associated" protective hormones, progesterone and DHEA. At the age of 30, both men and women produce roughly 30 to 50 mg. of pregnenolone daily. When taken orally, even in the powdered form, it is absorbed fairly well. One dose of approximately 300 mg (the size of an aspirin tablet) keeps acting for about a week, as absorption continues along the intestine, and as it is "recycled" in the body. Part of this long lasting effect is because it improves the body's ability to produce its own pregnenolone. It tends to improve function of the thyroid and other glands, and this "normalizing" effect on the other glands helps to account for its wide range of beneficial effects."

As thread title really. Any gents tried a heroic dose of preg?

jameske

"Pregnenolone is largely converted into two other "youth-associated" protective hormones, progesterone and DHEA. At the age of 30, both men and women produce roughly 30 to 50 mg. of pregnenolone daily. When taken orally, even in the powdered form, it is absorbed fairly well. One dose of approximately 300 mg (the size of an aspirin tablet) keeps acting for about a week, as absorption continues along the intestine, and as it is "recycled" in the body. Part of this long lasting effect is because it improves the body's ability to produce its own pregnenolone. It tends to improve function of the thyroid and other glands, and this "normalizing" effect on the other glands helps to account for its wide range of beneficial effects."

As thread title really. Any gents tried a heroic dose of preg?
I have taken doses of 100mg every other day for 3 weeks a few years ago. I found I got some scalp agitation with hair shedding and perhaps permanent hair loss. I did get the muscle tone effects in the face. A reduction of libido, though not to worrying levels - just a little less interest, and some less sensitivity. I had an increase in my anger levels towards the end of that 3 week period which did worry me a bit as it did feel somewhat that I had lost some emotional control. One wonders though if that increase in my ease to anger would have been normal in past eras. In other words, the modern environment in all its facets has stolen a natural intolerance for men, reduced anger levels in society, and perhaps pregnenolone restored pre-modern levels for me through increased testosterone? I have not taken a dose of 300mg in one day. Though I have been tempted at times to try. I think I need to be alone for that, so when the gf is away and I have no plans to see people for several days due to anger issues that might ensue. I have such a window of opportunity in a few weeks from now. I might try the experiment for a 3 week period. If I get the scalp irritation again I will stop as my next classification of hair loss will involve bald patches.

OP
P

Peater

I have taken doses of 100mg every other day for 3 weeks a few years ago. I found I got some scalp agitation with hair shedding and perhaps permanent hair loss. I did get the muscle tone effects in the face. A reduction of libido, though not to worrying levels - just a little less interest, and some less sensitivity. I had an increase in my anger levels towards the end of that 3 week period which did worry me a bit as it did feel somewhat that I had lost some emotional control. One wonders though if that increase in my ease to anger would have been normal in past eras. In other words, the modern environment in all its facets has stolen a natural intolerance for men, reduced anger levels in society, and perhaps pregnenolone restored pre-modern levels for me through increased testosterone? I have not taken a dose of 300mg in one day. Though I have been tempted at times to try. I think I need to be alone for that, so when the gf is away and I have no plans to see people for several days due to anger issues that might ensue. I have such a window of opportunity in a few weeks from now. I might try the experiment for a 3 week period. If I get the scalp irritation again I will stop as my next classification of hair loss will involve bald patches.
Interesting, I wasn't expecting you to say hair loss. I don't think quick to anger is a necessarily good or masculine trait, I have it and I hate it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals