Pufa Deplition Is Amazing

Ismail

All milks give me acne except raw milk.

I can chug a gallon a day for weeks, not a zit.

That used to happen to me too. I did the same thing and had no issues with raw milk.

Unfortunately it’s not that cheap or easy to come by raw milk at the moment, so I get organic lactose free milk, which seems to go down well ?

Andman

That used to happen to me too. I did the same thing and had no issues with raw milk.

Unfortunately it’s not that cheap or easy to come by raw milk at the moment, so I get organic lactose free milk, which seems to go down well ?
recently started cows dairy again for convenience, a few pimples popping up randomly too, nothing dramatic but noticeable

Ismail

recently started cows dairy again for convenience, a few pimples popping up randomly too, nothing dramatic but noticeable

Have you tried anything to reduce your endotoxin load? (Eg carrot salad, well cooked white button mushrooms, aspirin etc.)

Also, is the milk organic and/or lactose free?

Maybe try the above strategies, they may help ?‍♂️

Andman

Have you tried anything to reduce your endotoxin load? (Eg carrot salad, well cooked white button mushrooms, aspirin etc.)

Also, is the milk organic and/or lactose free?

Maybe try the above strategies, they may help ?‍♂️

thank you i do those regularly

its mainly skyr, lactose free semi-skim milk as im dieting right now

just find the correlation interesting - before i was doing about 100g goats cheese or 500ml goats milk per day and skin was clear

Ismail

thank you i do those regularly

its mainly skyr, lactose free semi-skim milk as im dieting right now

just find the correlation interesting - before i was doing about 100g goats cheese or 500ml goats milk per day and skin was clear

You're welcome ?

Cistanche has really cleared my skin up, I mean really cleared it up, been using it for the last 3-4 weeks now, have you tried it?

OP
Razvan

Razvan

May
You're welcome ?

Cistanche has really cleared my skin up, I mean really cleared it up, been using it for the last 3-4 weeks now, have you tried it?
May I have some experience info to compare it to mine with cistanche?

OP
Razvan

Razvan

Ray mentions in the Herb Doctors "Milk" audio interview that people who drink lactose-free milk do not absorb as much calcium (from the milk, I am assuming) as people who drink regular milk. He says that this has to do with sugar (lactose in this case) working in parallel to thyroid and vitamin D to stimulate respiratory metabolism.

He goes on to say that lactose intolerance is temporary and that gradually increasing daily milk intake can induce the lactase enzyme in the intestine. He then mentions reasons why the loss of the lactase enzyme can occur, one of which is a bacterial infection.

Ismail

May
May I have some experience info to compare it to mine with cistanche?
Sure thing, the main benefits I’ve experience are the clear skin - I used to get spots on my head if I ate too much fat (especially with carbs). With cistanche, it has totally cleared up, to the point where I purposefully ate some “naughty” things just to see what would happen, and thankfully I didn’t have any breakouts!

I did feel quite motivated to get things done when I started off with cistanche - I think I read somewhere that it has dopamine benefits, and tbh, I am a big procrastinator unfortunately, however since taking the cistanche I’ve found myself to be more proactive in getting small tasks done. I’m thinking of trying bromantane to help with this too as I’ve heard only positive things about it.

I started off with 1g every other day, but then read studies (in this forum) that the real benefits are with 2.5-5g dosage. So I increased to 3g every other day. I even tried 5g one day and my libido was through the flipping roof ??

I now take 3g every other day - but the major benefits for me are the skin associated benefits and as a close second the slight increase in motivation.

There’s a study on this forum which shows that cistanche is better than caffeine and vitamin E at protecting against FFA oxidation (or something similar to that).

I’m taking the Jing herbs brand (which is not the cistanche tubulosa - the one used in the studies), nevertheless I’m having really good results with it.

Today’s my first day doing the high carb low fat protocol, feeling good so far ?

I’ve ordered the cistanche tubulosa version of the herb and I’m hoping to get it next week sometime so I can see if there’s any difference between it and the jing herbs version.

Ismail

Ray mentions in the Herb Doctors "Milk" audio interview that people who drink lactose-free milk do not absorb as much calcium (from the milk, I am assuming) as people who drink regular milk. He says that this has to do with sugar (lactose in this case) working in parallel to thyroid and vitamin D to stimulate respiratory metabolism.

He goes on to say that lactose intolerance is temporary and that gradually increasing daily milk intake can induce the lactase enzyme in the intestine. He then mentions reasons why the loss of the lactase enzyme can occur, one of which is a bacterial infection.
Oh wow, this is amazing, thank you buddy ?

Gonna try and find this audio clip ?

Ismail

Here’s the study I spoke of above:

Ismail

Is it this one buddy?:

Wen

I'm relatively new to the forum and noticed this post is in Ask For Help or Advice - Mental Issues but can't figure out how it fits into this category. He's not asking for help at all and doesn't describe any mental issue?

T

TheBeard

Sounds like one transformed product I would never touch.

I live in a capital city and still have access to 1L organic raw milk for 2.3€, same price as any pasteurized poison.

Ismail

I live in a capital city and still have access to 1L organic raw milk for 2.3€, same price as any pasteurized poison.
I used to be the same as you - apologies if I come across as patronising or condescending, definitely not my intention.

I remember many years ago (like 12 years ago), I’d drive from London to a farm in Europe to pick up about 60 litres of raw milk and put them in cooler boxes and freeze them upon returning back to London. There are now more options here in the UK, like Wales and Somerset etc. However as I initially started “peating” I was and still am learning and thought the best approach was skimmed milk as opposed to full fat raw milk (I can only find raw full fat milk here in the UK - unless other person from the UK can show me otherwise). The amount of milk I was consuming, it would be too much fat intake with raw milk.

I don’t have any issues with raw milk, I don’t need any enzymes etc.

I currently get organic skimmed milk and add my own lactase enzyme.

Sorry for the long response, I totally hear where you’re coming from though ?

johnysummer

Is commercial low fat milk really that bad ? Raw milk is banned in my country, so whats my best alternative ?

schultz

Yeah, you're gonna need some saturated fat to help hormones, bodies cholesterol makes 80%, 20% obtained from diet.
Good luck and update the thread regularly :):

I'm under the impression fructose is the dietary factor that increases cholesterol the most.

Ray has mentioned this several times and I've seen studies on it as well. Ray recommends sugar for raising cholesterol.

I don't think he said that. I think I remember that interview and it was the interviewer who said it and Ray just didn't correct her.

Anyway, it's the galactose that increases calcium absorption and lactose free milk merely has the two monosaccharides from the lactose, glucose and galactose.

Ismail

I don't think he said that. I think I remember that interview and it was the interviewer who said it and Ray just didn't correct her.

Anyway, it's the galactose that increases calcium absorption and lactose free milk merely has the two monosaccharides from the lactose, glucose and galactose.

Oh ok, thanks for this, I didn’t know about the galactose ?