Pregnenolone That Does Not Increase Progesterone

Mauritio

Yeah illl get there too. The one thing we have to look out for is that DHEA gets too easily converted to estrogen ! So it might ve reasonable too take it with sth that reduces estrogen like estroban or 5adhp ..
Also my insomnia seems to be really cortisol/adrenaline driven. Just hope it will subside as in your case .

Frankdee20

Yeah illl get there too. The one thing we have to look out for is that DHEA gets too easily converted to estrogen ! So it might ve reasonable too take it with sth that reduces estrogen like estroban or 5adhp ..
Also my insomnia seems to be really cortisol/adrenaline driven. Just hope it will subside as in your case .

Then as Haidut posted in studies, topical DHEA is less likely to turn into estrogen.

You’re saying cortisol is low and adrenaline high at night ?

I wonder why people keep spreading the generalized concern of dhea turning into estrogen. That wont happen or will be barely accountable unless at an absurd high dosage, or maybe in obese individuals with higher aromatase activity.

Frankdee20

I wonder why people keep spreading the generalized concern of dhea turning into estrogen. That wont happen or will be barely accountable unless at an absurd high dosage, or maybe in obese individuals with higher aromatase activity.

Gotta love Fear Mongering

Mauritio

Because thats what happens for me and im at 10% body fat . Also read about people that had the same experience so i dont seem to be the only one ... Also i started on 25mg and later took about 2-5 mg and still had the same response

Mauritio

N
Then as Haidut posted in studies, topical DHEA is less likely to turn into estrogen.

You’re saying cortisol is low and adrenaline high at night ?
No , i was saying its one of them or maybe both that are high ...

Frankdee20

Because thats what happens for me and im at 10% body fat . Also read about people that had the same experience so i dont seem to be the only one ... Also i started on 25mg and later took about 2-5 mg and still had the same response

What response at 2.5 mg did you notice ? One could still take it sublingual to get DHEA sulfate benefits.

Mauritio

What response at 2.5 mg did you notice ? One could still take it sublingual to get DHEA sulfate benefits.
i didnt try sublingual! and might gonna give DHEA another shot in the future. for now im experimenting with 11kdht and pregnenolone.

the symptoms i had were mainly hot flushes and anxiety . cant say for sure its estrogen. but it most likely is...

I read the controlled studies where goups of men were administered higher dosages oh dhea (+50mg). I get myself a better overall perspectiva about the matter than testimonials of isolated cases where they didn't even checked labs to verify it. Im not saying it can't happen, since almost everything is possible and there'll be exceptions for anything. But as I said theres absolutely no reason for a generalized concern for dhea converting to estrogen at supraphysioligical or above normal levels.

Mauritio

I read the controlled studies where goups of men were administered higher dosages oh dhea (+50mg). I get myself a better overall perspectiva about the matter than testimonials of isolated cases where they didn't even checked labs to verify it. Im not saying it can't happen, since almost everything is possible and there'll be exceptions for anything. But as I said theres absolutely no reason for a generalized concern for dhea converting to estrogen at supraphysioligical or above normal levels.

yeah, i cant be sure it was estrogen . i went by symptoms .

peatyfoody

Guys.. I am a girl and sorry for interrupting this discussion with my question, but I my experience is so similar as yours, but with progest-E. I have a normal period and tomorrow I will finish my 2nd week on progest-E. So first week was wonderful, it helped me sleep deeply, made me suuuuper warm, incredibly! And alleviated all my low progesterone symptoms from the first moment, like sore breasts and makes my skin glowing. Aaaand then on the 2nd week everythingh went upside down, it caused me insomnia on the whole week... not that bad, only with mild anxiety at night and I could not sleep I was just tossing and turning in bed. But it gets better.. So it is the same thing that pregnelone causes for you right? They are basically serving the same purpose... now as I am wondering... on the first week I used 3 drops at night constantly. Then I got sunburnt at weekend etc and used different amount between 6-10 drops on the second week, on the burnt skin, gums, face.. and it brought back my insomnia that I have not had for 6-7 months!!! Actually maybe the increased dose happened only after the insomnia kicked in, not necesseraly before..but takeaway is to go back to low dose right? Oh and libido too... libido was sky high on the first week... and I just do not veen think of it this week!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals