Pufa Deplition Is Amazing

OP
Razvan

Razvan

B
Too much copper, how? From hypoglycaemia you mean?

I don’t have any vitamin E at the moment, I’m hoping my cistanche will substitute instead ??‍♂️
By eating so much carbs and low fat you can burn the carb faster and without fat getting into hypoglicemia. Fruit is a very rich source of copper, altought It could be beneficial, too much can cause emotions problems(being too emotional). Cistanche should do the trick.

Ismail

B
By eating so much carbs and low fat you can burn the carb faster and without fat getting into hypoglicemia. Fruit is a very rich source of copper, altought It could be beneficial, too much can cause emotions problems(being too emotional). Cistanche should do the trick.
Thanks buddy, really appreciate the advice ?

Cool, thanks buddy.

I think I’m gonna try that for a bit too to deplete PUFA as well as lower bf.

When you say low fat, how much do you aim to keep under? 4litres of skimmed milk has about 12g fat ?
According to these two databases, 4 liters of skim milk contain somewhere between 3,2 grams and 8 grams of fat per 4 liters, so an average of 5,6 grams.

T

TheBeard

The increase in libido is due to the body fat loss which increases testosterone, a pufa depleted body works better. An animal eating fruits in the tropical will have huge libido.
I was also inhibiting aromatase with vitamin E and tobacco so it wasn't the case.

Libido comes from proper sat fat and cholesterol intake.
Strict fruitarians have zero libido.

Soren

Forum Supporter
I've never been able to drink 100% skimmed milk without it causing acne. Semi skimmed along with a scoop of casein protein seems to do the trick for me.

Ismail

Thats what I thought, so what do you think makes one’s libido go up on the minimal fat diet like this? ?‍♂️?

Ismail

Ismail

I've never been able to drink 100% skimmed milk without it causing acne. Semi skimmed along with a scoop of casein protein seems to do the trick for me.
I have better skin results with semi-skimmed too, however I really want to try this low fat approach for a short time just to see how I feel (as well as trying to reduce PUFA and lose a bit of weight too).

Ismail

B
Is it fair to assume that the only real protein intake for you in this “temporary” diet would be the milk?

Thanks my man, I was basing it on the milk we have here in the UK.
Ah I see. There is some significant variability it seems.

T

TheBeard

All milks give me acne except raw milk.

I can chug a gallon a day for weeks, not a zit.

OP
Razvan

Razvan

True,but there are more options than that. If you lower your body fat enough,the saturated fats and hormones act much stronger at lower dosages.

Soren

Forum Supporter
All milks give me acne except raw milk.

I can chug a gallon a day for weeks, not a zit.
Interesting any idea what causes the acne? I mainly use ultra heat treated milk I've heard that is better for digestive issues.

Vins7

B
Don't you have abdominal bloating when you eat so many carbohydrates?

Nomane Euger

What does contain
Substantial amount of cholesterol except brain/kidneys/liver/egg yolk?

Jem Oz

what are various people's definitions of low fat per day? 20g? 30g? Under 10?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals