Niacinamide Experience Thus Far

Obi-wan

How did Lapodin effect you? I take 10 drops in cottage cheese daily...

OP
Pieter

Pieter

How did Lapodin effect you? I take 10 drops in cottage cheese daily...
O sorry. Im not fimiliar with Lapodin. Will have to google it and see if I can get it here in South Africa

Obi-wan

Just added the website

Curiousman

Obi-wan

Niacinamide messes with my blood sugar and makes me hungry all the time...

B

Braveheart

I get normally 150-200 w food/supp...but because of some serious Aktinic Keratosis and the danger it poses for leukemiacs I am going to try 1000-1500 mg split during day...I'm that scared of the AK... am fighting it off w topical 2% iodine, but its a real battle now (need 7%). So, am a little worried how I will deal w the large niacinamide dose....But this, from the Skin Cancer Foundation got me off my ****. Nicotinamide for Skin Cancer Chemoprevention - SkinCancer.org

OP
Pieter

Pieter

I get normally 150-200 w food/supp...but because of some serious Aktinic Keratosis and the danger it poses for leukemiacs I am going to try 1000-1500 mg split during day...I'm that scared of the AK... am fighting it off w topical 2% iodine, but its a real battle now (need 7%). So, am a little worried how I will deal w the large niacinamide dose....But this, from the Skin Cancer Foundation got me off my ****. Nicotinamide for Skin Cancer Chemoprevention - SkinCancer.org
I would recommend taking it with a slow release magnesium chloride supp it seems very synergistic for blood sugar regulation.

Obi-wan

Black salve or cancema

Last edited:
B

Braveheart

I would recommend taking it with a slow release magnesium chloride supp it seems very synergistic for blood sugar regulation.
just did quick check...loads of crappy excipients, not good...but I am upping my mag anyway and spreading it out over the day...you suggest taking B3 doses at same time?...don't have any sugar issues and never had...need to read

OP
Pieter

Pieter

Awesome video. Thanks for sharing. This makes sense because I also feel that insulin resistance is the cause of Niacinamide causing these uneasy feelings people experience. And that something like metformin would work realy synergistically. As previously mentioned I found that MSM and mag chloride have similar synergy.

OP
Pieter

Pieter

just did quick check...loads of crappy excipients, not good...but I am upping my mag anyway and spreading it out over the day...you suggest taking B3 doses at same time?...don't have any sugar issues and never had...need to read
Yes I take my magnesium, MSM and Niacinamide at the same time X2 day after meals.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Hey Pieter. Ek bly ook hier in SA. :):Wil net by jou hoor of jy jou niacinamide locally koop of van oorsee? Ek kry myne op die oomblik by iherb.

OP
Pieter

Pieter

Hey Pieter. Ek bly ook hier in SA. :):Wil net by jou hoor of jy jou niacinamide locally koop of van oorsee? Ek kry myne op die oomblik by iherb.
Ek kry dit by n health shop in George. Ek het gesukkel ook.

Attachments

• 15289969396304305951420082019434.jpg
    15289969396304305951420082019434.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 23

Curiousman

I think this effect to be transitory as caffeine does with some people.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals