MCT Pansterone For Low DHEA

curious

Serum DHEAs lab tests [reference range for my age (33 y.o. male) is 160-520 mkg/dl]:

140.7 [2015-02-12]
132.2 [2016-05-05]
187.4 [2016-11-11]
155.8 [2017-05-25] the day when I started MCT Pansterone
189.5 [2017-07-07] after 1 bottle of MCT Pansterone applied to scrotum (12 drops daily divided into 3 doses)

I also tested serum Estradiol (E2) on 2017-07-07:
20.94 [11.3-43.2 pg/ml]

I am not sure what to make of my experience with Pansterone supplementation so far. I have not really noticed any benefits or side effects yet. I expected to see a higher serum DHEAs levels after using Pansterone though. I think I may double the dose (to 24 drops daily) as my levels are still well below optimal. Maybe it would be reasonable to apply it to other areas as well to increase absorption? I would be grateful for any comments or suggestions.

Laurence

Disappointing results. Perhaps rather than doubling the dose you could switch to lower dose DMSO Pansterone and see how that goes?

I managed to raise my low DHEAs of 62 µg/dL to 120 µg/dL (45 y.o. male, ref range 80 - 510) while using DMSO Pansterone over 2 months. That was using the old DMSO Pansterone which had 5mg DHEA and 5mg Pregnenolone per 8 drops. I was applying only 4 to 6 drops per day to scrotum in the morning, weekends off. Testosterone went from 460 to 577 ng/dL. Only had E2 tested at the 2 month mark unfortunately and was 37 pg/mL so I'm not sure if it has always been high or was pushed up by the Pansterone.

Could just be natural fluctuations as the initial low level was the first time I've had hormones tested, but I am also sleeping better and have reduced anxiety so something is going on. Managed to reduce my ferritin from 226 µg/L to 100 µg/L during the same period so that may have something to do with it too. So many variables!

Wagner83

I think it's possible that topical dhea is converted o downstream steroids in the skin very quickly. Did you check if T and dht changed? If you did not notice any change I doubt they changed much though.

OP
curious

curious

After my first MCT Pansterone bottle my DHEAs levels increased only marginally and still remained borderline low, so I upped the dose to 24 drops daily (8 drops three times a day applied to scrotum). Having finished two more bottles I got tested again.

2017-08-17:
DHEAs 226.2 [160-520 pg/ml]
Estradiol (E2) - 42.41 [11.3-43.2 mcg/dl]

Increasing MCT Pansterone dosage to 24 drops daily wasn’t effective in raising my low DHEAs to any decent levels. Instead, it doubled my Estradiol, which is not quite what I wanted to achieve. At least now I know there are no issues with absorption of MCT Pansterone. I am still very much interested in this product as it is well reasoned and highly promising. Will be excited to experiment with it further after a short break. Would greatly appreciate any insight or comments.

Wagner83

You tried one bottle which showed no improvement, then two bottles at a higher dose which not only showed no improvements but actually increased estradiol. Why do you still look forward to using this product? What effects do you get from it (blood work aside) ?
Perhaps the idea is not that topical pansterone dhea will raise dhea-s but rather that these precursors will be converted to other hormones in the body?

OP
curious

curious

You tried one bottle which showed no improvement, then two bottles at a higher dose which not only showed no improvements but actually increased estradiol. Why do you still look forward to using this product?
I thought maybe taking it orally or sublingually and in lower doses may still have some positive effects in the long term.
What effects do you get from it (blood work aside) ?
Like after the first bottle I haven't noticed pretty much anything despite doubling the dose. This is probably the most frustrating part as three months seems to be long enough period for Pansterone application to at least somehow manifest itself.
Perhaps the idea is not that topical pansterone dhea will raise dhea-s but rather that these precursors will be converted to other hormones in the body?
But the idea probably also is that it shouldn't convert to estrogens at modest doses applied to scrotum. I assumed Pansterone would raise DHEAs anyway. I asked how to asses the effectiveness of Pansterone a while ago but unfortunately haven't got an answer. Anyway, thank you for your input, I really appreciate it!

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals