Advice for my physiology?

undecided0

I'm struggling with lowered libido/poor erections, brain fog/poor memory and full body (mild) bloating that came on gradually lately as well as some neurotic tendencies (more long-term). My hair went almost straw-like and dead but is not actually balding. Went from straight/thick to limp and curly and frail in like 2-3 months maybe. I have consistently high temps. I got bloodwork in case I was hyper, was just upper end FT3 (and Total) and mid-high T4. My temps were high prior to even incorporating a metabolic diet. Some days I wake up 98.6 and dip after eating and then recover, some days I wake up 98 and move up to 99+ and maintain til bed time. My hands are sometimes a little cold after lunch but if I take Niacinamide it doesn't happen, or aspirin. I run very hot sometimes. I try my best to eat to meet the demands of what I believe to be a very high metabolic rate naturally.

I know high-dose (1-2g) Niacinamide improves my muscle glycogen, restores libido, and drastically reduces neuroticism for me. My 'mental issues' drive my insomnia but if I can keep a quiet mind I can sleep. On the flip side, even with a lot of calories I develop anger issues. Overall helpful substance regardless.
Thiamine (up to 1g) used to do the same thing as high dose Niacinamide in terms of mental benefits, etc but it does nothing now.
Cypro makes me stupid and my memory goes to ***t, complete numbing of penis.

Without any supplement to directly assist me, I lose mental drive/libido/erections. Also, my face seemed to have aged drastically during this period. I'm really not under much stress, I live a very relaxed lifestyle. There's novelty in it, there's a lot going on and everything is thankfully going good for me externally. Some days for no reason my face looks younger and mentally I feel better with more drive/libido/etc.

Clearly these symptoms can be from almost anything so I'm just looking for direction. Thanks.

OP
undecided0

undecided0

Interesting, I wonder if you might have some sort of toxicity such as heavy metal? Have you had blood work done? Lack of sleep is the worst.

Some useful info here

that's what I worry about, and for me to even test for that it would be pretty expensive. But I guess the smartest way would be to look into that. I wonder what heavy metal is linked with these issues?

P

Peatness

The best way would be to review your medical history, foods, supplements etc that should give you and indication of possible contamination routes. For instance vaccines, dental procedures are some ways mercury and aluminum can enter the body. You could try a mineral analysis

nigma

Making sure you are hitting the basics is the first thing to check if something is going wrong. Also as others have pointed out, high doses of some vitamins can deplete minerals, nutrients. e.g. sodium goes down from high vitamin E, methyl groups go down from high niacinamide.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals