Be Wary Of DHEA

Baltazar

With DMSO

If you took 10 mg
You absorb maximum 4 mg

Because DMSO enchance absorbance

japanesedude

after I run out the DMSO bottle,I switched to SFA/Ethanol solvent one and I haven't experienced sideeffects like shortness of breath.

LeeLemonoil

I think that DHEA is one of the primary cortisol antagonists in a physiological stress-response. Chronic stress and disease is therefore also associated with chronic elevated DHEA and then the substance gets metabolized into those hydroxy-metabolites that are not beneficial. DHEA-Sulfate is the form where DHEA acts as a reserve for acute healthy stress responses but also on its own in beneficial ways.
That‘s why I consider DHEA supplementation as not sensible, especially in subjects that are already stressed and metabolically compromised.

managing

I think that DHEA is one of the primary cortisol antagonists in a physiological stress-response. Chronic stress and disease is therefore also associated with chronic elevated DHEA and then the substance gets metabolized into those hydroxy-metabolites that are not beneficial. DHEA-Sulfate is the form where DHEA acts as a reserve for acute healthy stress responses but also on its own in beneficial ways.
That‘s why I consider DHEA supplementation as not sensible, especially in subjects that are already stressed and metabolically compromised.
Would you supplement with DHEA-S?

LeeLemonoil

Intranasaly maybe or by circumventing liver passage. Sublingualy, intravenously. But I‘m not aware if DHEA-S is in clinical use

managing

Intranasaly maybe or by circumventing liver passage. Sublingualy, intravenously. But I‘m not aware if DHEA-S is in clinical use
Its sodium salt is used in Japan as . . . a labor inducer.

Neurosteroid activity[edit]
Similarly to other conjugated steroids, DHEA-S is devoid of hormonal activity, lacking affinity for the steroid hormone receptors.[3][4] However, DHEA-S retains activity as a neurosteroid and neurotrophin.[2] It has been found to act as a positive allosteric modulator of the NMDA receptor(50 nM–1 µM), negative allosteric modulator of the GABAA and glycine receptors, and weak agonist of the sigma-1 receptor (Kd > 50 µM).[2][5] In addition, DHEA-S has been found to directly bind to and activate the TrkA and p75NTR – receptors of neurotrophins like nerve growth factor(NGF) and brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) – with high affinity (around 5 nM).[2][6][7][8]

Hormonal activity[edit]
Although DHEA-S itself is hormonally inert, it has been thought that it can be converted back into DHEA,[9] which is weakly androgenic and estrogenic, and that DHEA in turn can be transformed into more potent androgens like testosterone and dihydrotestosterone (DHT) as well as estrogens like estradiol.[2][1][10] As such, it has been thought that DHEA-S is a prohormone with the potential for androgenic and estrogenic effects.[2][1][10] However, a 2005 study found that DHEA could be converted into DHEA-S but found no evidence of conversion of DHEA-S into DHEA.[11]

managing

DHEA-S supplementation:

Normalizes immune response in elderly mice (178)

Increases effectivness of flu vaccine in humans (179)

Inhibits and decreases IL-6 in mice (180

upload_2018-10-19_12-1-50.png

LeeLemonoil

Thanks, very nice. These are the effects I talk about in the „Dopamine raising“-thread.

Is it a prescription medicine in Japan and how is it applied if you know it?

Its sodium salt is used in Japan as . . . a labor inducer.

Neurosteroid activity[edit]
Similarly to other conjugated steroids, DHEA-S is devoid of hormonal activity, lacking affinity for the steroid hormone receptors.[3][4] However, DHEA-S retains activity as a neurosteroid and neurotrophin.[2] It has been found to act as a positive allosteric modulator of the NMDA receptor(50 nM–1 µM), negative allosteric modulator of the GABAA and glycine receptors, and weak agonist of the sigma-1 receptor (Kd > 50 µM).[2][5] In addition, DHEA-S has been found to directly bind to and activate the TrkA and p75NTR – receptors of neurotrophins like nerve growth factor(NGF) and brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) – with high affinity (around 5 nM).[2][6][7][8]

Hormonal activity[edit]
Although DHEA-S itself is hormonally inert, it has been thought that it can be converted back into DHEA,[9] which is weakly androgenic and estrogenic, and that DHEA in turn can be transformed into more potent androgens like testosterone and dihydrotestosterone (DHT) as well as estrogens like estradiol.[2][1][10] As such, it has been thought that DHEA-S is a prohormone with the potential for androgenic and estrogenic effects.[2][1][10] However, a 2005 study found that DHEA could be converted into DHEA-S but found no evidence of conversion of DHEA-S into DHEA.[11]

alywest

I was under the impression that DHEA ingested orally is sulfated as it passes through the liver, whereas DHEA taken topically bypasses liver metabolism and is stored in the brain instead. I don't remember if it's stored in the brain as DHEA-S or just DHEA. Also I came across this today:

main.pdf.png

managing

Thanks, very nice. These are the effects I talk about in the „Dopamine raising“-thread.

Is it a prescription medicine in Japan and how is it applied if you know it?
Intravenously. But I think that is just because they want it to work quickly to eliminate complications during labor. I don't think that means it can't be adsorbed topically or intranasally.

Peatogenic

My unsubstantiated wild **** guess is that the symptoms described by the OP are indicative of an unresolved hypothyroid condition. I had the same problems with even 1mg of pansterone. Then I resolved an apparently longstanding hypothyroid condition, et voila. Pansterone likes me now. Yes, DMSO version.

n=1, so I must be right.

I've suspected this is why I have had such a positive experience with Pan. While I think my thyroid is still deficient, I've spent four years using nutrition to come back to stability. I didn't have much hypothyroid symptoms anymore before I started supplementation, and low dose at that.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals