Extremely Good Experiences With T Lately

I can't really say for sure but here goes.

I have normally T in the ~900 range. I'm in my mid fifties. BMI is probably 26 according to my sources.

My TSH is around 2.4 and my estrone is a bit high. My "cholesterol" was 280 when I had it checked. And my DHEA-S was low-ish.

I have a strong libido but not a painfully strong one.

Anyhow, with that background. I'm taking 200mg of pregnenolone (LEF) and 4mg - 6mg of DHEA and about 10mg - 15mg of progesterone now per day.

Erections have been excellent, and libido has been high and I've been feeling really good.

It may be other things I'm doing too. I don't know. But this seems like it's helped. I think I didn't do as well with Pansterone because 1) the progesterone is important and 2) more pregnenolone is important for me.

When I had taken pregnenolone before, I felt penis numbness and backed off. This time, for whatever reason, it's awesome.

I wonder if it's the extra pregnenolone. Not sure.

As usual, too many variables, but I thought I'd share.

OP
ecstatichamster
Your source of starch was mostly wheat, right?

There are other reports on the forum that say wheat/grains lower libido.

But did you tried potatoes / rice and notice them lowering libido too?

It was potatoes. And rice. Not much wheat.

Rice and potatoes are okay b\ut minimizing starch is much better.

Frankdee20

I have normally T in the ~900 range. I'm in my mid fifties. BMI is probably 26 according to my sources.

My TSH is around 2.4 and my estrone is a bit high. My "cholesterol" was 280 when I had it checked. And my DHEA-S was low-ish.

Anyhow, with that background. I'm taking 200mg of pregnenolone (LEF) and 4mg - 6mg of DHEA and about 10mg - 15mg of progesterone now per day.

Erections have been excellent, and libido has been high and I've been feeling really good.

It may be other things I'm doing too. I don't know. But this seems like it's helped. I think I didn't do as well with Pansterone because 1) the progesterone is important and 2) more pregnenolone is important for me.

When I had taken pregnenolone before, I felt penis numbness and backed off. This time, for whatever reason, it's awesome.

Awesome numbers, was that before or after taking

vulture

Why you su T in your thread if you didn’t test after?
What happens if you remove progesterone?
What were and are your levels before supplementing?

OP
ecstatichamster
Why you su T in your thread if you didn’t test after?
What happens if you remove progesterone?
What were and are your levels before supplementing?

883 t

I can tell. I know my libido and erections and everything. It’s very easily discernible to me.

Gohan

Just stronger libido
SO when you added the progesterone without pregnenolone or DHEA you felt penis numbness and when you combined them your libido and erection quality got better than not using anything? Did i get this?

Abba

@ecstatichamster

2 questions please:
Has there been any significant change from your 1st post?
Do you eat cruciferous vegs. & carrots [both carbs]?

2 questions please:
Has there been any significant change from your 1st post?
Do you eat cruciferous vegs. & carrots [both carbs]?

Thanks

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals